Who else is?

Text

Getting Noticed By Management
WHo else EHre is tired of Cena?I am tired of him on so many different levels Mostly cause he is getting everything handed to him...He Has not really earned much of what he has gotten The only reason he is so liked is because of the charc that WWE gave him!I Am Tired of HIm Main Eventing I am tired of HIm as World Champion[For Gods Sake I Prefer Batista as champ] And I am tired of all these people Who come up to me an go man John Cena is awsome An That He is better then stone Cold Steve Austin

how many ppl ganna start threads for we hate cena.. cena needs to go... been done be4 post on those

Look At Alll The Fucking Cena Hate Threads You Fucking ******!

Bro I made a Mistake Chill The Fuck Down I Not gunna search for We hate Cena Threads

dude i say it ok we all make the same mistakes.. I done it so many times.... thier so many of them hard to keep track.. honest mistake dude dont listin to
yaszie_123.. like he so perfect

Trust Me HEs NOt Its morons Like him That make me Sick to be on forum boards in the first place but then we got guys like you Who are cool So Thankyou for not being a moron and No mosre posting in this topic so Sir Complains alot will shut up an be happy

Just to contribute to the topic before it's inevitably locked, i'm personally not sick of Cena. As a matter of fact, Cena's grown on me lately as compared to before. For those that say that Cena can't wrestle a lick......well, alot of people blame it on the moveset that he has. That's true. Now most of you haven't seen OVW action, but back when Cena was there, he wrestled under "The Prototype" and was actually known as a very talented wrestler. As a matter of fact, he was so impressive that he was moved out of there and onto Smackdown when Kurt Angle made him look good in the "Kurt Angle invitational". He had the skills as a wrestler, believe me......and then they slapped the whole "white boy rapper" gimmick on him and people really loved it. I wasn't crazy about the gimmick at the time but he used it to become one of the WWE's top stars. Once he became Champion, you saw him slowly drop the gimmick without completely changing the image and alot of fans started turning on him. I don't buy into the bullshit that it's the gimmick that's the problem though...he started being booked against guys like Chris Jericho, CHRISTIAN, Kurt Angle, HHH....some of the MOST POPULAR AND MOST TALENTED heels in the game. Even though they were the "bad guys", alot of fans cheered them anyway regardless of who they faced, they still had a fanbase that wanted to see these guys become Champion. And in the end, Cena wound up beating these guys killing alot of people's hopes that guys like that would become Champion. I typed Christian's name in capitals for a reason....remember when he was feuding with Cena for a little bit? People were thinking "yesss Christian's finally gonna be Champion!".....and people were getting excited that he was gonna get into a Championship feud. Then, Cena went over him....and everybody else. It wasn't really ever Cena's fault. Any boos that were really directed his way were really just because those fans really loved the other guy. Soon enough, it just became the cool thing to do. People were tired of The Rock at one point also, people were tired of HHH....but don't take away from the guy. The fact of the matter is that I couldn't count on one hand the number of people who i'd rather see in his spot in terms of having the complete package.

Text said:
Trust Me HEs NOt Its morons Like him That make me Sick to be on forum boards in the first place but then we got guys like you Who are cool So Thankyou for not being a moron and No mosre posting in this topic so Sir Complains alot will shut up an be happy

Being that shes a girl? Sone anyways... And I wouldnt say "cool"... The better word is "newbs"

Im tired of Cena always being in the title pic... And seeing the same moves night in and night out... He really needs to go to SD! for a fresh start..

PauLwaLL50 said:
Being that shes a girl? Sone anyways... And I wouldnt say "cool"... The better word is "newbs"

Im tired of Cena always being in the title pic... And seeing the same moves night in and night out... He really needs to go to SD! for a fresh start..

Yea that i will totally agree with you on

never ever compare or think cena is better than austin, he is nowhere near austin's league and i consider that an insult to wrestling. stone cold saved the wwf against wcw and made the biggest impact since hogan in the 80's. cena has been crap since he was champion and will never be a great wrestler.

TarHeel05 said:
never ever compare or think cena is better than austin, he is nowhere near austin's league and i consider that an insult to wrestling. stone cold saved the wwf against wcw and made the biggest impact since hogan in the 80's. cena has been crap since he was champion and will never be a great wrestler.

Agreed... Cena should never be compared to the likes of HBK, Austin, Bret, Flair... Not even Randy Savage... I see the Rock in Cena.. Just because of his promos etc. But Cena has been basically garbage IMO... He should just go back to fighting for the I.C. or U.S. Title...

Yea send his ass back to mid card and make him work for it like Edge HBK and All other PEople that desersve main event spots!!

Thank you iceman. Thank you iceman. Thank you iceman. Hello, I could see if WWE was tryin to push Cena down our throats as the crowd favorite and all that. But they don't. It's been said hundreds of times... Cena is either loved or hated. But don't HATE him just because he does so well for the company. That's what's important. Whether you like it or not, he does have charisma and star power and great mic skills. Not too many others on RAW have all three of those things.

figure4 said:
Thank you iceman. Thank you iceman. Thank you iceman. Hello, I could see if WWE was tryin to push Cena down our throats as the crowd favorite and all that. But they don't. It's been said hundreds of times... Cena is either loved or hated. But don't HATE him just because he does so well for the company. That's what's important. Whether you like it or not, he does have charisma and star power and great mic skills. Not too many others on RAW have all three of those things.

Ill name 6 that have all that... HBK, Triple H, Carlito, Randy Orton, Edge Kane...

Something all 6 of them have that Cena doesnt have.. Is a good wrestling ability... And three out of 6 of them are all past there prime.. And they still put on better matches then Cena...

blah blah blah Cena can't wrestle even though I've never seen any of his other matches other than that's on RAW blah blah blah...

You guys have said your opinion so much on John in so many different threads. You're not going to change anyone's minds. So why bother?

We are not trying to change somesone minds cause most of us are not stupid enough to beleive we can we are just Keeping the We hate Cena thing going

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back