Who do you think would make a good stable

Status
Not open for further replies.

watchingandwaiting

Unashamed Cena fan
I'm a huge fan of stables in general. I think they give a lot of creative freedom from their formation, lots of possibilities for fueds, you get matches you might not see otherwise, and there is always the inevitable break-up storyline and fueding. The stable I'd most like to see would be one made up of Charlie Haas, Shelton Benjamin (the tagteam), MVP (the vocal, cocky leader) and Marcus Cor Von (the enforcer). They would be a great combination of technical wrestling, power wrestling, and mic skills (MVP, and I used to like the Monty Brown promos in TNA, even if they were sometimes repetative). Plus I feel like all 4 can pull of the "young and cocky" gimmick. What are some other stables people would like to see put together?

Perhaps a Vince Corporation type deal again, also a heel group led by Melina. My dream group would be LAX coming to WWE and teaming with some of their guys like Super Crazy. I think WWE would better utilize LAX than TNA is currently doing so, Konnan is unbelievable on the mic, the best now I believe.

Sorry, I know its a WWE forum but I would love to see an X-Division faction in TNA. After months of being an afterthought by TNA, a group of them rebel by forming a heel faction that tries to take the respect they feel tey deserve. They begin attacking the dominant heavyweights of the promotion and bsaically wipe TNA clean in and become a real force. The faction would be headed by Alex Shelley and include Sabin, Starr (as his normal self - not the flamboyant homosexual with the tassles), Senshi, Dutt (who will take on his more CZW typical persona and in-ring style), Lethal (the non-machismo version) and Petey Williams. The tone of the stable would be very nWo-esque and will act as the TNA version of Generation Next - a stable led by Austin Aries in ROH for those unaware.

This could even work in WWE. The same idea with Gregory Helms leading the charge. The faction could include London, Kendrick, Shannon Moore, Jamie Noble and Jimmy Yang (in a more Tajiri-like gimmick).

I'd like Cena to go heal and form a stable of Rapper Thugs. He could be the leader, Marcus Cor Von could be the muscle, MVP the Trash Talker, and The Coach as... well, a coach type charecter. I know there are alot of Cena haters out there, and this would make them more plentyful, but can you think of how insane that faction would be? WWE Champ Cena, IC Champ MVP, and Marcus Cor Von would just kick everyones asses untill a partner came into the picture. Maybe Shelton Benjamin, Shelton and Marcus. That would be sick.

They could all come out each week, cutting promos and ripping on whoever Cenas feuding with at the time, while at the same time MVP could also be feuding for the IC title, while Cor Von acted as Bodygaurd for a while, and ultimatly turns Face and Beats all of the members of this group, and ultimatly beats Cena for the title (Batista VS HHH anyone?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back