When Should Cena & Ziggler Cash In?

When should is the question. The answer is simple.

John Cena Further referred to as "The Ego"
Never, why should he. The Ego can main event any PPV anytime he wants. He can hold on to the case and keeping fighting for the title. The go should hold it until he loses and them turn it in. The ego is building a bigger face showing than Hogan, which one day when the kids grow up and The Ego begins to lose fans they can turn him and get the biggest swerve since hogan. The Ego already can't stop being in the main event even know his matches are not better. The WWE just brings back irrelevant older stars ( that the fans complained about...oooh until the Rock). So again The Ego should never cash in until WM or Even next MITB. The Ego only went to MITB so he can show the world he is so great he can fight off 4 heel superstars. I am really waiting for the heels to join forces to take him out. The Ego can't stay healthy forever. The way the WWE is building The ego when he goes down there will be no one who will take his place and the fans will leave.

When will The ego cash in Best guess 1000th Raw it will be a legit match no dirty attacks. Not only is this the stupidest move ( since the Oddities) But it will cost him the match, since someone will interfere hoping on my part it is the Miz Setting up another run for a great heel. However since the Miz just finished filming the Marine 3 most likely he is going to get a mid card face push. Don't dream about the Rock that is dead and gone. Rock wants big money, and The Ego might be finishing Undertakers career at WM.

Ziggler
Mr. Zig Zag should be cash in his MITB contract after the summerslam PPV Sheamus will be vulnerable if he loses and that would be the perfect opp. Orton should be returning soon and if the WWE wants to market him as a heel he could attack sheamus and then have Ziggler run out cash in the MITB contract. This leads to Sheamus/Orton SD main event, and Allows for another face to come in and take matches with ziggler. Like a returning Miz, this would be a great set up. Miz and Zig are great on the mic and have in ring skills I think there matches would be great.

Cena - WWE Championship Contract

Have to agree with everyone and say he will offer CM Punk a straight up challenge for the title at Summerslam. The Rock appears at the 1000 Raw and challenges the winner of that match. Possibly at the PPV after Summerslam. (WWE might not have The Rock appear/compete at Summerslam as they have thier huge draw for that event - Brock Lesnar,, Lesnar is already headlining a Summerslam commercial, and i can't see The Rock playing 2nd fiddle to Brock Lesnar)

Ziggler - World Heavyweight Championship Contract.

Can see Alberto Del Rio involved with this. Ziggler will try and try to cash in his case after every Sheamus match only to stopped in his tracks by Del Rio. Ziggler will get increasingly frustated by Del Rio stopping him becoming WHC and proposes perhaps a Triple Threat match for the title at Summerslam between the 3.

To summarise it.. both cases won't be cashed in on a beaten up/tired champion, the cases will be used to offer challenges to the champions at Summerslam.

some one was telling me tonight they were thinking the Rock comes back Challenges Punk for the title and wins then Cena pops up straight away to cash it in at either the next PPV or WM. I told him that was stupid as they weren't going to have to Rock hold the title for months specially when he's not there every week.
I expect like quite a few others Cena cashes it in against punk and wins then the Rock challenges Cena.

You know what would be cool but for a billion different reasons would never, ever happen (and would piss everyone who hates Cena off more than they already are)?

On Raw 1000, The Rock challenges CM Punk for the WWE Championship. Punk, naturally, accepts the match and they book it for SummerSlam. John Cena comes out and says that he intends to cash in against whoever wins the match at Night of Champions, bringing out HHH or whoever is in charge to make Cena the guest referee in that SummerSlam match. In the build up to the match, Punk mentions that when he left with the WWE Championship, it was because he wanted to be treated like a top wrestler, not because he was going to go off and shoot films. He says he just wanted to be treated fairly by the business he loved, whereas The Rock loves Hollywood, not professional wrestling. So in essence, the match ends up where Punk is in Cena's role from a year earlier, trying to keep the title in the company. The Rock remains steadfast throughout that if he wins the gold, he plans to stick around, but he does so in a way that leaves room for doubt. And so Cena, as the referee, is painted as a guy inclined to prefer Punk win and keep the title in the WWE, which also means the champion is around for him to challenge.

So, at SummerSlam, The Rock and Punk are going at it when suddenly The Rock goes for Punk, who evades, and hits Cena instead. Cena is knocked down by it, causing all three guys to freeze. Cena gets a strange look on his face, as if he realized this was an opportunity, and he immediately calls for the bell, giving the win to Punk by disqualification. In essence, Cena keeps the WWE Championship off The Rock and in the company, plus he keeps his ethics in order; if hitting an official is cause for DQ, then he's only following the rules. Punk is pissed because he wanted to beat The Rock fair and square to further his reputation, while The Rock is pissed because it was a flimsy call and cost him the match. The show goes off the air with Cena looking guilty and, presumably, the crowd boo'ing (hopefully, since that's a big part in this).

The next night on Raw, The Rock comes out and demands a re-match with Punk. Again, Punk comes out and accepts the challenge. Then Cena comes out -- again, hopefully he's getting boo'ed for the weak DQ call -- to explain himself. He says that he promised to call the match fair and by the book, and he did. The Rock accuses Punk and Cena of plotting the DQ to keep the belt off him, etc. Eventually, The Rock flat out says that he never intended to win the title and go off to shoot movies, but that now he most certainly will. He says he isn't going to leave with the WWE Championship like Punk did because he wants ice cream bars or magazine covers, but because he's the biggest star in the history of wrestling and because he "can."

So, at Night of Champions, The Rock goes over Punk clean to win the title. Afterwards, Cena runs out and goes to blows with him. The commentators put over that he needs to cash in his briefcase to save the title from being isolated in Hollywood, but he doesn't. The Rock escapes before he has the opportunity, gold in tow.

The next night, The Rock is nowhere to be found at Raw. All night they keep cutting backstage to the parking lot for updates on if he's arrived, but he never does. Punk cuts a promo about deserving a re-match, Cena comes out and says he wants to cash in right then and there, but without the champion, none of this is possible.

The next week, again, there's no Rock. But towards the end of the broadcast, you have a match going on in the ring between whoever -- doesn't matter. Mid-way through the match, the Titan Tron (or whatever it's called now) taps into a video feed of The Rock via satellite. He cuts a promo reminiscent of the old arrogant Rocky days, wherein he says that he did exactly what he said he would do: take the title and leave. He says he's obviously not there tonight and won't be around next week or the week after that either. He says that the great thing about being a movie star is that people have to pay to see you, whereas in the WWE, "you people can watch The Rock for free." He says that he respects the business enough to defend his title, but he says he can't be bothered to do so on television. "If you want to see The Rock, you can do it on pay-per-view." This brings out Punk, who issues a challenge for the Hell in a Cell PPV. The Rock says that since Punk accepted his challenge, he'll return the favor. And so that's what happens: The Rock stays completely off TV until Hell in the Cell, where he wrestles -- and defeats -- CM Punk, clean, to retain.

After that match, Cena comes out again, briefcase in hand, and says he wants to cash in. The Rock immediately grabs the referee and flattens him with a Rock Bottom, as if to say "you can't cash in without an official." Cena calls to the back and another referee comes out, but The Rock evades and escapes to the top of the ramp. He grabs a microphone and says that he's not wrestling two matches for one paycheck, and that if Cena wants to go one-on-one with The Great One, he'll have to wait until Survivor Series.

Over the next several weeks, The Rock remains off television. They supplement his appearances with a satellite interview, a pre-recorded interview, and video captures of The Rock going about his day-to-day "Hollywood lifestyle." Cena continuously vows to bring the title back to the WWE, which he ultimately does by beating The Rock clean at Survivor Series, cashing in his briefcase to become, again, the WWE Champion.

It will never happen but I kind of hope Cena loses his MITB match. I think it wouldn't hurt for someone to lose it and I think if anyone does Cena would be the best bet. He's over so much that it won't matter if he loses, it would be totally unpredictable and it would could do wonders for the champion. Cena winning the title by cashing it would do nothing for him at this point but could do wonders for the person he's cashing in against.

I'll be realistic though and think Cena will cash in the most honorable way possible as in he will let the guy know in advance he's cashing in and will actually follow through on it, then win the title. Punk at Summerslam seems like a safe bet actually.

With Ziggler I would wait a bit, build him up a little more, make him a permanent main eventer then I would have him cash it in. I like Ziggler but I'm not as high on him as others are. I think he's a good worker but needs to fine tune his character a bit to separate him from the pack as right now he doesn't seem much different from a guy like The Miz who also plays the cocky, arrogant heel. Ziggler though I would definitely have him win his cash in, but I would wait a little bit for the right moment to pull the trigger. If it takes all year so be it.

You know what would be cool but for a billion different reasons would never, ever happen (and would piss everyone who hates Cena off more than they already are)?

On Raw 1000, The Rock challenges CM Punk for the WWE Championship. Punk, naturally, accepts the match and they book it for SummerSlam. John Cena comes out and says that he intends to cash in against whoever wins the match at Night of Champions, bringing out HHH or whoever is in charge to make Cena the guest referee in that SummerSlam match. In the build up to the match, Punk mentions that when he left with the WWE Championship, it was because he wanted to be treated like a top wrestler, not because he was going to go off and shoot films. He says he just wanted to be treated fairly by the business he loved, whereas The Rock loves Hollywood, not professional wrestling. So in essence, the match ends up where Punk is in Cena's role from a year earlier, trying to keep the title in the company. The Rock remains steadfast throughout that if he wins the gold, he plans to stick around, but he does so in a way that leaves room for doubt. And so Cena, as the referee, is painted as a guy inclined to prefer Punk win and keep the title in the WWE, which also means the champion is around for him to challenge.

So, at SummerSlam, The Rock and Punk are going at it when suddenly The Rock goes for Punk, who evades, and hits Cena instead. Cena is knocked down by it, causing all three guys to freeze. Cena gets a strange look on his face, as if he realized this was an opportunity, and he immediately calls for the bell, giving the win to Punk by disqualification. In essence, Cena keeps the WWE Championship off The Rock and in the company, plus he keeps his ethics in order; if hitting an official is cause for DQ, then he's only following the rules. Punk is pissed because he wanted to beat The Rock fair and square to further his reputation, while The Rock is pissed because it was a flimsy call and cost him the match. The show goes off the air with Cena looking guilty and, presumably, the crowd boo'ing (hopefully, since that's a big part in this).

The next night on Raw, The Rock comes out and demands a re-match with Punk. Again, Punk comes out and accepts the challenge. Then Cena comes out -- again, hopefully he's getting boo'ed for the weak DQ call -- to explain himself. He says that he promised to call the match fair and by the book, and he did. The Rock accuses Punk and Cena of plotting the DQ to keep the belt off him, etc. Eventually, The Rock flat out says that he never intended to win the title and go off to shoot movies, but that now he most certainly will. He says he isn't going to leave with the WWE Championship like Punk did because he wants ice cream bars or magazine covers, but because he's the biggest star in the history of wrestling and because he "can."

So, at Night of Champions, The Rock goes over Punk clean to win the title. Afterwards, Cena runs out and goes to blows with him. The commentators put over that he needs to cash in his briefcase to save the title from being isolated in Hollywood, but he doesn't. The Rock escapes before he has the opportunity, gold in tow.

The next night, The Rock is nowhere to be found at Raw. All night they keep cutting backstage to the parking lot for updates on if he's arrived, but he never does. Punk cuts a promo about deserving a re-match, Cena comes out and says he wants to cash in right then and there, but without the champion, none of this is possible.

The next week, again, there's no Rock. But towards the end of the broadcast, you have a match going on in the ring between whoever -- doesn't matter. Mid-way through the match, the Titan Tron (or whatever it's called now) taps into a video feed of The Rock via satellite. He cuts a promo reminiscent of the old arrogant Rocky days, wherein he says that he did exactly what he said he would do: take the title and leave. He says he's obviously not there tonight and won't be around next week or the week after that either. He says that the great thing about being a movie star is that people have to pay to see you, whereas in the WWE, "you people can watch The Rock for free." He says that he respects the business enough to defend his title, but he says he can't be bothered to do so on television. "If you want to see The Rock, you can do it on pay-per-view." This brings out Punk, who issues a challenge for the Hell in a Cell PPV. The Rock says that since Punk accepted his challenge, he'll return the favor. And so that's what happens: The Rock stays completely off TV until Hell in the Cell, where he wrestles -- and defeats -- CM Punk, clean, to retain.

After that match, Cena comes out again, briefcase in hand, and says he wants to cash in. The Rock immediately grabs the referee and flattens him with a Rock Bottom, as if to say "you can't cash in without an official." Cena calls to the back and another referee comes out, but The Rock evades and escapes to the top of the ramp. He grabs a microphone and says that he's not wrestling two matches for one paycheck, and that if Cena wants to go one-on-one with The Great One, he'll have to wait until Survivor Series.

Over the next several weeks, The Rock remains off television. They supplement his appearances with a satellite interview, a pre-recorded interview, and video captures of The Rock going about his day-to-day "Hollywood lifestyle." Cena continuously vows to bring the title back to the WWE, which he ultimately does by beating The Rock clean at Survivor Series, cashing in his briefcase to become, again, the WWE Champion.

While I usually hate these, this was pretty good, except the only problem I have with it is that requires the Rock to PRETTY MUCH turn heel after SS, which I just can't see happening. Other than that everything falls in line. A screw finish, Cena is the ultimate hero of the world, and Punk will finally drop the title in a way that doesn't seem stupid or normal. But it just can't happen with Rock being a heel.

No Cena honestly doesn't bother me. I take it for what it is. His character is for the younger crowd, its not for me, I'm not supposed to love it. Thats fine by me.

And you all think too "in the moment" with this building stars stuff. They'll do it when the time is right.

When will the time ever be right? I mean SERIOUSLY. Punk and DB were supposed to be the next best thing. SO instead of WWE making them "the show" they put them as under-cards to more useless Cena feuds on PPVs and RAW. As long as Cena is around the title picture there never will be a right time.

How is he a draw? His merchandise sells, so does Punks and for a while more the Cena's. Ratings have been down since before Cena was last champ. You'd think if he was that big of a draw, and all the face time on RAW we see, ratings would be off the charts, but they're not. Every week they blame ratings on oh NBA play-offs, MLB's back, NFL is on, etc... But it's always the same old excuse. The product IE Cena is boring and stale. Instead of fixing the problem, they do the opposite and give us a steady diet of washed up stars and never has beens to face Cena. It's always the same match Cena gets beat down 95% of the match then becomes Super Cena. It's like they're rehashing old Hulk Hogan 80's scripts.

The whole Johnny feud was built up for a clash with Punk. What did they do? OH YEAH gave it to Cena to build his fan-base back up since he was getting booed non-stop.

Then to keep others down IE Punk they have him face EGO #1 HHH to ruin the whole momentum they had going. Ever since that night Punk hasn't been the same.

Why don't they just call the new RAW of three hours the Super Cena RAW? He's going to open the show every week, pop in half way through then close the show.

Yes I find Cena the last four years stale. But do I hate the guy, no! He worked hard in many ways to get where he is in the WWE. Both through PR and back stabbing. He's almost "5 tool" player to take a baseball quote. He has size, draws, some mic skills, and works hard. The only thing is he can't wrestle which keeps him from being a five tool player.

I bet ANY wrestler who's gotten the same treatment Cena has had for the past 7 years could be the face of the WWE. He's nothing special other then they decided over 7 years ago to pimp this guy no matter what.

I am actually GLAD DB didn't win the belt from Punk. I don't think he could recover from another screw job storyline from a sub-par wrestler. At least Punk has history with Cena.

Cena will probably cash in by announcing that he is going to cash in the Money in the Bank at ........ event probably Summerslam.

As for Dolph Ziggler, he maybe the first to cash in the Money in the Bank and lose.

Exactly my thoughts. Not much to it really. Although I was almost certain Daniel Bryan would be the one, but I just have a really bad feeling in my gut that they're going to have Ziggler lose. It would be a shame though. As for Cena, I am happy enough for him to cash it in at Summerslam, preferably against CM Punk. I'd love for him to lose but I don't see that happening, they're hardly gonna make Cena have such a terrible stat on his record.

Personally, I think that this is the way to turn Cena heel. Have him win a number 1 contenders match to have a shot at SummerSlam. He works a typical match before destroying Punk with a chair or the briefcase to get DQ'ed. At that point, he cashes in gets the pin and he becomes the top heel.

The idea of Cena becoming a heel with this briefcase is awesome. But if they make Ziggler lose then there is no point in hyping Ziggler so much recently. Both of them have to win as heels.

As I have stated before I won't even channel surf to RAW between American Pickers and Pawn Stars commercials as long as Cena is in the title picture. I'd rather watch dyslectic lesbian midget softball on ESPN Alternative then give WWE even a fractional viewership point. TNA's rating SUCK but at least they're doing the right thing for once.

This is how Dyslexic is spelt, it would also not in any way imped a persons softball playing ability, regardless of the players stature or sexual preferences. sincerely a Dyslexic university graduate.

Also I thought the Cena end was good, the way the chain broke, it actually made me wonder if they had planned that to happen :s. I think him cashing it in on the rock would be sweet! Go Dolph btw been a long time coming

Cena is not one for waiting when it comes to the WWE Championship. Remember when he won the Royal Rumble? He cashed in his Wrestlemania Main Event opportunity at the Elimination Chamber PPV, so I'm guessing that he will cash in the Money in The Bank at either the 1000th RAW or Summerslam. He will do it the way RVD did, setting up the date of the match and telling CM Punk when exactly he wants to have the match. Ziggler om the other hand will cash in the regular way. I'm guessing Ziggler does not have enough stock to main event Wrestlemania yet (well at least to creative he does not) so he will more than likely cash in at like TLC or even Survivor Series and will probably drop it at the Elimination Chamber.

I'm gonna say that we get Cena cashing in at Summerslam against Punk but I really cannot see it happening any other way that RVD style. He'll announce it on Raw sometime in the next few weeks, maybe on the 1000th episode and he'll go on to be the first guy to cash it in and lose. I actually really would enjoy this because it would be out of character to see him do it any other way and even though we'll know it's coming there's still a special kind of feeling about it.

As for Dolph he's a little less predictable, I don't see him cashing in that soon but I do believe it'll be before 2013. Night Of Champions would be the perfect time in my opinion, I feel like too often see the winner either do it right away the night of MITB or months and months later. Night Of Champions is the perfect middle ground and it would be a great atmosphere to have a cash it, Sheamus(assuming he's still champ) will probably have himself a really rough match, maybe some kind of Fatal 4 Way or Triple Threat and Dolph will go it and take what's his after. Maybe that's just how it's gonna go down in my head but I feel like that would be a great way to do it and it's plausible.

Ziggles I don't really care about right now. He can pretty much cash it in whenever he wants and they'll be a 95% chance that I wont be watching so it may as well be at a house show in Huntsville, Alabama.

I was just getting stoned and talking to someone about Cena, though, and we've decided the best thing to do is for him to interrupt a CM Punk promo at the very beginning of Raw and charge right through him like a full grown rhinoceros goring a house cat.

Don't waste any time with speeches or staredowns, just get in there and suplex the hell out of him, steel chair to Punk's brainbucket about 12 freaking times, You Can't C Me, Attitude Adjustment three times then call for the ref and take his title back. Nothing personal, Punk, but it's John F'n Cena and he wants his little Mattel Toy looking Belt back.

Then for the hell of it he ought to AA both commentators and grab ahold of a ringside fan and AA him through the announcers table that way people know he's not screwing around anymore.

But instead he'll probably be the first guy to cash it in and lose. Probably he wont kick any ass either. He'll just keep being a pussy at the tip top of WWE.

I think Ziggler will do the typical cash in, champion is beat down and he cashes in and wins. I do think that he will turn face in the process. Bertie or Jericho win the WHC from Sheamus, and get beaten down after the match.

With Cena, I can see The Rock challenging Punk for the WWE Championship at 1000th Raw and winning, then Cena challenges The Rock to a match at Summerslam for the WWE title.

I'm very interested to see how this really turns out, but I'm expecting very lengthy "reigns" as Mr. Money in the Bank from both men. I tossed the idea of Ziggler possibly cashing in on the 1000th Raw -- after all, he did tease it last night -- but I don't think that's the path they're going to be following. Both guys have a plethora of ways they'll be able to cash in, but I'm thinking we'll see Cena cash in straight up, with Ziggler sneaking up on opponent after a match -- I see both men winning, too.

Ziggler clearly has the most to gain from carrying the Money in the Bank briefcase, though. This is his best opportunity to solidify himself as a TRUE main event threat. As a result, the WWE will have to groom and prepare him for becoming a champion -- they'll probably keep teasing cash ins and have him attack Sheamus, until eventually he gets the upper hand. That seems to be the easiest way to get a heel over with the case. Ziggler's a great heel and should do great thing with the case, he was far and away the best choice to win the match.

With Cena, I can't see him turning heel, but I do think there's ONE chance of him cashing in by sneaking up on an opponent and that's if The Rock wins the WWE Championship, thus setting up Rock/Cena II at WrestleMania 29. Then again, I can see the same result happening if Cena cashes in straight up at the Royal Rumble and wins the belt then faces The Rock, or cashes in against The Rock at WrestleMania in a straight up rematch -- either way, I think the idea will be centered around The Rock and John Cena battling over the WWE Championship. That's easily the most compelling path, too. Not only will is sell like crazy, but it'll create an interesting dynamic between the two and further solidify the legendary rivalry between Rock and Cena.

Ok, if Cena does announce that he is going to cash in honorably, then I can see him losing. Ziggler losing makes NO SENSE AT ALL. At some point, someone will have to lose when they cash in. The only guy so far that really doesn't need the win would be Cena.

My hope is that he wins some other way into a match with Punk, gets DQ'ed and turns heel, as I said before. More likely will be Cena cashing in announced against Punk, but Punk should win the match.

I'll touch on Cena more than Ziggler because with Dolph, it's a process to get him his actual first World Title run.

So with Cena I'll start off by saying that I don't want him to be the one to beat CM Punk. The reason why is because it's Cena and Cena beats everybody and it's like okay, enough already, I'm tired of him being champion but since he's more than likely going to be the champion again, let's not have him take it from Punk. CM Punk has been putting on these incredible 5 star matches with both Jericho and Bryan for the better part of the year and for him to lose it to John Cena, in my eyes would take away from such an incredible run because it's like well he can beat all these guys but it's Cena who stops him.

So with that said, I would like Punk to lose it to The Rock, leading into WrestleMaina, maybe at The Royal Rumble. It would be great because he'd have had the title for well over a year and it would be him losing to someone he hasn't fought before. Then have Cena say he wants a rematch with The Rock at WrestleMaina and he wants to face the only man he hasn't beaten, The Rock (which is why I said I would rather him NOT take the belt from Punk). Cena cashes in the Money in the Bank at WrestleMaina for the title and his rematch with The Rock. This also frees up Punk for a possible match with Steve Austin. Will it happen? I doubt it. I seriously, seriously do. It would be good booking but WWE won't do it. Here's to hopeful wishing

I've always wondered why the defending champs don't just get themselves DQ', "Cena cashes in, Punk kicks Cena right between the legs, Punk retains"

John Cena will cash in at Raw 1000, i think thats a dead cert. However, i think the twist at the end will be that The Rock costs Cena the title somehow. It seems a distinct possibility after RockTalk on twitter last night that The Rock will be involved in a WWE Championship match at Wrestlemania 29 next year and this will be the start of a very slow buildup towards that whether it be against John Cena or not, this will be The Rock throwing his hat in the Championship picture. John Cena will win the WWE title at Summerslam.

I can see Dolph Ziggler getting a slow buildup to being World Champion. For me it doesnt make sense for Ziggler to cash in against Sheamus because he has been beaten numerous times by Sheamus in past weeks so it would make Ziggler look like a weak champion if he was to do that. With rumours still flying about Ziggler turning face it would make more sense if he was to cash in against a heel champion. If i had to pick a PPV for Ziggler to cash in i would say Survivor Series. That way it gives WWE a chance to put Ziggler over and slowly change him to a face if they are definitely going down that route. He will lose Vickie Guerrero as well in this process which to be honest is something i cant wait for.

What about both MITB cases being cashed in at the same time?? What if cena cashes his in at SS, has one of his "nearly loses but pulls it off at the last minute" matches Down and out he staggers to his feet holds the title aloft and.....then Zigglers music hits and out comes Dolf to cash in and become champion.
Gives Dolf his first title run and people seem to prefer Cena when he is chasing the title.

Ziggler should cash in his briefcase by waiting until TLC and as for Cena he should wait until the champion is beaten down and then come out and cash in, that would get Cena booed and perhaps a heel turn for Cena by doing just that

Unfortunately, I don't think putting MITB on Ziggler right now was a good choice.

Ziggler's the future of the WWE. He's going to be the next Cena, the next HBK. Everybody knows it. They haven't deleoped his credibility on the mic, nor his in-ring presence, other than his selling of moves. He still does the routine job to Brodus Clay and what not, and was in no way ready for an MITB win. A guy like Sandow, who's been on a steady incline, or a more established guy like Cody Rhodes, would've been much more suited for the nod.

I think Ziggler being MITB, is a direct repeat of Swagger being MITB. Except Ziggler has loads more potential, all of which the WWE will screw up by having him cash in in what may seem to be the proper place and time, just to be champion for a month or two at most, and then disappear back into the mid-card like Swagger, and lose all of his steam because he wasn't built up to be a World Heavyweight Champion. Though, neither is Sheamus, and he IS the champion. Smh.

Quote me.

Rock vs Punk doesn't interest me. Austin vs Punk might. Rock wouldn't challenge Punk for the title IMO. It doesn't seem money to me at this moment. Cena has announced his intention to cash in on Raw1000 so my guess would be Rock vs Cena II

Ziggler winning against Shemus wouldn'T make him look good. He should win some matches cleanly and shouldn't job to every New comer for him to have any credibility with the title reign

Unfortunately, I don't think putting MITB on Ziggler right now was a good choice.

Ziggler's the future of the WWE. He's going to be the next Cena, the next HBK. Everybody knows it. They haven't deleoped his credibility on the mic, nor his in-ring presence, other than his selling of moves. He still does the routine job to Brodus Clay and what not, and was in no way ready for an MITB win. A guy like Sandow, who's been on a steady incline, or a more established guy like Cody Rhodes, would've been much more suited for the nod.

I think Ziggler being MITB, is a direct repeat of Swagger being MITB. Except Ziggler has loads more potential, all of which the WWE will screw up by having him cash in in what may seem to be the proper place and time, just to be champion for a month or two at most, and then disappear back into the mid-card like Swagger, and lose all of his steam because he wasn't built up to be a World Heavyweight Champion. Though, neither is Sheamus, and he IS the champion. Smh.

Quote me.

I'm a Ziggler fanboy so pardon that, but his briefcase earns him a shot at the World Heavyweight Championship, currently held by Sheamus. Has WWE developed Sheamus' credibility on the mic? Have they developed his in-ring presence? I don't know. He's certainly further along in both those areas in Ziggler, but I hardly buy that he's 100% established. He rarely cuts promos and when he does, they're often meaningless bridges to being able to showcase his accent. His moveset is fairly basic and his "presence" in the ring is "big brute." It's not like he has a unique identity once he steps through the ropes.

The World Heavyweight Championship isn't the WWE Championship. It's basically the Intercontinental title of old. It's the stepping stone from one belt to the next -- a la Daniel Bryan -- and makes perfect sense for a guy like Ziggler, who is still developing, to hold.

I'm also not quite sure what your definition of "established" is if you think Cody Rhodes is significantly farther along than Ziggler. He's had a lot more character development, but he's also disassociated himself with that character over the past several months, to the point where he's pretty generic. It just reads like you don't like Ziggler (and as I said, I'm a fan, so I'm obviously going to defend him) so you're trying to justify why it was a bad decision. I'd argue that the reaction he's been receiving is justification enough.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back