Which TNA guys should come to WWE?

According to one of the recent WZ updates, Matt Morgan has about a year left on his 5-year Impact contract, and even said that he would consider a WWE return, saying they broke him into the business.
My question: Would WWE consider HIM?
Should WWE take interest in Morgan, would Impact fight to keep him to re-sign?
Your thoughts?

Matt Morgan has a great look, can really move for a big man, and is not bad on the mic. WWE should definitely take him, and TNA should definitely try like hell to keep him. He has a huge upside.

WWE should consider him seeing he has the build of a heavyweight and we all know Vince likes muscular dudes, so I definately think WWE should consider him. Theres not like the dude has any baggage attached to him. I havent followed his career, but I havent heard him being reckless.

TNA should and probably will do anything to get him to resign. I really dont follow TNA, but he seems like a big player they cant lose.

already a thread on this, go away....oh and you forgot a few stats for that kid killer too, you forgot his rap sheet: 2 kills, 1 suicide! What a guy!

what??

on to my response. yes WWE should go after him. cept they would probably just be saddle him with some stupid stuttering gimick. oh wait they already did that.

TNA will do almost anything to keep him. on impact he is in a decent spot. and not to mention his involvement with Ring K King where he is a one time heavyweight champion

to be honest matt morgan is better of stayin in tna if he goes to wwe he mite get a tag title or a midcard title but theres already alot of big guys like tensai ,lesnar ,brodus he will just get lost on the card i feel he will be world champion in tna maybe im the only one but i liked his feud with jeff hardy last year over the title.

i think if morgan went back to wwe he would receive a decent push, but i dont think he would be world champ unless he got really over. Still, he isnt the champ in TNA either so i think it would be worth it for both sides for him to go there.

Your damn straight he should. I think he should come right in and feud with Rhodes, Bryan or Sheamus for the WHC. It'd be a great way to start him out. Either that or maybe a feud with Show or Ryback for the IC Title. All would be interesting feuds.
If he does come in I see them throwing another great guy on raw. Probably feuding with Punk, Cena, Tensai, or if they don't wanna give Otunga that US title then maybe it'll go to Morgan. They wouldn't be bad feuds but i'd rather see him go to smakcdown to help make smackdown at least a tiny bit more watchable. I think on the draft they need to put Orton and Rhodes on Raw and Cena and Jericho on Smackdown. It would help Smackdown so much.

I'm a WWE and TNA fan, I think Morgan could go really really well in WWE given a proper opportunity. He's an absolutely legit "big man", he's got a great look, he's very athletic for someone his size and I think his mic skills are pretty underrated. He's not Punk or Jericho, but he can hold his own on the mic and with his size that's all you really need.

I think a great deal of Morgan, I think he's one of the better packages going round if he gets used properly.

I think he should if WWE would want him. They probably would be interested seeing as they even gave Vance Archer a shot just because he has good size. Morgan is big and moves pretty well. I just hope he doesn't have a stupid ass gimmick. I think he would work well with a Psycho Sid type gimmick. He really doesn't need to do much talking at all. Just a promo here or there. He is no worse on the mic than Mark Henry. I don't really think he should be getting any WWE Title runs but he could be a big guy in the upper mid-card that occasionally is put in a title match here and there. For his sake I sure hope he considers WWE. Why should he stay in TNA any longer? They have nothing to offer and his career will go nowhere. Its better to be a role player for the Lakers than to be the leading scorer for the Charlotte Bobcats. I definitely think he can do well. WWE is lacking in the talent department due to so many FCW guys not panning out. So yes he should take the bigger pay and the bigger stage over the minor leagues.

I fucking despise Matt Morgan. I think he is awful in every aspect of pro wrestling. The only time I have ever found him entertaining was during his stuttering gimmick with the WWE and that was a gimmick made simply to mock him and his inabilities. Morgan may want to go to the WWE but hopefully the WWE wants nothing to do with Morgan. With the look he has and the amount of time he has had in TNA, he should have been able to accomplish a lot more then he has.

Why do people think that Morgan could go to the WWE and all of the sudden become a top big man and have great success against main event talent? Last time I checked Matt Morgan hasn't really accomplished shit in TNA and he's only going to do worse if he were to somehow find himself back in the WWE. The guy has been in TNA around 4 or 5 years and all he has in terms of title reigns is 2 runs with the tag belts. When it comes to the top competition TNA has to offer, Morgan hasn't beaten much of anybody worth mentioning. He has had one on one encounters with the likes of AJ Styles, Jeff Hardy, Jeff Jarrett, Sting, Mr Anderson, Kurt Angle, and you want to no how many victories he holds in those matches? ZERO. The guy is overrated as fuck, hasn't really beaten anyone worth a damn, and has failed to cement himself in TNA's main event despite numerous opportunities.

Which TNA guys do you see making the jump to WWE in the near future? I think Bobby Roode is eventually going to make the jump. I don't necessarily think he will be a headliner but I can see him being in a similar spot to Dolph Ziggler as an upper mid-card heel who occasionally fights for the WWE title. I think this because he is not so young anymore at 35 and its kind of a "now or never" type of thing with him. He is not going to save TNA by himself and he seems too good to have never even taken a shot at the big times. Worst comes to worst he can always go back if things don't work out. I don't think he will pull a Braden Walker and show up ridiculously out of shape and sloppy because he seems like a hard worker. Plus WWE is lacking quality guys so he could help a bit. Matt Morgan is another one I see Making the jump.

Do you see anyone else jumpin in the near future?

i would want see austin aries making the jump to WWE become the top heel, or at least a top mid carder heel.

jeff hardy just because he's my favourite wrestler :p hes an amazing wrestler and mostly the reason why the Angle vs Hardy at lockdown was the only good match in the ppv.

bobby rhoode and storm should stay in tna and do there own thing, like they are really talented and WWE worthy, but TNA needs them more then WWE does, imo they are the HHH and HBK of tna or at least going to be.

Hope Jeff Hardy returns to the WWE. Some guys like bobby rhoode or Matt morgan are not as well known to the people who only watch WWE, like myself. If Jeff Hardy were to return he would be an instant main eventer and he could have a feud with an up and coming superstar such as Dolph.

I want Samoa Joe in WWE more than any other wrestler in TNA, he has power, speed AND technique. But I feel that he would get lost in the shuffle of the "E". Jeff Hardy was my favorite wrestler as a kid but in my eyes he is a shell of what he was. I would only want to see Kurt Angle if he has a one off match at mania then retires and becomes a manager or GM.

The only one I would really like to see make the jump is Austin Aries. He fucking deserves the notoriety that would come with being in the "big leagues." Not bashing TNA at all as I still watch their product regularly but Aries is an awesome wrestler but is in a spot where he has no competition in the X Division and would likely get lost in the shuffle in the always crowded TNA main event scene.

Aries isn't happening. He had his WWE tryout and they passed on him, which is why he signed with TNA.

I can see WWE trying to scoop up the Dudley's for one more run.
Morgan has the look and he's developed a lot but WWE wouldn't work out for him.
They need to keep an eye on Roode, although his friends told him how it worked out for them he'd have to try and make it to the WWE, it should be the goal of anyone in the business for better or worse.

Mr Anderson..Anderson. WWE needs him. His ring style needs WWE. make it happen
Hardy eventually goes to WWE, still has many years left in the business.
Angle..not happening. Not the way his twitter account has been looking..

I like how people think TNA dudes are just gonna jump on over to the WWE. The business doesn't work that way. The WWE has to want you before you can make the jump. In all honesty, I don't see the E wanting very much from TNA's current roster.

I could see the E wanting Jeff Hardy back, provided he stays clean long term. He was ridiculously over and he would most likely be just as over if he returned. And they need more main event faces.

It's been rumored the E wants Flair back in a non wrestling role.

Vince has long lusted after Sting. If the opportunity came up, I'm sure the E would sign him, even for just one match.

Other than that...

Not so much folks.

eventhough he is no longer technically a TNA employee, we will be seeing kendrick (hes off the weed) back again...same with one or both of the MCMG...(i am a sucker for sliced bread what can i say?)

storm would be over if he jumped, but he seems like a loyal TNA guy, and again i think hes 34...

roode is HWC, and doing an AWESOME job, so at his age, no way...

aries will be the number 1 guy soon enough at TNA, so why at 32 would he jump to the E to be put back at the mid-card? he views himself as an equal to Punk and Bryan, which he is imo, but would never be viewed that way by the "universe"

and i think it is a forgone conclusion we will see hardy again, way too talented, way too big of a draw...

kurt will wrestle 1 more Mania, or, rather will retire at 'Mania...

I actually do see Jeff Hardy jumping back over to WWE. He seems to have cleaned himself up, and could regain his main event status in the big leagues.

Joe is one that I want, but I am not so sure about. He seems to have what it takes to make it in WWE, but does WWE recognize it? Also, you have to put into play his reported backstage attitude.

Bobby Roode is an iffy one. He could jump ship and make a lot more money, but be in a much lower position or he could be the top guy in TNA and make less cash.

so the E would have another monster for 3 second squash matches?...

it could be a single 3 minute segment and get 4 matches in :

Brodus comes out : SQUASH
(jobber cuts promo)
Then comes Skippy : SQUASH
(then bring out "jobber" who is actually over with the fans, has a great look and personality, ahem Riley)
Out comes Tensai : SQAUSH
Then last and least talented Matt Morgan : SQUASH

pure gold

I like how people think TNA dudes are just gonna jump on over to the WWE. The business doesn't work that way. The WWE has to want you before you can make the jump. In all honesty, I don't see the E wanting very much from TNA's current roster.

Exactly!

But there's half a dozen guys I'd like to see grace a WWE ring, and they are..

-Samoa Joe
-AJ Styles
-Motor City Machine Guns (countin em as one)
-Kurt Angle
-Mr. Anderson
-Gunner

Let Sabin and Shelley help the tag team division which I hope Ziggler/Swagger, Brodus/Santino, and eventually Kings of Wrestling become more involved in. Mr. Anderson can resume his role as Kennedy and go back to the upper mid-card. Tease Joe and AJ a couple times in the main event, but most likely become upper mid-card as well. Gunner is the only one I could see them building and putting any effort in to since he's only been in TNA a short time. And It'll be a sad day in wrestling if Kurt Angle doesn't finish his career in the WWE. Just a couple matches, maybe work the HBK schedule for a couple years.

I say let the Roodes, Storms, & Morgans of the roster stay where they are. They'd only get lost in the WWE ocean.

most of your more established talent (roode, aries, etc) will probably not go to wwe since they feel they can do better in tna and most have had the chance before and either passed or left/were dropped. my guess - hardy, rvd and anderson are most likely to return. for people who have never been in wwe, some younger talent or knockouts may go but i can't see anyone going soon. truth be told, most talent is in tna because they feel they have a better chance there than in wwe so i don't see most leaving anytime soon.

Samoa Joe IMO is one of the better wrestlers in TNA

**and dunno about Hardy, I always found him better as a tag team wrestler. IMO if Jeff Hardy is in the main event picture your talent pool isn't deep enough

maybe he's improved his ring work some, but even when he was IC Champ I never saw Hardy as talent or credible enough to be a World Champion

**I mean Cena with the white rapper gimmick wasn't very believable and a bit cartoonish at times (looking back he was wearing a card inside a bandana .. who does hat) .. and he's not the most talented of superstars .. yet he busts his @ss and got over

for me, Jeff hardy just lacks that main event believability

I actually met Matt Morgan at TNA Lockdown Fanfest. My friend and I talked and had a couple of smokes with him outside of the building. With that said, Morgan said that he does not really have any desire to go back to the WWE. He said that he respects McMahon and the WWE but that TNA is a much better environment to work in. Morgan said that he has so much respect for Dixie Carter and for Hulk Hogan and that he considers TNA to be family.

So no, I do not expect to see Morgan in WWE anytime soon.

Jeff Hardy is no doubt,going back to WWE,he's been clean for a year & 1 month,he's in the best shape i've seen him in a long time,he's improved his ring work,& he would still be over as hell if he came back to WWE

I don't see him fucking up again,he has kid now,he's matured,& he's a damn good talent.

Insider:His contract with TNA,expires January 2013,according to Matt Hardy's Youtube Channel,so I could definitely see Vince picking him up for more Wrestlemania star power,because he is still over as hell

Austin Aries should go to WWE,but I just can't see him over there because he'd be lost in the WWE ocean

I'm almost positive Rob Van Dam & Mr.Anderson will be back soon,they're still popular.

I'm 100% sure,Sting & Kurt Angle will end up there,Angle will have his LAST match at Wrestlemania & Sting will wrestle Undertaker at WM 29 or WM 30

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back