Slyfox Made An Appearance In My Dream

Blue Chipper

Shapeshifting Humanoid
As the title states, Slyfox made a cameo in a dream I had. Now, when I say Slyfox, I'm referring to the man in his avatar. Alan Shore is his name, and I know that only by research. I could not even tell you what television show he stars in. So, I guess my subconscious correlates Slyfox with the man in his avatar.

Let me give you some context in regards to the dream. It's usually hard to recall a dream, but a certain aspect sticks out: the setting was very school-esque. It was a classroom, I believe. Lo and behold, one of the students was Alan Shore. That was the only time he appeared, and the dream was not about him. Much like most things in dreams, it was random. After waking up, and having a fresh knowledge of the dream, I concluded that Alan Shore must have symbolized Slyfox, and I have no idea why he was there.

I was tempted to refrain from posting this, as some people could potentially see some extent of weirdness in the forums have some pull on my subconscious mind. But, I thought I'd share anyway.

Because you didn't know he was in Boston Legal which you would have know if you researched for more than 3 seconds

Did you get into a debate in your dream, or possibly infracted by James Spader?

Usually dreams often correlate with what you were thinking of before you sleep so if you were on wrestlezone or watching Boston Legal within the day that's probably why.

Sometimes I dream about my rep page which can be confusing because of how generic it is. I sometimes check my rep page in real life and wonder why I'm missing a load for things I haven't actually said. I also dream of typing things out on a keyboard. Very dull. Then again I once dreamed a panther bit my dick off so they aren't all so average.

I've also just realized that the word 'dreamt' doesn't seem to be accepted according to the spell check, oddness.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back