Citibank arrests customers for trying to close accounts

X, Brain pretty much hit on everything that I'm thinking. We only saw on the video what happened after the police were there. We don't know what caused the police to be called.

Like I said in another post, Citibank better have some pretty convincing video footage to justify the events that took place. If they don't release a video in the next day or two, then obviously they have something to hide.

I'm just saying wait for the whole story to come out before we judge either side.

X, Brain pretty much hit on everything that I'm thinking. We only saw on the video what happened after the police were there. We don't know what caused the police to be called.

Like I said in another post, Citibank better have some pretty convincing video footage to justify the events that took place. If they don't release a video in the next day or two, then obviously they have something to hide.

I'm just saying wait for the whole story to come out before we judge either side.

That's completely fair and logical, I concur. I suppose I should have waited a bit longer for more serious confirmation on all the facts of the story, but you get caught up in the heat of the moment when you read things like this and it incenses you. Making a thread on here was the only thing that came to mind.

What a bastard.

How about

More like Shitiwank.

ah-ha.jpg

Reactions: Lee

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member