• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Who is Christian talking about?

Status
Not open for further replies.
its probably sylvester turkay. or tatanka. they just got released, and they both have anger problems. at least they did on smackdown.

This angle went on before those two event got released so that shuts that idea out the window. On a side note Tatanka is interested in TNA tho I doubt they'd pick him up. Sylvester Turkay maybe but I doubt it any of them. Steiner is the likely choice. Another reason why it cant be Tatanka or Turkay is they couldn't of sign those 2 in such short time.

Yeh and again They aren't close to angle, the only person I could possibly think of who fits what they've said so far (bar the closeness) is steiner, but as stated by wizard he isn't close to angle in any way shape or form.

I dont know. But they were both in WWE at some point. Maybe some backstage heat or something or maybe another secret like Abyss's secret. I was wandering that as well. But maybe its someone else and there trying to miss lead us. Maybe it really is Joe but there trying to make us think its Steiner but then they want Angle to think its Joe as well. Its just confusing but I'm sticking to Steiner.

diddo. since they recently got a contract w/ him. it would only make sense for it to be him (imo)

I believe it's Scott Steiner, because he has not been on TNA im quite time. Also their has been a feud between Steiner and Joe and Steiner and Angle

IT IS STEINER. The clues are all in Tomko: he painted his beard and he wore Steiner's sunglasses. What do you want more? To die his 'incredible' hair?

The Pump T-Shirt Tomko was wearing should basically confirm it is indeed Steiner. Steiners nick name is ''Big Pompa Pump''. Notice in bold ''Pump''. I think Steiner will appear at the PPV and interfere in the match thus getting Cage DQ'd. Kind of like what they did last year with Jeff Jarrett with the Steve Borden stuff. Then I see Joe getting involved making it a 3 on 2. Cage, Tomko and Steiner will give Angle and Joe a beat down. Maybe bust them open. Kurt would come out on a rampage on impact asking for a match with Steiner which he will get at Destination X I believe. Then Joe and Cage would have a program. Kurt will beat Steiner and then get back in the program with Cage thus making a three way dance match. Cage vs. Angle vs. Joe. This is what I would do if it is Steiner.

I can't believe someone actually started a thread, wondering who the person was? You gotta be kidding me! The first night & hint was all I needed... Specially with reports saying that Steiner was coming back to battle Angle.

if tna wants to have a good storyline it wouldnt be anyone we think. someone you would never expect. like maybe one of the guys wwe just fired like bill demot(dont think so)

ooohh ya the esy on eis tantka

but like all the time it scoot steineri

at first i thought it was steiner but now im not too sure it's him...because on the spoilers for next weeks Impact! Steiner appears on it...and why would TNA have steiner appear on tv before the pay per view?

Steiner appears on it...and why would TNA have steiner appear on tv before the pay per view?

Uhhh maybe to sell the PPV?

Anyway it's Steiner kiddies, take it or leave it.

Remember who's writing the show now.... RUSSO! You're gonna get alot of similarities to the last days of WCW to this Angle Era TNA. And alot of WCW stuff was quite obvious. I agree with you that it should be somebody not so easy to guess, and someone who could have a huge iMPACT! (pardon the pun) but Steiner is who it is. I would have loved for it to be Lesnar though. IMO Lesnar is Angle's greatest rival, and someone who is actually everything Christian described. (I don't really remember and Angle/Steiner program at all, so how can he hate his guts?) Although it won't be Lesnar, I wish it was him. I'd love to see them go at it again.

I've been talking to a firend about this and I think he's talking about either Paul Heyman if not Syvester Terkay. Imagine that!

ok, seriously, its steiner, tomko bleaches his beard, wears sunglasses, and even wears a shirt that says Pump on it, and some people are still wondering who it is?

IT IS SCOTT STEINER!!! there is no puzzle there is no riddle it is freakin scott steiner what is so hard about that..he has already signed a contract with tna they sed he was comin back soon and he was going to start a feud with angle IT IS STEINER...

It's Steiner. Not only the goatee but Tomko had on a shirt that said pump. Tapings for next week confirmed that it is indeed Steiner.

Theres many reasons why i dont like goldberg:

1.the way most of his matches in wcw (spear and jackhammer pin) were so boring,predictable.
2The fact it was reported the (in the begining) 'goldberg' chants were tapes played throught the p.a. system.
3.If he was in a match longer than a minute he didnt seem to know what to do.
4.He was older and less talented than some other of the other wcw talent that was *A LOT* more deserving of a monster push like he got.

Number 2 is indeed true. I was at a WcW Nitro show and it was piped through the speakers. Me and my bud died laughing.

Another reason to hate him is because they (WcW) crammed him down our throats. Look at the "streak" for example. How many top guys did he actually beat while in WcW? Don't even count Hogan because it was Hogan's idea to drop the title to Goldie! How many times did he beat Hugh Morris, Joey Maggs, Mike Enos, Barry Darsow, or this jobber, or that jobber? Never beat DDP, Nash, Steiner, Hall, Hart, Jarrett.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back