Who Do You Want TNA To Bring In For Hard Justice?

Get New Jack!!! Could you imagine the war he could have with someone like Abyss or Samoa Joe!

Also during the show the ECW guys should come out with the Phoenix ECW Title and set it on fire!

Team 3D vs The Impact Players

Lynn vs RVD

New Jack vs Samoa Joe

Beulah or Francine vs Rayne for The Knockout Title

Just to name a few creative matches with ECW vs TNA

As for Saturn...he hasn't wrestled in a LONG time, you really think he'd be in shape to wrestle?

Although any on screen role would be great for him.

Im going to go with the Impact Players.When I watched ECW back when it was on TNN I was a Impact Players fan and I would love to see those two guys one last time. Sad thing is I read that Storm posted a message on his website that he was contacted to be a part of Hardcore Justice but declined for the fact that he has been an outspoken critic of the product and would feel like a hypocrite if he accepted.Darn!

Now my question about Justin Credible. Is he even able to use that name? I mean I know were all going to know who he is and who he was known as during his time in ECW/WWE, but how are they going to advertise P.J Polaco or whatever alias he chooses to use. This goes for alot of the other guys. Is there any other former ECW star that can't use their former ring name?

And I'll also add that I would enjoy more than anything to see a ring return from Perry Saturn. Word is he works at a door making factory now and speaks nothing of his wrestling career and doesn't keep in contact with anybody. From a recent photo online he looks to be out of shape from what I can see. I recommend googling that photo if you haven't seen it. I really feel he deserves a nice sendoff.

Main Event
RVD vs. Samoa Joe

Rhino vs. AJ Styles

Taz needs to suplex someone off the stage maybe Jeff Hardy.

I notice some of ya'll wanted Lance Storm to be there ,but he turned it down even said that One Night Stand in 2005 was his farewell and i wonder who else is gonig to turn down the offer for Hardcore Justice

I notice some of ya'll wanted Lance Storm to be there ,but he turned it down even said that One Night Stand in 2005 was his farewell and want nothing to do with ECW, are ya'll surprise?

Nice try troll. Yes, he declined but I would like to see where he said he "wanted nothing to do with ECW." In fact he said he had a great deal of respect for the former ECW guys. He seemed gracious for the offer but politely declined because he felt he already had his closure. I wish others would follow his example. If you do not like the event and feel there already was closure then there is no reason to trash ECW, trash TNA or trash the wrestlers in either company. All you have to do is not watch/participate. The insipid hatemongering is entirely unnecessary.

Before answering this i thought about it. The main thing I thought about was who can still deliever a good match. I don't want to see old, out of shape wrestlers who haven't wrestled in 10 years. The only exception is Terry Funk. I say this because he made ECW famous!

I would like to see:

New Jack - He brings some crazy moments to wrestling.
Sabu - He is EXTREME!
The Sandman - Although out of shape, he has name value.
Mikey Whipwreck - I'm not too sure what shape he is in, but he and Cactus Jack had some awesome tag matches.
Perry Saturn - The way he left WWE with the stupid mop gimmick was degrading of his legacy. If he returns it would be a great way to end his legacy.
Axl Rotten - Can be so hardcore!
Kid Kash - Brings athletic skill to the ring.
2 Cold Scorpio - Him and Kid Kash had an amazing match at Hardcore Homecoming.
Joey Styles - Although it won't happen as he is working for WWE I would love to hear him call one last PPV. I reckon if Taz calls the PPV alone the commentary will not be at a good standard. If Mike Tenay calls it as well then thats ruined they whole ECW reunion idea.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back