• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Who should be Suicide?

Personally, here's what I would do. I would have the Suicide character attacking x-division stars. Start by attacking all of Kaz's opponents before his matches. This would lead to everyone assuming it was Kaz. I would play this up like Kaz doesn't have an aliby for every attack. After Kaz captures the X-Division belt. Suicide begins to attack Kaz, until Kaz finally gives him a title shot. Whatever ppv they finally meet at, I would have Suicide win the belt.

I would have Suicide then remove his mask to reveal Shane "Gregory" Helms. Helms could then cut a promo saying:

"I am the greatest cruiserweight champion of all time. The WWE decided to eliminate that championship. That's when I realized that the X-Division was the best high flying, no-limit division in wrestling. So, I put on the mask and began competing as Suicide. I've been wrestling for both companies for the last few years and now that I left the other company, I can reveal my true identity, and claim my spot as the best x-division wrestler this company will ever see."

Helms would be a great addition to the x-division. Plus it would be a way for TNA to take a shot at the WWE since they love to do it. Claiming that someone was working for both companies would be an interesting story.

I've said since day one that Suicide wasn't going to be Kaz when all is said and done, and low and behold, I was right. If Kyoshi does go under the mask, it won't be him who is eventually revealed either. Jeff Hardy could be Suicide, but he has already been seen on screen. The only person I can see being revealed is Rob Van Dam. After all, he is pretty much the only person who hasn't appeared in TNA while they have been running this gimmick who it couldn't be, not to mention the fact they are desperate to have him on board.

Most likely though, it'll be nobody and they'll just retire the gimmick. Suicide hasn't been on TV for a while now, I don't think, and there hasn't been any aura around him for a long long time. Eventually they might see fit to use the character to debut someone, and if so, they will just have somebody in the X-Division don the mask until they get there. In all honesty though, I think we've probably seen the last of the character.

I think the Suicide gimmick still has some usefulness left. Yeah the time has passed where we can legitimately do an unmasking to reveal a know wrestler, but what wrong with using it as a generic gimmick used for jobbing and trying out new wrestlers in ring work?... and like with Daniels and Kaz were they removed an established name from TV so they could have a fresh run down the line.

It's much better that them not being used, which in some cases not being paid.

hmm... how about nobody, just scrap suicide, does TNA really need him? no. he is a bloody character from a video game,There is no pointkeeping him now is there, use the X division wrestlers to be themselves and not under a stupid mask and costume

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back