• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

I hate some customers

. (I made a woman feel bad for buying GTA4 for her 8 year old son)

Same here. She came in with 8 year old, she said "He's wanted this game for ages" I said I'm not serving you the game is an 18, he is clearly under 10. Her reply was "Well it's nothing like they don't see at school" Lee's reply "What like Car stealing, drug dealing and prositutes? You want to think about getting him into another school!" My manager thought it was hilarious.

Same here. She came in with 8 year old, she said "He's wanted this game for ages" I said I'm not serving you the game is an 18, he is clearly under 10. Her reply was "Well it's nothing like they don't see at school" Lee's reply "What like Car stealing, drug dealing and prositutes? You want to think about getting him into another school!" My manager thought it was hilarious.

I had this mom come in with a...idk how old he was but I swear he was at least 6 MAX.And she tried to buy him Gears of War 2.She was like He wants this really badly.And I'm like lady do you play the xbox360?And she went No.What type of stupid question is that?Then I went That game is 1.To Complex for him unless his some kinda of super genius. 2.It's way to violent unless he sees people getting shot at and cut up with chainsaws every day and 3. His obviously under 15(its MA15+ here in aus).She went who hasnt seen that when they grow up?And I went "Ma'am if thats what its like where you live I suggest you move houses.My Boss always reminds me of that after a crappy customer leaves.

I had something funny like this happen, I roofed about 10 houses last summer with my uncle and his friends. Being the youngest in the group I got the bitch jobs. Well the one roof we were doing was tiny compared to about the 3 or 4 roofs we had done before. Well we missed the first two days that we were going to be there for. We had 1 week to do this tiny ass roof right, we get it tore down in one day and tarped up because the shingles for some reason had not arrived yet.

Well the day after we come to a large pallet of shingles, it was hot as FUCK. I was about into an hour of loading up my right shoulder with 160 pounds of shingles (one plastic bunch was 80 pounds I had two on my right shoulder getting them up a 10 foot ladder). Well I said fuck it as my boss went down to make a few phone calls and set down and smoked a cigarette. I'm setting down after having hot black shingles on my back for a hour. It's not that long but I have a bit over half the amount of what I need up.

About 20 seconds after I proceed to set down the largest bitch I have ever met in my life comes out of the door and tells me I need to get off my "fat" ass because she is sick of the noise. I tell her to look on the roof and look at my shingle stacks. She tells me big deal I could do that. I being a smart ass go over to the pallet of shingles and pick a single bunch of shingles up with one hand and walk over to her with it. She grabs it and almost instantly drops it. I look at her with a big smile and flick my smoke and go back to the pallet of shingles and she walks back inside. It was good times from then on.

It annoys me when they're just so damn lazy. They'll knock something off a shelf, look at it, and walk away. Or pass me a ring. "How much is this?" You see that big sticker there saying £2? It means the ring is £2, you fucking idiot, stop wasting my time with such stupid questions.

Also when they say "I just asked the other girl, and she said you didn't have any in stock, but I just thought I'd check with you" I'm not going to go up to the stock room and look when you've just told me someone else already has!

My boss has been cracking down on us ID'ing for M-rated games and trade-ins (it's apparently MS state law, who knew?). I love it when customers use the whole "I've never been ID'd in the past!" excuse. I even had one guy give me his birthday and yelled "I'M TWENTY FUCKING ONE!" The only response I could think of was "Sir, I still have to have ID, and you cussing in my store isn't helping the problem." Lucky for him, his awkwardly attractive girlfriend had her ID so he got the game. She was barely 17. :disappointed:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back