Sheamus as a heel again in the future

I think he'll stay babyface. As an outsider, my wife who rarely watches, commented that he looks like he's having fun in the ring and that he's too happy looking. I think he has the appeal to be a major face for a long time.

I read a blog once with this guy's guest allegedy being a former WWE booker/creative member, and he said that once Sheamus is making enough money to stand on his own as a top top babyface, only then will Cena turn Heel. So if we are to belive this, and it looked pretty legit from what I can remember, if Sheamus turns heel again, don't expect a Cena Heel turn for a LONG time! That being said, me being from Ireland I enjoyed the breaking of the stereotype of drunk Irishman who love a bitta craic when Sheamus burst onto the scene as a Badass heel, and I thouroughly enjoyed his heel run, andthink it's around time for another :)

to me he is practically a heel already. Why would a face mock a moviestar like Barrett?

That's bullying, and a typical heel way.

Either way I am looking forward to this feud. It would be nice if they take it to the next level since Irish and English always work wel together..

I really like Sheamus Allways have. The dude is amazing. I agree they could tone down his over the top nice attitude but i still like him overall. I really enjoyed this fued with the big show. That was his best fued as a face. I look forward to seeing what sheamus does in the future. I'll allways be a huge fan of this guy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back