• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Matt Morgan... Big miss opportunity for WWE

I think it is more of case that there wasn't room for him at the time in WWE, he came in at a time when we had quite a lot of big men, he was Brock Lesnar's lackey along with Nathan Jones. I think a lot of it was that since Big show and Lesnar were the main event at the time they were not gonna progress fast and there wasnt anything else for them to really do!

Totally disagree. I see nothing in Morgan. He's not so great on the mic, not so great in the ring, and he is just highly uninteresting to me. He has a look, and that's it. Cena at least is great at promos. Batista is an awesome heel who can have good matches at times. Morgan has none of that. He was not a big missed opportunity at all. For every man fired, fifty more will rise up and take his place, and that's what happened here.

Ok Batista is a horrible heel. He only had like two good matches in his carrer and just sucks on the mic so don't say hes better than anyone, but i agree that Morgan is pretty overrated.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back