Who has the hotter women?

Which Company has the hotter women

• TNA

• WWE

Results are only viewable after voting.
my pick would be WWE (and yes i have seen what both have to offer).
i don't know why people are stating who can or cannot wrestle.
anyway, some of WWE divas:
Maryse, total babe and love her pins!!
Beth, she can overpower me any day.
Mickey, she aint fat.
Natalya, :p
......ok i could seriously list the whole roster.

i am going to name Vicky G. Not because she is hot but makes the other girls even hotter when they share a segment:lmao:

WWE. If it was wrestling, then TNA, but tna only has a handful of hot women, TBP, Christy, Angelina is somewhat of a butterface, especially in photos, but most if not all of the divas are attractive, excluding Vickie Guererro

I'm kinda of split , with the WWE having hot women like kelly kelly,maryse,michelle , McCool, Tiffany(kind of), with not so hot women like Vickie,Jillian, Layla, Beth Phoniex, and so on, while on the other hand TNA has knockouts like Lacey Von Erich, Christy Hemme , Velvet Skye, Angelina Love, Traci Brooks, Madison Rayne, among a few others i forget mixed with the likes of Hamada, Awesome Kong, Daffney, Tara, etc but if I had to choose who is hotter in the long run, I'd have to give the nod to TNA

Decent thread, This gives up a great question cause both companies have their fair share of hotties, the edge in the end for me went the the "e" I mean nothing against the ladies of tna

velvet sky, angelina love, daffney, yum! however in the e there's

layla, alicia fox, kelly kelly kelly kelly (sorry got stuck there for a minute) michelle mccool and of course the undisputed queen diva in the entire universe....

MARYSE!!!!!

I agree, I find some girls on TNA pretty, and some on WWE pretty. But each for different reasons. I think Beth, Natalya, Melina, and Kelly are pretty. Then on TNA, you have Angelina, Velvet, Tara, and Daffney, and the soon to be returning Salinas. Then that's it.

If you ask me, I think Rosa looks like this picture of lion my friend took, this lion that has crossed eyes. :suspic: Each time I see her, my eyes start to cross and I think of the movie, Clarence the Cross Eyed Lion. When I see ODB, I think "Lord, Jerry Springer is missing one of its guests." :lmao:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back