• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

suicide

Status
Not open for further replies.

rnzrkorip

Pre-Show Stalwart
is it just me (and i i know it isn't), or did suicide really suck on impact? now, i have a theory behind why tna made suicide look like total crap. perhaps kaz is close to a return and he's planning on returning to take over the character and right now they do not want to show off suicide's in ring skills too much as they are also planning a fallen angel return. or am i just giving tna too much credit? you think they're to stupid to be able to come up with something like that? or is there match booking really that shitty? your opinions please....

why is this character still on tv? didn't their game come out a long time ago and that was the whole reason for this character?

why is this character still on tv? didn't their game come out a long time ago and that was the whole reason for this character?

They wanted to do something not done before, its completely lame. But not done before. TNA constantly wants to prove itself. Unfortunately this is not the way to do it.

EDIT: WAIT, IT HAS BEEN DONE BEFORE! GLACIER!

Lol, Suicide is Glacier mark 2.0

The character itself is ok, But the timing of it suck's. Suicide should've been ready to go at the release date of the game. I like the mysteriousness of Suicide, But I think they should delve into his past a little, As far as i know there hasn't been anything to say why he was fucking up the Machine gun's. It's getting a little frustrating in my opinion.

From what i've seen of him in the ring, He doesn't seem to sloppy. Except for the god awful finishing move. All in all I don't care that he's on the roster, But TNA need to expand on the character.

all i know is if his major feud isn't against homicide they messed up again. First off if they are still trying to promote the game then LAX are suppose to hurt him and secondly does no one else see the play on words when homicide faces suicide. Homicide btw still has a briefcase even tho i think management has forgotten, except for a couple weeks ago when he and hernandez came out with the cases, you know the one hernandez used but i digress, homicide v. suicide rivalry could work and turn homicide heel

I have no idea why TNA decided to go in this direction. Kaz was a huge up and coming star that was very over and was something different that people could look at and say "i won't see that in WWE, this guy is something special" but they decided to take him away to promote a video game. Untill he was injured anyway.

Then people were chanting for Christopher Daniels at every ppv that had Curry Man in it and he really would have benifited the Frontline vs MEM storyline because he was a recognisable TNA origional. But no. He has to take over from Kaz and promote a video game that flopped. The only thing that Suicide shows is how truly creative Christopher Daniels is. This is the second time he has had to change all of his move set.

all i know is if his major feud isn't against homicide they messed up again. First off if they are still trying to promote the game then LAX are suppose to hurt him and secondly does no one else see the play on words when homicide faces suicide. Homicide btw still has a briefcase even tho i think management has forgotten, except for a couple weeks ago when he and hernandez came out with the cases, you know the one hernandez used but i digress, homicide v. suicide rivalry could work and turn homicide heel

Suicide vs Homicide, that sounds great, all they need is a new character to do a run-in and this feud would be perfect, I suggest Manslaughter as the name of the new character, of course, Natural Cause would be a suitable name too. They all could feud for a while, then declare an allience and become the Death Squad, I like it !

BTW: Since Konnan left LAX, does this make him Ex-Lax ?

I know TNA Pushing there talent that served them well would seem silly so they brought in a homocidal power ranger

Don't forget Gangrel was a video game character as well, I don't remember what from but the gimmick was created and owned by white wolf I believe. Suicide vs Kiyoshi sucked ass

I was never a fan of the character from day one. Alex Shelly said it best: "What do I need to beat this guy, a cheat code?"

It's corny, and it's been corny. Worse yet, there's no really solid springboard solution into why the character exited to begin with so it's not even like you could have Daniels pull the mask off at a PPV and say that the only way he could be brought back to TNA was if he wasn't Christopher Daniels but now that he's champion he has to be employed – something to that extent. It's all so far-fetched. I just don't get the point.

Don't forget Gangrel was a video game character as well, I don't remember what from but the gimmick was created and owned by white wolf I believe. Suicide vs Kiyoshi sucked ass

Maybe, but Gangrel had the Brood – a heel stable that fit during that era because Vince was infatuated with "evil" at the time. Kane, Undertaker's "Ministry of Darkness", the "Corporate Ministry", Paul Bearer, etc.

meh, i just looked it up a couple days ago. kaz is almost ready to return. he's pretty much healed from his injury and he's been working in the ring and he's likely to return to take over for christopher daniels despite the fact that he has the x division title. when kaz debuted the suicide character, i thought he was bad ass. i've always liked kaz. that guy can do everything well.

If Im right isnt the story in the game that Suicide was a main eventer on his way to a world title and then he was injured by a sneak attack.

That kind of fits Kaz as he was on his way to a push when he left.
I kind of see this as a good way to bring Kaz back but on the other hand Suicide is just way too cartoony.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back