• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Which bands have you seen live?

I saw him twice. I saw him once at a small DC venue called the 9:30 Club about 10 years ago (that's the show I'm talking about in my post) and I also saw him open up for Jay-Z and 50 Cent during the 2003 Rock The Mic Tour. Most rappers suck absolute ass live but Busta Rhymes is an exception.

damn, i didnt realize just how many i have been to until this thread. all the money spent & drinks had....

A Perfect Circle x2
3 Days Grace
Atmosphere
Bullet 4 My Valentine
Blindside x2
John Digweed
Carl Cox
Sasha x2
Rabbit in the Moon
DJ Rap x2
DJ Irene
Icarus x3
Seb Fontaine
Paul Oakenfold
Danny Tenaglia
James Lavelle
Z Trip
Goldie
Xecutioners
ATB
Paul VanDyke
DJ AM
Chimera
Chevelle x2
Circa Survive
Coheed & Cambria x3
Clutch
Cradle of Filth
Disturbed x2
Deftones x2
DevilDriver
Element 80 x3
Finger Eleven
Flyleaf
Foo Fighters
Glassjaw
Incubus x4
Killswitch Engage
Korn x4
Limp Bizkit
Metallica
Mars Volta
Lamb of God
Linkin Park
Lost Prophets x2
Marilyn Manson x2
Mudvayne
My Chemical Romance
P.O.D.
Otep
Ozzy x2
Radiohead
Red Hot Chili Peppers
Sevendust
Shadows Fall
Slipknot x2
Weezer x2

& probly a few other smaller bands from Austin but memory is faint due to many nights with my buddy Jaegermeister. lol

Seen only once: Green Day, Metallica with Lamb of God, Bliss n Eso, Rammstein, The Deftones, Bowling for Soup, Gorillaz with De La Soul, The Vines, The Streets, Tool.

2 or more times: Birds Of Tokyo, Dead Letter Circus, Calling all Cars, Snow Patrol. These are all I can name off the top of my head.

Red Hot Chili Peppers, Foo Fighters, Wu-Tang (greatest concert of my fucking life), Big Boi, Vanilla Ice and MC Hammer (In like '07, so fucking funny.), Bone Thugs.

Weird Al Yankovic (Twice)
Sick Puppies
Shinedown (Thrice)
Nickelback
10 Years (Twice)
Sevendust (Twice)
Puddle Of Mudd
Chevelle
Since October
Aranda
Anew Revolution
Will Hoge

I'm also seeing Three Days Grace in April.

Iron Maiden
Rise Against
Bullet For My Valentine
Mastodon
Dropkick Murphys x2
August Burns Red
Katatonia
Parkway Drive
GWAR
NOFX
Megadeth
Alkaline Trio
Noxshi
Yusuf/Cat Stevens
Lauren Harris
Chugganaut
Ben Harper and the Relentless 7
Pearl Jam
Rage Against the Machine
Shihad
Rolling Stones
Liam Finn
Gorillaz
De La Soul
Little Dragon
Anti-Flag
Deja Voodoo
Dream Theater
The Decemberists
the Prodigy
Lupe Fiasco
Grinspoon
Jet
Karnivool
Fantomas
World War IV
Weta
Serj Tankian
Arcade Fire
Pluto
Bjork
Nickleback
Frenzal Rhomb
We Came as Romans
Mars Volta
Fear Factory

Thats All right now, It will be increasing this year hopefully. Not as many as some people. If I was smart I could have seen tool, Rammstein, Airborne and quite a few more at the most recent Big Day Out, And I could have probably gone to see Paul Weller around my Birthday as well last year.

Hopefully I have the money to buy a Ticket to see BB King, Elvis Costello and Rodrigo y Gabriella, just looked at the price, far to much. But there are some that I would be interested in seeing if I had the money, Chemical Brothers, Bob Dylan, and Jimmy Eat World and QoTSA

Shadow...I would seriously clown on you for Bjork being on your list, but Oingo Boingo is in mine... Awesome list though... Do you do anything besides sleep, shit, eat, post here, and go to concerts though? lol...daaaaaaamn!

In no particular order

Flaw
Nickelback
Tommy Lee
Jerry Cantrell
Breaking Benjamin
Kittie
Greenwheel
Twiztid 4x
ICP 2x (fuck you ahead of time)
Dark Lotus
(hed) p.e.
The Dayton Family
Project Deadman
Tech N9ne
Tesla
Puddle Of Mudd
Shinedown like 3x and they blew ass live.
Krizz Kaliko
Kutt Calhoun
Stevie Stone
Slaughterhouse
Glasses Malone
Irv Da Phenom
Seether
Staind
Chevelle
Saliva
Damage Plan
Crossfade
Static X
R.O.C
Injected
Local H
Soil
Drowning Pool(second singer)
Hinder
Buckcherry
Boondox
Prozak
the Wolfpack
Potluck
Earshot
Three Days Grace

There's plenty more, just not coming to mind. Keep in mind that the majority of the Rock bands that are on the list were at the annual Rockfest show we have every year here. So that pretty much answers for the ones who suck.

Lots of good bands on there guys. Interesting to notice that noone is saying many pop bands

It does seem that most wrestling fans are into rock/metal music

[QUOTE="The Living Legend" Johnny Gunnz;2843059]Shadow...I would seriously clown on you for Bjork being on your list, but Oingo Boingo is in mine... Awesome list though... Do you do anything besides sleep, shit, eat, post here, and go to concerts though? lol...daaaaaaamn![/QUOTE]

Bjork is on my list because it was a festival and she was on before Rage, Nickelback was on before the Stones, so that explains that as well. I work

Bullet For My Valentine
Funeral For A Friend
Bowling For Soup
Zebrahead
Plan B
Madina Lake
Example
Kaiser Chiefs
Razorlight
Gallows
Newton Faulkner
Leftfield
The Beach Boys
Status Quo

Elton John/Billy Joel
Gogol Bordello
Bob Dylan

Gogol Bordello was one of the best experiences of my life, and that sentiment's shared with most people that have seen them live. Find a way to go to one of their shows.

In no particular order.

Stone Temple Pilots
Metallica
Kid Rock
Sevendust
Ted Nugent
The Verve Pipe
2 Live Crew
ABK
ICP
Twiztid
Blaze Ya Dead Homie
Boondox
Axe Murder Boyz
Tech Nine
Bone Thugs
Kottonmouth Kings
ESHAM
Hed PE
The Dayton Family

I have seen many other local bands. And some groups that opened for the ones above, but I was either to drunk to remember them or just did not care to.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back