Who is funnier hornswoggle or santino?

thewrestleranurag900

Dark Match Winner
The title says it all.Many will criticise me for calling hornswoggle funny but dont forget kids love him.If u ask me i hate hornswoogle because he just dosnt have any sense of humor.The only laugh i can remember was when he destroyed the cruserweight title ,i was laughing at the crusherweight division.For me santino is much funnier,i liked his santina gimmick very much and his segment with vickie was also ok.I now want to know ur thoughts and please also tell why do u think so .

Santino 'cause the things Hornswoggle does are just plain silly in an annoying way. At least with Santino I enjoy some of the skits he's in. Midgets are just not my thing.

Hornswoggle because he has made me laugh before.

Santino by far, Hornswoggle has never had me laughing more than one time, when he wrestled mini boogeyman, where as Santino entertains me a fair deal every now and then.

I would like to have my own midget- so I would say that Hornswoggle is more endearing. But Santino still makes me laugh every week. I'm waiting for it to get old, but it just hasn't yet....

santino by a lot. great mic skills and the old-school type wrestler.

horny is funny simply for the fact that he is a dwarf.

I would like to have my own midget- so I would say that Hornswoggle is more endearing. But Santino still makes me laugh every week. I'm waiting for it to get old, but it just hasn't yet....

:disappointed:

Santino, by a long shot. I don't find the humor in exploiting a midget (even though he's being paid quite well I would assume), having him make weird noises and shit. But Santino needs to win some matches, or at least HAVE some matches (outside of Superstars every few weeks).

Santino, by a long shot. I don't find the humor in exploiting a midget (even though he's being paid quite well I would assume), having him make weird noises and shit. But Santino needs to win some matches, or at least HAVE some matches (outside of Superstars every few weeks).

Yet you can see the humour in a Canadian guy playing an Italian using every stereotype in the book? :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back