who"s the true future of the wwe?

D

deez428

everybody wants to know who's the true future of the wwe, and of course everyone says randy orton, but not so fast my friends. not saying that its not orton, but orton's attitude problems and antics, could override that. regardless, i dont think its just orton, thats the future, i still believe that while their are many john cena haters and doubters out there, cena along with orton, carlito, ken kennedy, are the future of the wwe. yes thats right carlito and ken kennedy, both got some good charisma, and ring skills. cant overlook that. but anyways randy orton is one of my two favorite wrestlers along with john cena, but im just tired of of the media, peeps, writers, just proclaming him as the future of the business, but who do you guys think is the future of the wwe, and why........

Ken Kennedy to me is the man of the future, imo he seems to have it all. Carlito seems to be getting there, not to high on Orton thought. Cena is ok.

ill agree with the ken doane, he's got lots of talent and potential, so ill throw him in that mix

the core and if you don't know who they are they are matt hardy jeff hardy greg helms shanoon moore
they become what the cliq was

I think chris masters should be added to that list as well, lol a lot of people are freakin out that he lost 30 lbs of muscle, he's still one of the most muscular athletes in the wwe right now and he's also 23 years old. If your going to argue him not getting a push because of his suspension, isnt randy orton on his 2nd suspension already.

This is a very easy question.

Whoever they sign that makes an impact.
John Cena.
Triple H (still)
Randy Orton
Lashley
Carlito

Hello I've been watching wrestling for 10 yrs regularly, old WWF, new WWE, WCW, ECW, now TNA and all 3 brands of WWE. What I 've noticed in wrestling that what the promotors want that person is the future in wrestling. Since WWE is the main company 2day, I think Cena and Batista are gonna stay for few yrs. In rest it seems that company is promoting Orton,Edge on Raw side and Kennedy, finlay and Lashlay on Smack down side. Angle quited WWE 'cause he was hold back multiple times. The reason he became champ was that there was no one on smack down at that time. Orton is supposed to be in the main event of WM 23.

John Cena does have a future althought some people don't want to beleve it.

Orton can be the future if he keeps his cool

Lashley needs mic skills or his having no future

Kennery His got it all no worries

CM PUNK enough said about him

Carlito I think he needs to change his finisher it's not that great but yeah his got a shot in the future

Nitiro if he sticks with Melina he will have a future for sure

Thats all i can think of at the moment

Master needs something new his masterlock thing is just plain boring now

i don't see him in the future

cena-- he is a legend orite sick of all use tryinto think of reasons to hate him.
batista-- wen and if he comes good agen
lashley-- his a power house his ganna b a great superstar
Mr Kennedy..........Kennedy-- man i loved him from day dot his a gun
Cm PUNK--he looks like a great athletic
Masters--everyones baggin him for losing muscle still look at all the rest of his muscle
orten-- i duno bout him he just looks like gettin fired soon
the miz--he looks good

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back