Fuck my life.

Coco

Mid-Card Championship Winner
I had a totally badass dream last night. In this badass dream, I told Chris Jericho about my fantasy about him hitting the Codebreaker when Taker does one of his dives over the top rope to the outside. Jericho thought it was an awesome idea and he said he'd definately pitch the idea to Mark (That's Taker, for all you hopeless noobs out there). It was really exciting. After that, I went on the computer and found out some of the girls I went to highschool with were doing a sex cam show. Turns out a couple of them were even doing one together. Somehow I ended up in a nude wrestling match with one of those girls (for real wrestling, not that fake crap) on a soccer field, and I tried to prolong it by not working stiff. Unfortunately, a half-assed version of the Liontamer made her submit. Of course I didn't want to stop the match, so I didn't release the hold for a few moments.

Sucks that I had to wake up this morning.

I had a totally badass dream last night. In this badass dream, I told Chris Jericho about my fantasy about him hitting the Codebreaker when Taker does one of his dives over the top rope to the outside. Jericho thought it was an awesome idea and he said he'd definately pitch the idea to Mark (That's Taker, for all you hopeless noobs out there). It was really exciting. After that, I went on the computer and found out some of the girls I went to highschool with were doing a sex cam show. Turns out a couple of them were even doing one together. Somehow I ended up in a nude wrestling match with one of those girls (for real wrestling, not that fake crap) on a soccer field, and I tried to prolong it by not working stiff. Unfortunately, a half-assed version of the Liontamer made her submit. Of course I didn't want to stop the match, so I didn't release the hold for a few moments.

That's what she said.

In the dream, was somebody manipulating your shoulder to force you into submission?

If not, you're way off topic.

Doesn't Jericho do the half-ass version of the Liontamer?
Mine was especially half-assed. I was trying to make sure that it looked like I was trying to put her in a hold so that she wouldn't accuse me of not trying, but at the same time I was trying to make sure she wasn't in enough pain to submit.

It was also half-assed because half of my ass had made contact with half of hers.

Mine was especially half-assed. I was trying to make sure that it looked like I was trying to put her in a hold so that she wouldn't accuse me of not trying, but at the same time I was trying to make sure she wasn't in enough pain to submit.

It was also half-assed because half of my ass had made contact with half of hers.

At least it was consensual I hope.

It wasn't a non-sactioned match or anything, so it must have been.

I haven't had a sex dream since I was ten years old. It was with Denise Richards from The World Is Not Enough. I think I was Pierce Brosnan. We did the nasty in the oil pipeline.

I just find it weird that I have nude wrestling matches in my dreams but not sex.

Chris Knight: "Was it a dream where you were standing in sort of sun-god robes on top of a pyramid, and there were hundreds of naked women screaming and throwing little pickles at you?"
Mitch Taylor: "No..."
Chris Knight: "Why, am I the only one who has that dream?"

Guess the movie and you get a peanut...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back