• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Where do Taker & HBK Fit In ??

All typical signs point to a DX reunion. I, for one, will always appreciate and love DX reunions but will also understand how stale they seem to be getting. I believe the last reunion they had was selling merch. for Christmas, while Shawn was running the JBL storyline on the side. (yeah, you read that right)

I have to be honest, a Triple H and Shawn Michaels tag team match against Legacy is every bit of what Cody Rhodes and Ted DiBiase need right now, to stay hot. They lost to Jericho & Big Show, but not in a squash type of match. Shit, they almost won. So to allow them another great showing would build to their characters.

I doubt Rhodes & DiBiase would win against the Powerhouse duo of Michaels and Trips, but if they were to have a good enough showing it'd go a long way nonetheless.

The Undertaker seems to be the real mystery. He hasn't been seen, and unlike Michaels who can make a surprise run-in to save Triple H next Monday, the Undertaker doesn't really have that type of same quality "set-up".

I could see a possible one-of with Kane again, but that wouldn't really be of any type of quality. And even with all the Kane/Taker matches from the past, at least they had weeks worth of build-up. To have yet another, would be almost shoving re-furbished crap back to us.

I honestly see a "call-out". Kinda like how Miz kept calling out Cena, and finally got him. I can see Ziggler calling out the Undertaker, especially if Kane starts protecting Ziggler some more. Outside of that, there isn't really any one else on Smackdown whom Taker could return for.

Well HBK can join up with Triple H and have a DX reunion to take on Legacy. Legacy would be buried to hell, but the DX reunion would be a big draw, no doubt. So it's pretty straightforward for HBK. Then he can maybe help put over The Miz and some other rising young heels.

Undertaker needs to come back in with a feud against a midcarder that he can win so he can then go into the title picture and we can finally see Punk vs Undertaker. Probably a Mike Knox feud, it doesn't matter that much if Knox is buried and it doesn't matter who Undertaker faces, he'll still be a draw and get mega popz. Ziggler is pre occupied with the IC title, Jericho and Big Show are tag champion, Edge and Matt Hardy are injured and Kane is feuding with Khali. So Knox seems like the best choice.
So yeah, Knox just recently returned to Smackdown. Undertaker is about to return. I'm thinking we see an Undertaker vs Dolph Ziggler match on SD, Knox interferes and beats down Undertaker. Taker plays his usual mind games, we see Taker vs Knox at Summerslam and Taker destroys him. Later in the show, Punk takes the title back from Hardy.
Then we see Undertaker vs CM Punk, Worldheavyweight title. Oh yes.

I only buy summerslam, wrestlemania, royal rumble and Survivor Series so i don't want this to happen
but its going to
instead of wrestling a great 1 on 1 match at summerslam
he will team up with HHH to face the legacy duo
i mean come on
shawn michaels against a tag team at summerslam that hasn't even been here for two years
save it for proving grounds or the bash or something

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back