Who Doesn't Hate This Guy

If Sly's got money, I'll call him Dad for all I care. LOL

And can we refrain from the "slamming her" comments. I do have to see the Woman daily, I don't need those thoughts going through my head. :lmao:

heres a disgusting image sly doing your mum whilst your dad tries to anally violate him lmao now that would totally kill your relationship....

wait did i just say that:blink:

heres a disgusting image sly doing your mum whilst your dad tries to anally violate him lmao now that would totally kill your relationship....

wait did i just say that:blink:

If my Parents at their age still want to be sexually active and explore Sly's anus thats their mutual decision..

"I" on the other hand want nothing to do with it. :disappointed:

Threads like this are why I love the bar room. In a few posts, we've gone from Will is a horrible poster (which I disagree with), to Sly sleeping with Willl's mom, to me taking notes from watching this, to Will's father anally violating Sly. Gotta love Wrestlezone.

Threads like this are why I love the bar room. In a few posts, we've gone from Will is a horrible poster (which I disagree with), to Sly sleeping with Willl's mom, to me taking notes from watching this, to Will's father anally violating Sly. Gotta love Wrestlezone.

And yet people would be against an e-love renewal. :disappointed: Anal rape, and old people having sex with Sly is perfectly acceptable.. but e-love is horrible. I'll never understand this forum completely.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Now thats some pulp fiction shizz

I'm all for another e-wedding. Me marrying Becca after you're tragically found trampeled by a pack of wildebeasts.

everyone has had that natural earge to kill you will, dont take it personally, i sometimes would of loved to beat you with your own limbs after ive torn one of them off, but the urge dies once something good on tv comes on lmao

That's right will. It's a plot involving myself, ED and Becca, and its all coming together. Now we just need John cena, HBK, a 1968 impala, and a flock of geese. After that, no longer will the winds echo with the words, the big one will

Yep. And we've also got some of that gel- you know the one that you can't swallow.

Flames Out
Dragon

Leave him and get some of this

abs.jpg

^^^^me

Idk though. Should we get rid of him or not?

Thanks Yoko, but i've got the cash part covered. You can come along though. I might need some help teaching Becca about the Cowboys.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back