• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Who is Christian talking about?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is Hart self-centered? Not to derail the discussion, but I'd seriously like to know why he'd be considered more self-centered than Hogan with the pace he kept for the WWE on the road and all of the hard work he did for them over the years, no questions asked (except when they wanted to bury his character in Montreal). Especially when he spent over seven months restoring competitive credibility to the WWF title only to have Hogan walk away from WMIX with it and do nothing with it in the end. Is it because of the Montreal incident? Please. I'd like to to know what this conclusion is drawn from. If you would like to continue this in PM's or a different section, then I'm all for it.

I'm not as high on RVD as some of you are he's getting older and it's almost time for him to make those little changes to his moveset, sure he could go to TNA and make a promiseing run and some great dream matches of mine RVD versus AJ/Jerry Lynn(I have to agree I hope it happens just so I can see this feud again) and so many more but my point was that in the long run if somehow they were able to sign Lesnar it would be better for TNA, because Lesnar devoted to the business or not is a better wrestler than RVD, and I know that's a bold statement but it's the way I feel.
You know, it's funny. Even though he jobbed on ECW this past week, his performance reminded me of the old days, when if a guy didn't know how to sell RVD's offense, they ate a kick for it. He actually impressed me for the first time in a long while. I hope he gets his game back up to where I know it can be. He's not too old, yet. He's just stuck wrestling guys who don't even know have of the moves RVD can actually do.

What about Jarrett??, isn't it about time for him to come back, and didn't Angle count the fall in the match Sting won, thus costing Jarrett the belt, and maybe this "big hint" thing is just to throw off Angle, just mind games ya know

I still think it's Steiner but I also think that Jarrett is a possability as well

I never said he wasnt a great figure in wrestling, his problem is he believes his own hype. He thinks that Vince or the wrestling industry as a whole owes him something. He wouldnt even make an appearance at Wrestlemania. No matter what he may have accomplished, or how huge a mistake Montreal might have been, he needs to get over it. It over and done with, move on. Everyone else has.

What about Jarrett??, isn't it about time for him to come back, and didn't Angle count the fall in the match Sting won, thus costing Jarrett the belt, and maybe this "big hint" thing is just to throw off Angle, just mind games ya know

I still think it's Steiner but I also think that Jarrett is a possability as well
Jeff is a definite possibility, but he'll likely be brought back into the fold as a face due to his last interview he cut post-BFG. You never know, though. They are pretty sneaky.

steiner looks like where i would point my finger 2 but if y2j on tna that would fn awswome

Jeff is a definite possibility, but he'll likely be brought back into the fold as a face due to his last interview he cut post-BFG. You never know, though. They are pretty sneaky.

i don't think the fans would buy Jarrett as a face, he's to much of a naturel heel, and their are very few heels in this business today that draw so much hatred from the fans, and who knows maybe if it is Jarrett, he joins Christian only sto turn on him with the title on the line, just to make a face turn more beleivable, but who knows

Just wanted to know everyones opinion on who it might be, my opinion prolly either RVD or Benoit.:robvandam:

Why "in your opinion" is it RVD or Benoit, both of them still have a lengthy contract with the E. Besides, All of the hints that Cage Dropped point to Steiner,Goldberg and i doubt it but Taz. Do you mean In opinion should it be ? cause in that case you are right, RVD and Benoit would be quite good.

I ment it hinted to Goldberg, i dont think Goldberg could sign without the whole world knowing.....unless he is paid by apperence has a sabu - type deal.

kurt angle also guessed brock lesnar, wen did he hint stiener?

i think he might be jericho, he stroked his beard like jericho

why would it be steiner, steiner is no way like kurt, his in ring ability sucks and i dont recall the two of them ever in a match with each other in the first place.

it would be steiner because he just recently made a deal with tna once again and like they sed he should be appearing very soon..who else would it be???? if it was someone popular and well known we would have known about it already or been hinted about it...ITS STEINER....

Lesnar in TNA would be awesome (Joe-Brock anyone?), but unfortunatley its not going to happen anytime soon. Goldberg (I believe) is retired. Steiner seems likely.

Wow cant believe his name hasnt been said yet......Chris Jericho!

Well on Impact, they said that all signs point towards it being Samoa Joe because he is an outside enforcer in Cages match against Angle. I don't know if this is old news or not, but I highly doubt that it would be Joe. I think they would build it up like that, so that when the real consultant or whatever shows up, that it is a good surprise.

Nobody has said Jericho because Jericho hasn't officially signed with TNA, however, yes all the hints/clues point to Steiner but is that to make us think its going to be Steiner? What if it's Joe? I mean what if the hints makes us think Steiner but its not? Think about it Joe's last rivalry before Angle was Steiner-so maybe the clues aren't who it is but who it relates to.

Yeh i see it being steiner. Because it's not jericho, as stated before he has not signed with tna. But he might of without it being releaseD? I Think it would of leaked though. Its got to be steiner, the beard stroking just gave it away.

The problem with it being Steiner is that they said it was someone close to Angle, that he knows very well. I've never seen Steiner and Angle in the same ring together, so it doesn't make sense. If it is Steiner, I'm going to be disappointed and angry that they would have Christian make a statement that just wasn't true.

It's obviously Scott Steiner. There are some definite clues that lead you to believe its Steiner. One-He just resigned with TNA. Two- They want a program with Angle and Steiner.Three- Stiener is WWE's Hitman for higher. JJ in an angle hired him and now CC is. Also CC said Angle had anger management problems and the person he got will put him in check. Steiners title is ''Worlds largest arms and shortest Fuse''.'' So there are a few clues.

Here are more from impact. Tomko came out and dyed his beard like Scott Steiners beard. Next week he came out to commentary and made a few comments and talked like Steiner. Those are clues from impact. It would be funny if it wasn't Steiner and they make us think its is.

I just want to know if there either going to replace Joe with Angle and have Angle step out of the feud with Christian and feud with Steiner. And then have Angle step back into the feud after the Steiner/Angle program is over. Then they have Steiner step in making it a fatal 4 way and maybe a suprise Tomko jump in making it a 5 way war. There are just so many possibilities and this angle can go the distance just like the Abyss Angle did.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back