Which company has the hottest female wrestlers?

WWE Divas or TNA Knockouts?

• Divas.

• Knockouts.

Results are only viewable after voting.

¡Roján!

Down with the trumpets.
So, which CURRENT female wrestlers are hotter? Is the barbie-doll look of Kelly Kelly or the country-style look of Mickie James that floats your boat?

Pretty self explanatory contest no? Don't be shy about posting pics to help prove your point (and to fap with) also, this is as a whole so dont just vote for WWE because of Kelly Kelly, for example.

Anyway, I'll go first. I chose the TNA knockouts simply cause they have better asses, and I'm an ass man all the way. You go.

Deffinately Divas becuase when I think about the WWE divas in terms of who is the hottest I think: Kelly, Maryse, Layla, Kaitlyn, Bellas, Eve, and hell the list goes on (not to mention past divas) but this is current. However when I think Knockouts I can only think: Velvet, Tessmacher, Tara and Mickie and I'd struggle to think of more. Divas by a mile!

Divas. Is there anything WWE doesn't do better than TNA? I think not.

24pcojo.gif

Every company Daizee Haze, Sara Del Rey, and Portia Perez works for....Oh, ok, we're not recognizing indies?

Diva's, then. All because of Layla El.

I'll say KO's. WWE really hasn't replaced Torrie, Stacy, Trish, Kat, etc. to the standards that make me say "woah, she's hot!"

TNA has Winter, Tessmacher, Tara, Velvet, Traci, Madison. Yeah, sex appeal and better wrestling ability :D

Layla, Kelly Kelly, Maryse, Natalya, A.J., Kaytlin, Gail Kim (she is HOT)...
WWE wins by a landslide.

However WWE also has the ugliest ones
Beth Phoenix, Kharma and Alicia Fox are ugly!!

There are two attractive Knockouts (and they are not Tara or Velvet Sky). At a push, there are two unattractive Divas. Divas win.

There are two attractive Knockouts (and they are not Tara or Velvet Sky). At a push, there are two unattractive Divas. Divas win.

You should abstain from voting.

TNA has a higher standard of woman on average plus some absolute knock-outs, which coupled with their ability and personality makes it a point for the TNA team.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back