• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

When Should Cena & Ziggler Cash In?

Jack-Hammer

YOU WILL RESPECT MY AUTHORITAH!!!!
As expected, John Cena came out the winner of the WWE Championship MITB match last night at the MITB ppv. The match itself was much better than I was expecting, given that there weren't a lot of guys in the match and the match didn't contain a lot of the crazy spots we've come to expect. Now, John Cena has another accomplishment to add to his collection.

Also, mostly as expected, Dolph Ziggler came out the winner of the World Heavyweight Championship MITB match. That match was definitely more along the lines of what we were expecting in terms of the MITB formula and it was pretty wild. A little sloppy at times as well, but entertaining. Ziggler has been chasing World Championships off and on since late 2010 and they featured a nice tease of him cashing in last night but was prevented from doing so partially due to Alberto Del Rio.

So, when will these two cash in their MITB briefcases?

When do you think they should cash in their briefcases?

For me, the unpredictability of the option of cashing in anywhere at anytime has always been a fun concept. At the same time, however, Cena winning offers the WWE a novel opportunity to sort of do away with that aspect of the concept. With the exception of RVD, the first MITB winner back, no other winner has cashed in the contract in a straight up match. All the other winners have done so in a rather sneaky, heelish sort of way after the champ has defended the title in a match already and is weakened. John Cena being the ultimate babyface, he won't go that route. It'd be an interesting surprise if he did, but doing so goes against everything the Cena character is about. So I think we can exect a real match out of this. As to when Cena will cash in, personally, I think he'll do so at the 1,000th episode of Raw next week. I know that's very soon and it's certainly not what we're used to, but that's partially why I hope it happens. One reason to keep the MITB contract for a while is to build up the briefcase holder, but John Cena doesn't need that. He's John friggin' Cena after all, he's already the top face in WWE and is bigger than the MITB concept so he doesn't need to be built up. Another reason is that Vince wants the 1,000th episode of Raw to be a memorable show and is said to be going all out with it. It's true that Cena vs. Punk for the title is something you'd expect to see at a ppv but, as has been said, the 1,000th episode of Raw is a huge deal, especially for Vince, and this would be a great way to cap off the evening. Personally, I'd love for Cena to be the first to cash in the MITB briefcase and fail to win the title. Cena's not a rising star, so being the first won't damage his career and it opens up more possibilities later on down the line as far as winners cashing in. The pressure will be off. Otherwise, it's a waste of the MITB concept. As I said, Cena is bigger than MITB and doesn't need MITB to be a legit & relevant WWE Championship contender.

When it comes to Dolph Ziggler, I think he needs to hold onto it for a while and for WWE to really focus on building Ziggler as someone that you can really see as being a long term presence in the main event picture. He's got the talent, now he just needs the WWE machine to really put the focus on him. I don't see Ziggler cashing in anytime soon, which is for the best I think. I don't think Sheamus & Del Rio are through but, if they are, Ziggler vs. Del Rio has the makings of an interesting feud. WWE's been teasing it for several weeks now anyway. Plus, Randy Orton is due back pretty soon and there's no doubt that he'll be in the title picture. He's too valuable not to be used to his full extent. I could see Ziggler cashing in at the Royal Rumble or maybe WrestleMania. The Royal Rumble might be a better choice because unless WWE REALLY gets massively behind Ziggler, there's a chance that a potential Ziggler title match at the big one could be overshadowed. Brock Lesnar will be part of WM and the rumor is that the top idea is for Lesner to face Taker. The Rock will also return and it's a distinct possibility that he'll be in a WWE Championship match. So WWE will focus a lot of attention on those two matches or scenarios.

Cena will probably announce either tonight or on the RAW on 7/23, that he's cashing in MITB at Summer Slam. He'll then lose to Punk but win in the rematch at Night of champions in Boston. That much is obvious.
What they could do, is have Punk get incapacitated on a couple different occassions and have Cena run down to the ring and pretend to cash in MITB (but do some kind of "comedy" act out of it; John Cena type of comedy - comes down with the case, is about to hand it to the ref then just shakes his head and does "you can't see me" in punk's face or something.) Then finally have him announced he's cashing it in at Summer Slam.

As for Ziggler, it depends on where they want to go with the character. If they want him to turn face, there are more possibilities. If they keep him as a heel then he'll probably end up cashing it in on Sheamus, probably at some point before the Rumble.

I can easily see something like Ziggler sees Sheamus getting attacked by a group of men. Sheamus saves the day by beating the other men in the head with the MITB briefcase. He then beats Sheamus over the head with the briefcase, cashes it in, and pins Sheamus.

Personally, I wouldn't mind seeing Cena cash in next week during the 1,000th Raw. That opens a window for either Brock, The Rock or the Undertaker to cost him the match, setting up a match at Wrestlemania. I don't see that happening, but just a thought.

To me, it was too obvious that Cena would win the match last night. I have a feeling this may be, finally, part of WWE's plan to turn him heel. Have him hold onto it for a while, even until Wrestlemania. If they're serious about The Rock becoming champion again, have The Rock go through a grueling match, win the belt and then have Cena come out immediately to cash in the briefcase.

Dolph - he has to find a way to get away from Vickie. Hopefully, they take their time, move him away from her and actually have DOLPH be the one who schedules his cash in ahead of time, turning him face. Possibly the Royal Rumble. WWE seems to be giving Del Rio one last hard push, no matter how little reaction he gets. I could see him being champ by the Rumble. Have Dolph cash it in a few weeks prior and have him go over at the Rumble.

Pretty much agree with you on all accounts.

Ziggler should hold on to the briefcase for awhile. They need to build him up because lately he's done nothing but lose to the current main event crop. He always puts on a good show, but never pulls through.

With Cena, he's a straight forward character, so I expect him to call his shot at I expect SummerSlam. The one wild card here is if Daniel Bryan is done in the WWE Title picture or not. The way their match ended at MITB leaves more to be desired. It doesn't mean they can't play it off in another way, but the option is still there for DB. This could mean a potential 3 way at SS with DB/Punk/Cena. That would likely be the phasing out of DB and would leave Punk vs. Cena at NOC. Either way, I expect Cena to lose at SS. Yes, he'd be the first to lose a briefcase cash in, but since he'd call it in ahead of time it's really not a big deal. Plus, as I've said before, NOC is in Cena's backyard of Boston, so I'd more expect him to win the title there.

There is also the possibility of Cena wanting to cash in ASAP, meaning he would challenge for the WWE Title at the 1000th Raw. But I see some sort of change, maybe from a GM saying no, possibly because that's where Punk and Bryan will finally close their feud, at least involving AJ. Then that would presumably push Cena's challenge to SS anyways.

Cena will probably cash in by announcing that he is going to cash in the Money in the Bank at ........ event probably Summerslam.

As for Dolph Ziggler, he maybe the first to cash in the Money in the Bank and lose.

I think Ziggler will end up beng the FIRST wrestler to lose a MITB match. I really don't see them allowing him to beat HHH's BFF. If he does it will be a cheap win (predictable with ALL MITB winners) and hold the belt until Barrett comes back. Nothing special about the guy other then he's good in the ring.

As for Cena, who really cares. The WWE lost my interest last night. Cena winning was so predictable and I'm never watching RAW again until Cena is out of the title picture. They REALLY yet again dropped the ball. Who the HELL wants to see Cena win his 100000000 championship. The guy is beyond the belt and really they should have had a better MITB with upcoming stars in the match. Smackdown's was great in that aspect though, I still don't feel Ziggler is champ material. I mean REALLY you looked at the RAW MITB and saw who was in it and everyone KNEW who was winning. With Smackdown it was all mid-carders so no one really had a good idea who would win but speculation was Rhodes or Ziggler.

Cena will cash in at Summerslam *yawn* and beat Punk to set up some new god awful feud with a over the hill part time star and carry the belt until Wrestlemania.

Ziggler will probably cash in (who really cares) either be the first to lose thanks to ADR or win in some "heel" way after ADR beats down Sheamus and Ziggler cashing in. Then he will get killed by Barrett or Orton shortly there after.

Oh no I'm probably having a LaBar moment and they're going to change their plans because I predicted it. lol

As I have stated before I won't even channel surf to RAW between American Pickers and Pawn Stars commercials as long as Cena is in the title picture. I'd rather watch dyslectic lesbian midget softball on ESPN Alternative then give WWE even a fractional viewership point. TNA's rating SUCK but at least they're doing the right thing for once.

Cena has to lose when he cashes in or else he never should have won the briefcase in the first place.

I read last night that, in 2012, Cena's record is 101-4-4. Not that win-loss records mean anything in the WWE, but the point is this: he didn't need the briefcase. He's sort of the perpetual number one contender, so it would seem that giving him the MITB win was a wasted opportunity for a younger star or someone like The Miz or Chris Jericho who have been off track for a long time. The only logical reason for giving him the briefcase is to have him lose when he cashes it in, which doesn't hurt him at all and sets the precedent that a Money in the Bank winner can lose when they cash in. It makes booking in the future easier.

One thing that might make sense: Cena calls his shot for SummerSlam and loses to Punk via outside interference, maybe from Daniel Bryan or AJ. You could either set it up as them trying to screw Punk but accidentally hitting Cena or them trying to eliminate Cena from the picture because Bryan wants to be the guy to dethrone Punk. Because we all know Cena can't lose clean anyway. And then at Night of Champions, you book a triple threat where Cena goes over in his hometown. Hell, in that scenario, he could even pin Daniel Bryan rather than Punk, setting up one final Cena/Punk match one-on-one at the Hell in a Cell pay-per-view in October (inside the cell, to prevent outside interference like the aforementioned SummerSlam match). The only downside is that it doesn't completely "return the favor" of a year earlier where Punk went over one-on-one in his hometown.

Totally agreed with uberoffpeter . Cena has already won 12 World Championships and was already in the main-event without the belt. Why the hell does he needs Money in the Bank for ? And if the Money in the Bank is a No.1 Contendor's match for a shot at the WWE Championship then why wasn't it the main event for the PPV ? Is the Money in the Bank bigger than the WWE Championship itself ? :lmao:

As for Cena, who really cares. The WWE lost my interest last night. Cena winning was so predictable and I'm never watching RAW again until Cena is out of the title picture.

Two things:

01. I'd be willing to bet anything that you will, in fact, watch Raw again while Cena is in the title picture.

02. Cena's been deliberately left out of the title picture for almost a full year. It's understandable to be frustrated with the way they've gone out of their way to assure he remains head and shoulders above everyone else (because we're all frustrated). But it's silly to not at least acknowledge that they've made every effort to keep him away from gold for months on end as an olive branch to the anti-Cena demographic.

IMO Cena would either challenge on 1000th Raw episode or After Rock becomes World Champion as Rock cant dedicate time for wwe much Cena should cash it on him that way Cena gets to defeat Rock and Rock isn't affected by the loss.

Ziggler if he cashes in soon he'll be blown off soon so they should build him up. He should legitimately win some matches.

Regarding Daniel Bryan i think he might as well be in title picture in Summerslam i can't see him after that. WWE might want him to feud with Rhodes/ Christian / Jericho and then move on to either Superstars or another US/Intercontinental title IMO.

i look for Cena to maybe tease cashing in tonight, but then announce that he's cashing in at SummerSlam and he will likely be the first one to cash in and lose and honestly, i hate that he won it. i enjoy not seeing Cena in the title picture and hope that after his 2 or 3 matches with Punk that in the end, Punk holds the title and drops it to a heel that should have a run with it.

As for Ziggler, i look for him to tease cashing in alot and likely cashing in later than Cena, likely around Survivor Series and likely going to cash in on either Orton or Sheamus. Ziggler is the guy that i think will win the title and am glad he has the case as it's time for him to have a decent title run.

For Cena, like many have said, he'll probably come out tonight and announce he's cashing in it at either Raw 1000 or Summerslam. I love the idea of AJ staying involved with Punk throughout this because I think crazy AJ and Cena's interactions would be entertaining.

Dolph will hold on to it, cash it in at an opportune time. If they go through with the original rumored plans of Sheamus facing Randy at Summerslam, I could see Randy winning and then Dolph cashing it in on him successfully. Beating Randy is a bigger rub for Dolph than beating Sheamus, and that's a good way for the E to stick it to Randy.

How about if during the Raw 1000 the rock challenges cm punk for the title and actually wins it? then cena comes in and cashes in his money in the bank on the rock?

this would solve the issue of getting the rock his title , and it would solve a quick way of him losing the title in a way that doesnt make him stay till the next ppv. we know the rock wont go to house shows and be here every week on raw to defend the title because he only does it for wrestlemania season and thats a stretch so the rock wins, cena takes it off him, and the rock doesnt look bad but cena gets his revenge, and it wouldnt turn him heel since we all know how much cena dislikes the rock to begin with....
actually this doesnt even have to be at raw 1000, this could happen after the rock wins the title at any point in the next year!

How about if during the Raw 1000 the rock challenges cm punk for the title and actually wins it? then cena comes in and cashes in his money in the bank on the rock?

this would solve the issue of getting the rock his title , and it would solve a quick way of him losing the title in a way that doesnt make him stay till the next ppv. we know the rock wont go to house shows and be here every week on raw to defend the title because he only does it for wrestlemania season and thats a stretch so the rock wins, cena takes it off him, and the rock doesnt look bad but cena gets his revenge, and it wouldnt turn him heel since we all know how much cena dislikes the rock to begin with....
actually this doesnt even have to be at raw 1000, this could happen after the rock wins the title at any point in the next year!

It's a good idea, but they aren't giving away Punk/Rock and then Cena/Rock on top of it -- even if it's a cheap cash in -- for free. They just headlined their biggest event of the year with one of those. As much as they might be going all out for Raw 1000, they will almost assuredly stop short of that.

If they want to stay true to Cena,He should open up Raw 2night Challanging Punk for Title.
If Cena wants the title and not afraid of Punk why would the want some come get some guy wait to cash it in.

Two things:

01. I'd be willing to bet anything that you will, in fact, watch Raw again while Cena is in the title picture.

02. Cena's been deliberately left out of the title picture for almost a full year. It's understandable to be frustrated with the way they've gone out of their way to assure he remains head and shoulders above everyone else (because we're all frustrated). But it's silly to not at least acknowledge that they've made every effort to keep him away from gold for months on end as an olive branch to the anti-Cena demographic.

THANK YOU!

So tired of hearing all these people claim they aren't going to watch raw anymore b/c of Cena - NOT GONNA HAPPEN!

Also: the WWE *tries* to keep him out of the picture BUT he's a main event level star. He's not going to job out and he's not going to go fight for the Intercontinental Title or something. He's the TOP DRAW IN THE COMPANY and shockingly, the WWE likes making money!!! God am I glad the IWC isn't in charge of booking.

I totally understand people's issues with the current John Cena character but seriously, if you are one of those people who can't understand WHY he is where he is, you need to stop talking.

SIDE NOTE: Cena not only has been out of the ME picture off and on since returning from injury in 2008. Prior to that, yes he dominated the belt (sans the RVD/ECW angle, but that was his first title run and he was a hot commodity for Vince and Co.) Since 2008, he's jobbed clean to (in no particular order): Triple H, Randy Orton, Edge multiple times, JBL, Big Show, Batista (SS08), Sheamus (in that fluky tables match, not sure if that was intentional or not), and The Rock - maybe I'm missing some more but that's off the top of my head. So for everyone that says he doesn't job, what you are saying is that he doesn't job to YOUR guy Dolph or Punk. Which is a biased opinion. So you're WRONG.

On the flip side, John Cena is 35. He WILL turn heel and have a good year run as the top heel, before he is 40. So I guess that is on the horizon to look forward to? The Punks and Zigglers of the world will have their day, just have patience. Even as someone who respects Cena despite his stale character, I genuinely look forward to that.

I would love Cena to cash in, and AJ be the one who gets Cena DQ'd.

Back to reality, Cena either cashes in on CM Punk after the Rock kicks the crap outta him on Raw 1,000, or he calls the match for Summerslam.

However, Ziggler is another matter. I would love to see him hold the briefcase til Hell in a Cell, or something like that, and cash in on whoever's the champion. I think he should be champion into WrestleMania, give him a chance to shine.
Or, Ziggler should keep attempting Cash-ins for a few months, then be written off TV with an 'injury'. Then return at maybe Royal Rumble or Survivour Series, to cash in. Could you not see that being an incredible pop?

I feel as if most of the Cena scenarios have already been laid out (considering there are not many options). I agree that Cena holding the case will not extend past SummerSlam and quite possibly the 1000 episode of Raw. An above poster stated that perhaps a legend interferes, and I could see the Rock doing it at the 1000th episode of Raw after Cena cashes the straight-up way. Are they really only bringing back the Rock just too reflect on the good ol' days? While it wouldn't surprise me, I expect something more out of him. The only obvious problem with this is that Rock/Cena are again feuding. They can easily set up a SummerSlam match between Punk/Cena or Punk/Cena/Bryan so SummerSlam isn't an issue. Perhaps Cena can deliver an AA on the Rock at some point later in the show (The Cena/Punk would be announced tonight and would be first on the card July23), and that would make up for it? Just a semi-logical thought to avoid another Cena/Rock build-up.

As for Ziggler, I think (well I guess hope) that he cashes in on Orton as opposed to Sheamus. I say Orton because there is a chance he may be heel and Orton as a heel is better than Alberto. Plus, Orton/Ziggler would be a great feud. If Orton is heel than Ziggler would have to completely turn face. This is easy enough considering he has a gigantic (no pun intended) heel by his side. Maybe during Sheamus's reign, Ziggler can come out after ADR beats Sheamus down and make it seem like he is going to cash-in; however, he hesitates. This gives Sheamus or Alberto time to attack Ziggler ruining the opportunity. Have this happen one or two more times and it becomes obvious Ziggler doesn't want what would be his first legitimate reign to begin like this. Have it happen one more time, with Vicki screaming at him. Now, I'd say have Ziggler hit Vicki with the case at this point to completely turn face but I see where there are issues with that...so have Ziggler do something at this point where he permanently disassociates with Vicki. From there, he can cash in the straight-up way against Orton (if/when he eventually becomes champ) and then Ziggler hopefully wins. Or, Ziggler will cash in the heel way against Sheamus. Something about the former seems more productive and better.

Small error by the OP - nitpicking really, but I'm surprised I didn't see anyone else mention it. Edge was the first MITB winner at WrestleMania 21. RVD won the second MITB match at WrestleMania 22. Small detail. Your points are still valid, which is really all that matters.

What I think will happen, and what I want to happen are always two completely different things. I like to hit on both.

What I think will happen:

Ziggler is going to continue to prey on a beaten Shaemus but will be curtailed in his efforts just like last night. Each time he comes out, Shaemus will kick him in the face before the match starts, which will preserve Ziggler's contract. In the meantime, Ziggler will continue to lose matches in the ring to the point that you don't see him as a viable contender for the strap. Eventually, Ziggler is going to get kicked in the face after the bell rings and become the first MITB winner not to cash in successfully.

Why do I think that? Well, it would make Shaemus look really strong to successfully defend against a cash-in. The WWE seems pretty heavily invested in him, and he could run with the distinction of being the only champion not to lose his title to a MITB winner.

I think Cena will announce tonight that he's going to cash-in at SummerSlam. After last year's burial of Alberto Del Rio, I would be ridiculously pissed if Cena had a sneak-attack cash-in and then remained face. Furthermore, the dirt sheets have been saying for a month that Cena vs Punk is penciled into the SummerSlam card. Besides the obvious, isn't that rumor the reason most of us KNEW Cena would win last night?

What I want to happen:

I want Shaemus to start stalking Ziggler. We've never had that reversal of fortune with the briefcase where the hunted turns the table and becomes the hunter. He could interrupt Zigglers in-ring interviews, backstage segments and matches by kicking him in the face ... and then deliver the line "Looks like you won't be cashing in tonight." This could lead to Ziggler finding a bodyguard/protection to watch his back against Shaemus's attacks. Eventually, I do want to see Ziggler cash-in just like everyone else has.

I'm torn on what I want with Cena. On one hand, I do want him to be the first guy to lose the MITB cash-in. It's not that I don't want him to be the champion, or that I'm a Cena hater, but I think someone needs to have an unsuccessful cash-in eventually so that we stop viewing the briefcase holder as the automatic future champ. Cena is the only guy on the roster that won't be crushed to be the first briefcase holder to lose.

On the other hand, I'd like to see The Rock come out at the 1000th Raw and challenge CM Punk to a title match. Cena would have to take a backseat to this, and he could get off the hook by letting everyone know that if Rock wins at SummerSlam, Cena will be waiting for him a month to cash-in. At SummerSlam, Rock would win the title ... and Cena would attack him following the match to cash-in. This would turn Cena heel, and it would set up a re-match between Cena and Rock at WrestleMania - a rematch that I know a lot of people don't want, but one that would be really good for business.

------

Edit: Wanted to mention this. I agree completely with one poster that said he thinks Cena will tease a cash-in. I think he'll do that tonight. Punk will wrestle the main event and be laid out. Cena's music will hit, and he'll run down to the ring with a referee, pretending to cash-in. But instead of going for the pin, Cena will grab a microphone and let Punk know that he's cashing in at SummerSlam.

THANK YOU!

So tired of hearing all these people claim they aren't going to watch raw anymore b/c of Cena - NOT GONNA HAPPEN!

Also: the WWE *tries* to keep him out of the picture BUT he's a main event level star. He's not going to job out and he's not going to go fight for the Intercontinental Title or something. He's the TOP DRAW IN THE COMPANY and shockingly, the WWE likes making money!!! God am I glad the IWC isn't in charge of booking.

I totally understand people's issues with the current John Cena character but seriously, if you are one of those people who can't understand WHY he is where he is, you need to stop talking.

SIDE NOTE: Cena not only has been out of the ME picture off and on since returning from injury in 2008. Prior to that, yes he dominated the belt (sans the RVD/ECW angle, but that was his first title run and he was a hot commodity for Vince and Co.) Since 2008, he's jobbed clean to (in no particular order): Triple H, Randy Orton, Edge multiple times, JBL, Big Show, Batista (SS08), Sheamus (in that fluky tables match, not sure if that was intentional or not), and The Rock - maybe I'm missing some more but that's off the top of my head. So for everyone that says he doesn't job, what you are saying is that he doesn't job to YOUR guy Dolph or Punk. Which is a biased opinion. So you're WRONG.

On the flip side, John Cena is 35. He WILL turn heel and have a good year run as the top heel, before he is 40. So I guess that is on the horizon to look forward to? The Punks and Zigglers of the world will have their day, just have patience. Even as someone who respects Cena despite his stale character, I genuinely look forward to that.

Trust me I will not be watching. I quite watching TNA because of the product they put out when Hogan took over and Raw is no better now. RAW has been horrible for a LONG TIME with the exception of DB/Punk. I channel surfed to RAW during commercials since Mania and this was the final straw for me. What's the point oh having Cena win MITB? Seriously he's above the title picture, really doesn't bring in the ratings. I know you say he will but ratings haven't been better since the last time he held a belt. Not to mention people blame Punk for low ratings. HELLO CENA is the one main eventing RAW and PPVs! If ANYONE is to blame besides the writers and VKM, it's Cena and his staleness.

He's going to cash in, win, you will have you Cena champion for a LONG TIME and people will complain and I promise in 5 months you'll be complaining also. He is where he is because he's PG and good for VKM wife's Senate run. I am not denying he's a harder work with lackluster skills. Hogan made a career out of what Cena's doing 25 plus years ago. But even HOGAN knew when it was time to change.

MITB should have been used to promote someone new, not someone who REALLY doesn't need the briefcase to be champion. Cena is the Undertaker of RAW. Undertaker no longer needs a belt and it would be laughable if he won the MITB when he can appear and just "be" in the title picture.

Well, I think everyone expects Ziggler to hold it for a little while (At least 2 months) but I see Ziggler cashing in the way Swagger did, not expecting it at all.

We all know Cena will make an announcement soon (Today most likely), but Ziggler is the MITB holder we are all intrested in

As for Cena, who really cares. The WWE lost my interest last night. Cena winning was so predictable and I'm never watching RAW again until Cena is out of the title picture. They REALLY yet again dropped the ball. Who the HELL wants to see Cena win his 100000000 championship. The guy is beyond the belt and really they should have had a better MITB with upcoming stars in the match. Smackdown's was great in that aspect though, I still don't feel Ziggler is champ material. I mean REALLY you looked at the RAW MITB and saw who was in it and everyone KNEW who was winning. With Smackdown it was all mid-carders so no one really had a good idea who would win but speculation was Rhodes or Ziggler.

Quit your bitching. You know you're going to watch again so don't bring me that. When Cena is in the title picture, people complain. When he's not in the title picture, people complain. Let me give you some facts. Cena hasn't been a title match in NINE months. He hasn't been in one this year. I don't care that he main events the PPV. It doesn't bother me one bit. Cena has been out of the title picture for extended periods of time in the past, but people like you probably don't realize that.

Cena will cash in at Summerslam *yawn* and beat Punk to set up some new god awful feud with a over the hill part time star and carry the belt until Wrestlemania.

I predict you'll be 100% wrong as you usually are.

He's going to cash in, win, you will have you Cena champion for a LONG TIME and people will complain and I promise in 5 months you'll be complaining also.

No Cena honestly doesn't bother me. I take it for what it is. His character is for the younger crowd, its not for me, I'm not supposed to love it. Thats fine by me.

And you all think too "in the moment" with this building stars stuff. They'll do it when the time is right.

I would love at Wrestlemania 29 Brock (champion) vs Undertaker, and after a grueling fight Undertaker wins but is very weak, out comes Cena cashing in briefcase 2 FU's to Taker and Cena is new champion.

I say NOC have Randy Orton beat Sheamus for the title and at Survivor Series have a tradional match with Orton's team vs Sheamus team and during the match Sheamus and Ziggler are last on team vs Orton. Sheamus hits brogue kick on Orton and pins him, than Ziggler gives ref the briefcase and wins the title.

They may not be greatest ideas in the world but are different.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back