What's the new trend?

BestWrestlingOpinions

Getting Noticed By Management
It is a tradition that past years that WM crowds create trends. WM28 was the YES! trend that the crowd brought up, and hell where did it lead up to. WM29 (actually the RAW the following night) tried fandagoing and was pretty hot for the first month.

Is the Bray Wyatt's singing/waving the new trend? I mean, during his matches, will the front row people wave left and right and sing? I believe it would be cool and if it catches on like the YES! movement, it could lead up to great things for Bray. Well, even bigger than the already planned ones.

Not sure if people picked up on it. But when Cesaro music was playing (which was ironically the Real American theme song) the fans were singing along with the beats ("dooo dooo doooooo"). But I doubt that will be his theme now so it will be wasted.

For some reason I just really, REALLY, REALLY want Bad News Barrett to become really popular. I love his gimmick and his in-ring style. "BAD NEWS BARRETT" and the bull hammer war-cry "BOOOOM" seemed like a good enough catch-phrase for him.

Cesaro being over with the crowd, then being associated with the greatest manager of all time, PAUL HEYMAN!!? Now people, that might have been genius. The Real Americans had to split, and after the Cesaro/Swagger feud is over, we'll see (unfortunately) Swagger return to midcard-jobber status. I hope this isn't the case and Swagger gets something going. Also, "WE THE PEOPLE" chant is strong and trendy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back