• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Who Do You Think Will Be in The Clas of 2007 Hall of Fame?

Y 2 Jake said:
This year im going for:-

Dusty Rhodes
Jim Duggan
Curt Henning
Ted Dibiase
Ricky Steamboat
Arn Anderson
L.O.D.

I really like this one!

Honkey Tonk unfortunately won't go in simply because he don't want to, he has said several times he'll do it if the WWE let's him keep his name.

Bruno Samartino.....deserves it and hopefully he'll accept Mcmahon's offer
Randy Savage......The Macho Man Randy Savage deserves this honor
Curt Henning........Mr. Perfect never had a bad match, he was an awsome athlete and wrestler
L.O.D...........either they go or the Demolition go this year
Ricky Steamboat...........I think he's in, but if he isn't than he should be
Dusty Rhodes...............The American Dream was one of the best out there, multiple time champions (unfortunately Mcmahon never gave him an opportunity to be on top, but he got it in the CWF, WCW, NWA, and AWA.
The Fink (Howard Finkel)..........legendary voice of WWF/E (if mean jean is in than the Fink has got to be in too
Mr. Fuji.................we need a manager in there, and Cornette is in TNA this year.
Tim White (hey we cant forget about the refs, it would have been the Hebners if they were still in the WWE.)

your thoughts?

Am I the only one wondering why they do the HOF every single year now? Maybe I'm seeing this as a way of WWE making extra money seeming as they have HOF DVD's and PPV's on Demand now, don't get me wrong the guys deserve it but I think it will wear off the prestige having it every single year, because before long you are going to have guy's in there that are simply in there for marketing purposes.

I disagree, there are enough guys out there that need or should be in there. They are not going to run out of guys. Remember the WCW, AWA, Smokey Mountain, Stampede Wrestling, Mid Atlantic Wrestling and others' wrestling libraries are property of the WWE. Any of those guys can be inducted in.

realblackhart said:
I disagree, there are enough guys out there that need or should be in there. They are not going to run out of guys. Remember the WCW, AWA, Smokey Mountain, Stampede Wrestling, Mid Atlantic Wrestling and others' wrestling libraries are property of the WWE. Any of those guys can be inducted in.

I guess your very right there with all those other promotion's and territories, but still you must see where I am coming from with WWE's marketing standpoint these day's doing anything to make a extra buck from tshirt sales or whatever.

I think it was too soon for Eddie Gurrero to be inducted in the Hall of Fame. Other former desceased Superstars should be inducted in 2007;

Yokozunza
Owen Hart
Junkyard Dog
Brian Pillman
The British Bulldog
Curt Henning ( Mr Perfect)
John Tenta (Earthquake)
Ray Traylor (Big Boss Man)
Ravishing Rick Rude
Kerry Von Erich

bman420 said:
I think it was too soon for Eddie Gurrero to be inducted in the Hall of Fame. Other former desceased Superstars should be inducted in 2007;

Yokozunza
Owen Hart
Junkyard Dog
Brian Pillman
The British Bulldog
Curt Henning ( Mr Perfect)
John Tenta (Earthquake)
Ray Traylor (Big Boss Man)
Ravishing Rick Rude
Kerry Von Erich

JYD is allready in there

A really great list for next years Hall of Fame would be: