Fuck i hate drama

E7

Dark Match Winner
See, at my work, it really is like highschool.

There's this girl, we use to talk a lot. Then all of a sudden we stopped talking.

Took me two weeks to figure out we weren't talking. Then when i did, went through hell and back, finally added her on facebook. She denied me. So, i sent her a message getting some things off my chest. She sends me a big ass reply and adds me back, saying she heard things from others and just stopped talking to everyone and doesn't know why we stopped talking. So all in all, it was a misunderstanding and everything should go back to normal once we officially bury this whole mess. Which should be sometime this afternoon when she comes home from her dentist appointment.

You don't know the meaning of drama.

After my last relationship, I had a huge break-up. I haven't spoke to some of my friends since then and I really miss them sometimes. She told them what had happened but accentuated things so much that I came off looking like a complete dick. Now it turns out that they don't ever want to speak to me again. In times like these, you find out who your real friends are, that's for sure.

Anyway, turns out another girl from my work really likes me but I am too scared to go back into a relationship because I'm afraid that the same shit will go down. You know you are trouble when you don't want pussy.

The fact is people sometimes are just plain stupid, friends come and go and sometimes its best to just move on with your lives instead of getting annoyed with how immature people can be, Ive worked in many different areas and to tell the truth things don't change out of school, people are still petty and love to gossip about anyone and anything, (im not saying all people but most that ive come in contact with), I have a neighbour putting me on a shit list because i opened a recycling bin now all my neighbours (apart from a few) wont talk to me and my wife and avoid us like the plague, In the end i see things this way, the people whose opinions matter are those really close to you and those that don't want to know just don't sweat it, in the end the only real person you can count on is either yourself and your loved ones (sometimes not even them) its always best just to ignore immature behavior and do your own thing, keep those around you who actually do care and those who don't screw em.

You don't know the meaning of drama.

After my last relationship, I had a huge break-up. I haven't spoke to some of my friends since then and I really miss them sometimes. She told them what had happened but accentuated things so much that I came off looking like a complete dick. Now it turns out that they don't ever want to speak to me again. In times like these, you find out who your real friends are, that's for sure.

Anyway, turns out another girl from my work really likes me but I am too scared to go back into a relationship because I'm afraid that the same shit will go down. You know you are trouble when you don't want pussy.

See that's kinda where I'm at. I care about this girl a lot really, and i know she's had some problems in her life, like I have. It's just that I want things to go back to normal, before i was checking to see when we were on together hoping not to have to deal with her putting me in a bad mood for an unknown reason. I'm pretty glad this is all going to work out. If this didn't work out, i wasn't going to go after any more girls at my work place and wait for college and hope its not the same as this hell hole(wal mart)

The fact is people sometimes are just plain stupid, friends come and go and sometimes its best to just move on with your lives instead of getting annoyed with how immature people can be, Ive worked in many different areas and to tell the truth things don't change out of school, people are still petty and love to gossip about anyone and anything, (im not saying all people but most that ive come in contact with), I have a neighbour putting me on a shit list because i opened a recycling bin now all my neighbours (apart from a few) wont talk to me and my wife and avoid us like the plague, In the end i see things this way, the people whose opinions matter are those really close to you and those that don't want to know just don't sweat it, in the end the only real person you can count on is either yourself and your loved ones (sometimes not even them) its always best just to ignore immature behavior and do your own thing, keep those around you who actually do care and those who don't screw em.

Doesn't that drive you nuts, the people who gossip?

I have no drama, and haven't since high school :D

And Ellisman if I have learned anything in life, it's that when a girl says it'll go back to normal and everything it never does. Good luck though.

I have no drama, and haven't since high school :D

And Ellisman if I have learned anything in life, it's that when a girl says it'll go back to normal and everything it never does. Good luck though.

No she didn't say it, I did. At least i suggest that we could go back as normal, or at least not have mega awkwardness around each other.

She goes to a dentist? That's a keeper. You put a ring on a girl like that.

So what was it that she heard from other people?

ellis, you're still practically a teenager. Even I know that teenagers are ******s and cause their own drama. Really, you shouldn't take much of what they do seriously. When I sense a new aqquaintance of mine is a shit starter, I avoid them. It works, I don't have any real drama in my life and I'm quite happy.

Oh how I hate teenagers.

Doesn't that drive you nuts, the people who gossip?

used to, not anymore, because in the end i know im taking the high road and not allowing it to ruin my life, the fact is if you have time to gossip about other members of your work place or home then they really have just that.... TOO MUCH TIME ON THEIR HANDS!!

In the end its about just living your life and not worrying about the assanine comments of others, because if you keep getting pissed about what other people are saying then your really just gonna end up letting them get to you.

She goes to a dentist? That's a keeper. You put a ring on a girl like that.

So what was it that she heard from other people?

I don't want to know. She's not really into gossip and i don't care what they said, as long as we're talking to each other again and not have to worry about when we work together, but look forward to it, then its fine.

ellis, you're still practically a teenager. Even I know that teenagers are ******s and cause their own drama. Really, you shouldn't take much of what they do seriously. When I sense a new acquaintance of mine is a shit starter, I avoid them. It works, I don't have any real drama in my life and I'm quite happy.

Oh how I hate teenagers.

I usually don't have drama in my life either, its that this girl stole my heart and when she left, it hurt me fucking bad after i finally figured out what was going on.

used to, not anymore, because in the end i know im taking the high road and not allowing it to ruin my life, the fact is if you have time to gossip about other members of your work place or home then they really have just that.... TOO MUCH TIME ON THEIR HANDS!!

In the end its about just living your life and not worrying about the assanine comments of others, because if you keep getting pissed about what other people are saying then your really just gonna end up letting them get to you.

i agree. Its that again, she stole my heart and then these people tried to get her away from me while i was in the process of figuring out what the hell happened. That's all. Besides that, I don't usually care.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back