Matt Morgan to WWE?

Matt Morgan needs to stay in TNA. He will get a better push there and have a better chance at success there. WWE has way too many big men right now, in fact they have so many that they don't know what to do with them (Mason Ryan anyone?). Matt Morgan had two chances with WWE and failed during both. I will chalk the stuttering gimmick up to booking, but still. Morgan is a monster in TNA due to majority of their roster being smaller guys. When you size him next to Big Show, Brodus Clay, Ryback even Kane and Tensai he would look almost average go watch Survivor Series 03 he was the smallest guy on the monster team.

See, I liked when he was in TNA. Most of my household watches wrestling, when my mother saw him she thought "Holy crap he's huge!" and thinking back on it he is.

When he was in TNA he FELT larger than life, A giant etc. That's because there's not as many "Giants" in TNA.

If he went to WWE, he wouldn't be unique anymore. He wouldn't be special. Big guys in WWE are a dime a dozen now: Khali, Big Show, Kane, Undertaker, Mark Henry, Brodus Clay.

I'd love to see him in WWE, but he'll need something special to rise above. Maybe take Big Shows Face spot, too many "Monsters."

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back