Ken Kennedy to ECW

Shelton Benjamin to Smackdown

Ric Flair to ECW

Sabu to Raw

Burke to Raw

Ariel (with a new gimmick) to Smackdown

The Alpha Male to Smackdown

anyone think these are good ideas?? i can't think of anymore

anybody get any other names they think should be drafted?? or even brought into the wwe. :wwf:

I think they should ditch the ecw idea and bring there top stars to smackdown and raw, otherwise i can see some of them leaving for tna!

Ken Kennedy stays on Smackdown!

Shelton Benjamin to ECW

Ric Flair to Retire

Sabu stays in ECW

Burke stays in ECW

If it must happen . . . Kevn Thorn w/ Ariel to Smackdown! (I'm an Ariel fan, believe me. I've also always loved the vampire gimmicks. Bring back Gangrel and have him team up with Kevin Thron!)

The Alpha Male stays in ECW

Lashley stays in ECW

Cena to Smackdown!

Batista to RAW

King Booker stays in ECW

CM Punk to RAW

Test to Smackdown!

Every Cruiserweight to Smackdown!

Ken Kennedy stays on Smackdown!

Shelton Benjamin to ECW

Ric Flair to Retire

Sabu stays in ECW

Burke stays in ECW

If it must happen . . . Kevn Thorn w/ Ariel to Smackdown! (I'm an Ariel fan, believe me. I've also always loved the vampire gimmicks. Bring back Gangrel and have him team up with Kevin Thron!)

The Alpha Male stays in ECW

Lashley stays in ECW

Cena to Smackdown!

Batista to RAW

King Booker stays in ECW

CM Punk to RAW

Test to Smackdown!

Every Cruiserweight to Smackdown!

I agree with a lot of this. I think Burke should move to Raw though and be the motuhpeice for The World's Greatest Tag Team. I mean with Terkay (or however you spell it.) gone from the company there is not a lot you can do with Burke in ECW. I sell him as more of the "fraidy-cat" hide behind someone bigger kinda heel. Now I know TWGTT isn't that big, but, there are two of them and there is strength in numbers.

Cena on SD
Batista to Raw
Kennedy to Raw
Carlito to SD
Masters to SD
Umaga to ECW
Sabu to SD
Burke to Raw
Mercury to ECW

Kennedy has to stay on Smackdown!
He'd get buried on RAW with Edge, Orton, Nitro, Kenny Dykstra, and everyone knows that Smackdown! is lacking main event heels.

I think Punk needs to go to Smackdown. Correct me if im wrong but he's a light heavyweight and should be able to challenge for the cruiserweight title him and Helms could pull off some classic matches imo.

to Raw- RVD, Matt Hardy, Batista, Taker, Burke, and Jillian Hall
to SD!- Edge, Lashley, Monty Brown, Nitro, CM Punk, Super Crazy and Maria
to ECW- Cena, Umaga, Estrada, Vito, and Boogyman
to Hell- Khali, Miz, and Vis

Personally I think they should get rid of ECW, and split the wrestlers worth keeping to Raw and SmackDown!. Then they should send Chris Masters to SmackDown! and put Benoit on Raw.

Sadly, whether or not Benoit stays on Smackdown or moves to Raw really wouldn't make a difference he would be poorly used (or not at all) either way. Kennedy stays on Smackdown, he's owning that show
'Taker to RAW - that is exciting! i would love to see that!
Great Khali and Umaga - just gone:)

What would be decent was if ariel and kevin thorne did a blade, and loads of like vampires are wrestled by him each week. That would just make wwe slide even further down the crap slide.

Kahli to Smackdown to be Kennedys personal enforcer guy

Cena to SD to turn heel and battle for US title with Benoit

The Miz to ECW...hes a goober....and hes the future...let him prone his skills in ECW then bring him to SD for cruiserweight title

Eugene to ECW.....turn him back to a top talent like he was in OVW and prone his skills

Sylvan to ECW....him and Rene Dupree make La Restiance together again

Big Vis to Smackdown....he could still be useful againest Rey wen he comes back to get Rey off of his feet

Lashley to Raw.....he already has done everything needed in ECW to become all he needs to be...graduate him to the big boys...even tho he cant do shit on the mic...he'll still sell tickets as a half way decent face

JBL to Raw....make him Raws new commentator with JR.....Raws more about the attitude anyway and JBL supplys alot of attitude

The King to SD!......he and micheal cole would work ok together...plus he is getting boring

Test to Smackdown.....let Punk and Monty Brown battle for the ECW title cuz there both up and coming...let Test go to SD and fued with Batista for the title along with Ken...uh..day!!! (asuming Taker wins title at WM and retires)

every ECW original to the unemployment line......just make ECW Tuesday night Thunder and make it a goober young guy show..its just not working:-\

Matt Striker to Raw...him and Hardy and Nitro could fued very well on raw for the IC

Kevin Thorn + Ariel to SD....him and vis could make a new tag team like the goth guys.....vis is really gay with the whole im a big fat sexy ******.

Joey Mercury to ECW....he and Nitro are leagues apart....Nitro is way there and Mercurey...welll.....hasnt gotten it yet.....send him to ECW to become a big time player

matt hardy to ecw
jeff hardy to ecw
team them up ecw needs tag teams so they can bring bak the titles plus matt is under used in smackdown and team xtreme in the land of xtreme would be soo kooool

nitro to smackdown
melina to smackdown
regroup mnm smackdown doesent have any decent tag teams and they need mnm back

finlay to ecw hes good with weapons and ecw needs the star power

batista to raw hes terrible on smackdown(more then usual)

cena to smackdown i dont like the whole marine gimmik he needs the throw back jerseys and the rap to be cool again.

umaga to ecw he would be an animal.

edge to ecw hes very good in hardcore mathes, i like him on raw but hes awsome in hardcore matches, plus he could feud with the hardys.

benoit to ecw like i said they need more star power and what a better place to get it then a ecw original.

and mysterio to ecw same as benoit.

p.s for god sakes change ecw to a better time slot in canada its on so late.

Benjamin and Haas to Smackdown (Where they can have competiton with London and Kendrick, Regal and Taylor)

Get rid of ECW, and split up the talent between the two shows.

CM Punk on RAW
RVD is going to leave soon anyway
Sabu is on Smackdown with the high flyers
Super Crazy back on Smackdown (he was getting way more opportunities on SD)
Eugene on Smackdown (Completely change his gimmick, and give a badass heel gimmick)
Get rid of Khali and Umaga. Those guys have no wrestling ability.
Those are the ones I can think of.

Some people got some real messed up ideas, putting King Booker to ECW, and Cena to SD for the US title? Like come on people be realistic....this is the way I think it should be....

Batista - RAW...Take World title back to RAW
Cena - SD...Still with the WWE Title
Benoit - RAW
Undertaker - Stay on SD
Great Khali - SD
Kennedy - SD
Mercury - RAW
Edge & Orton - RAW ALL THE WAY....you people are nuts to put them anywhere else...they are so good as RATED RKO...always controversy going on...perfect
Viscera - SD
Deuce & Domino - get rid of them
Vito - ECW
Miz - ECW
Cryme tyme - MAYBE SD!

many more but these are just what comes to my head at the moment

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members