Who Doesn't Hate This Guy

Monkey_Mania

I Am The One Who Knocks
This asshole i dont even know what hes doing on the forums. He can't post worth shit and rambles on just as much as Slyfox.

also this guy if you can believe it says that he's upset that noone has created a thread about hating him, which makes me despise him even more. Then talks about how he gets left out of everything. What a crybaby.

You know him as theonebigwill

Please leave your thoughts on this abomination to mankind.

This asshole i dont even know what hes doing on the forums. He can't post worth shit and rambles on just as much as Slyfox.

also this guy if you can believe it says that he's upset that noone has created a thread about hating him, which makes me despise him even more

Who you?

:disappointed: The most I get is a hate thread started by a no name.

I don't want your sympathetic thread.. shove it, jobber!

EDIT: In a nice way. lol

This monkey_mania bloke just made me feel like I was in teh old Bar Room.

Seriously though, hating on Will is not cool. I will kick your ass.

I don't know.

I think I hate Slyfox more. Dumb shit.

Now there's a selfish prick who never admits to being wrong. Damn bastard with his intellect and clever thinking ways to turn everything around to point out the flaws of other's opinions. :disappointed:

Next thing you know, the selfish bastard will be trying to teach in public schools.

also this guy if you can believe it says that he's upset that noone has created a thread about hating him, which makes me despise him even more. Then talks about how he gets left out of everything. What a crybaby.

If talk to people in private they will tell you they hate TheOneBigWill. We are just nice to him because he has cancer.

If talk to people in private they will tell you they hate TheOneBigWill. We are just nice to him because he has cancer.

:eek2: HE DOES!? Hopefully he doesn't seek therapy, the radiation would cause him to lose his gorgeous hair.. beautiful hair is more important than living, in my opinion.

Yeah, he does. His mother pay paled me $100.00 to agree with everything he posts and tell him his hair puts Shawn Michaels' in his prime to shame.

theOneBigPhill should be ashamed of himself, boring prick honestly, he deserves to be hung by his left testical whilst gerbals nibble on his right one!!!

Indeed. Those things were ripped. Sly is like a greek god.

LMAO Sly and Greek god shouldnt be used in the same sentence :lmao:

:eek2: was your face like this after watching him slam her

Will getthe cleaver and show sly what happensto aman that attempts relations with your parents lol :dark2:

If Sly's got money, I'll call him Dad for all I care. LOL

And can we refrain from the "slamming her" comments. I do have to see the Woman daily, I don't need those thoughts going through my head. :lmao:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back