Which company has the hottest female wrestlers?

WWE Divas or TNA Knockouts?

• Divas.

• Knockouts.

Results are only viewable after voting.
TNA has attractive females? Okay, that is a snide remark, I'd gladly make a go at Sarita or Christy Hemme but the rest? I could get the same looking product from a Manhattan street corner.

WWE has obviously the hotter females. Maryse, Kelly Kelly, Bellas - I'm going to end the list there, because one of them out does the TNA Knockouts alone. Velvet Sky has one thing in common with her action figure - its made primarily of plastic. Angel Williams looks God awful, Miss Techsmacher looks pretty good too but not as good as the WWE Diva's mentioned previously.

Most of the TNA Knockout division looks like it was removed from a trailer park.

Id comment on the better looking Divas/Knockouts but someone would get upset because Id say, then explain to them why their favorite chick was an ugly dog faced whole and Id get pounded with negative reps.

but Ill just throw this out there
WWE: Maryse
TNA: Tessmacher
Shimmer: Serena Deeb

Nope. People like Velvet Sky and Angelina Love take ****iness to a new level.
WWE: Keeping it classay!

Trinity.jpg

I've always preferred the KOs because there is less off a cookie cutter feel plus (recently) nearly their entire roster gets pretty good camera time so you've always a good chance of seeing one of your favourites. I hope Gail returns to the fold soon and I'd also like to see Roxxi and Alyssa Flash return. Daffney, Taylor and Hamada would also be great but Frosty probably has a better chance of lasting the Xmas holidays with Beelzebub.

I just love that this has turned into a more legitimate debate than most serious ones that take place in the non spam section...

I'm going with the WWE Divas. Mainly because of the good old philosophical standby: if a woman is hot in the forrest, and nobody is there to see her, does she still count? Also, why is she in a forrest, NOT making me a sandwich?

+1 for sexism.

(totally kidding)

Mike "The Kid" Killam;3317584 said:
I just love that this has turned into a more legitimate debate than most serious ones that take place in the non spam section...

I'm going with the WWE Divas. Mainly because of the good old philosophical standby: if a woman is hot in the forrest, and nobody is there to see her, does she still count? Also, why is she in a forrest, NOT making me a sandwich?

+1 for sexism.

(totally kidding)

forrest_gump-10691.jpg
forrest-griffin.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo