New members of the Wyatt Family?

Wald

Mid-Card Championship Winner
Watching Raw from last night and it occured to me that we could be heading for an re-enforced Wyatt Family at the expense of the Shield. Moment of clarity came when Roman Reigns stepped into the ring on his own and Ambrose & Rollins waited outside. Was obviously a tease last night but it looked for all the world like an angle we've seen play out in wrestling and in movies countless of times. The hero steps up and thinks his partners have his back only to hand a knife being jammed into it.

With the problems the Shield have been having, and given that Bray Wyatt's character is a cult leader (who hasn't been able to recruit anyone to the flock just yet) what odds are there on Ambrose & Rollins, or possibly just Ambrose, becoming the new members of the Wyatts? Ambrose, in particular, could be a good fit as the unhinged member of the family.

It could also set up a Roman Reigns vs Bray Wyatt feud for Wrestlemania, as we haven't seen much development in the Cena vs Wyatt saga the past two weeks.

In my opinion no faction in recent years and maybe history has improved with changes to the members. Nexus' best night was when all 8 attacked then through Bryan leaving, dropping members, Ryback/Sheffield's injury and adding new members they just got worse over time. Aces N 8s in Tna were best at the start and through member additions and changes got worse. They work well as a 3 man team and it allows Bray to have a singles title and R&H to have the tag title in the future. If they add members they would need to fit the style well and even if they did there would be no guarantee for success. The Shield as a team have been great and one of the major factors in my opinion is no changes or injuries to members, we have come to know the 3 guys and what their skill sets are and they have developed great chemistry, if they would have added an NXT guy to the roster it would have messed with the balance of styles in the team, the chemistry of the group and would have made them worse. Keep them as they are because if it aint broke don't fix it

If the Wyatt's ever get another member, I don't want to see a current wrestler be "converted" or "brainwashed" or whatever. It would need to be another unknown, someone from Bray's past who has come crawling back for forgiveness or something.

If the Wyatt's ever get another member, I don't want to see a current wrestler be "converted" or "brainwashed" or whatever. It would need to be another unknown, someone from Bray's past who has come crawling back for forgiveness or something.

Curtis Axel. Reunite McGillicutty and Harris or get the whole Nexus back together Gabriel, Otunga, Barrett, Ryback and Young they all need something to do since the Nexus failed to create any stars except the one who left after 1 night

Curtis Axel. Reunite McGillicutty and Harris or get the whole Nexus back together Gabriel, Otunga, Barrett, Ryback and Young they all need something to do since the Nexus failed to create any stars except the one who left after 1 night

They're not going to ever allude to the fact that Wyatt used to be Husky Harris in the New Nexus, so his previous relationship with Axel/McGillicutty wouldn't ever come in to play.

That crossed my mind the way Rollins and Ambrose hung back, but I think it was simply about presenting Reigns as the Alpha of The Shield than anything else.

I wouldn't like that at all. IMO if it's time for Reigns to breakout as a singles star then the other two should as well not become members of the Wyatt family that seems sort of counter productive and would probably be turned into something terrible like they pretend to do it to destroy Wyatt from the inside or some nonsense. The only new Wyatt family member I'm interested in seeing is AJ Lee being revealed as Sister Abigail (original idea I came up with first when they first started talking about Sister Abigail)

I can't see Ambrose following a guy like Bray around, he thinks too much of himself to beat to another man's drum. HHH being the exception since he's the all powerful boss so that's believable, but not to another star. Rollins I just don't see it either, him and Ambrose don't fit the model either since the Wyatts are huge guys following the smaller yet smarter leader.

Wyatts I can see them maybe kidnap/convert 1 more person since that would make them seem more threatening, (most likely a mid-carder doing nothing like they did with Festus and the SES) especially considering how badly/ineffective their last 2 attempts were. But overall you don't want too many Wyatts since there's only so many mute guys you can put behind 1 guy. I think they're fine now but a 4th could be acceptable.

The only new Wyatt family member I'm interested in seeing is AJ Lee being revealed as Sister Abigail (original idea I came up with first when they first started talking about Sister Abigail)

Good call. Sets her up for a role after the Divas Championship and the play on her initialed first name. Crazy chick with issues seems like a perfect fit for the Wyatt family.

Absolutely not. At least not the Shield. If anybody joins the Wyatt's, it's going to be somebody you really don't expect. I've said multiple times I would love to see Kofi as a member of the Wyatt's. You tone down the theatrics of his move-set, have him grow out that facial hair, you have a very capable heel. Will it happen? Doubtful. But I love the prospect of the idea.

You're not going to have Reigns and Bray at Mania. Cena/Wyatt is pretty much a lock. They'll revisit the feud after the Chamber is over. Maybe you'll get a Reigns/Wyatt match at some point. But it won't be a lengthy feud. I see Wyatt and Reigns having many matches together down the line. Those guys are here to stay. You build those guys a little bit more, that's going to be a huge rivalry down the line.

I would like them to bring in another member or 2 and make a huge group out of the wyatt family. I would want to see more then anything is for them to bring in a diva. Maybe a diva in ntx would be a great choice but maybe once they get like 5 members in it,it has to stop. we dont want it to become another nwo with 15 members and groups changing all the time. Imagine you have Bray as its main event, harper as its mid card,rowan and new member as its tag team and new female as its diva.It would be a legendary group.

I say Bo and a valet.

I think they need to add someone like Bo to fly, and they need a valet for some classic dirty heel distractions.

Bit early for a Reigns V Bray Wyatt feud I think. WWE will want to establish them both as top guys first before we have the good guy vs bad guy feud going on.

As for Ambrose and Rollins joining the Wyatts, I'll pass. Both will forge out good careers for themselves, and it wouldn't surprise me at all if Rollins turns face in the future.

Definitely not against the 'cult' idea though, with more guys from NXT joining them and seeing what they can do. Bo Dallas adds a different kind of character into the family if he joins. He could really take on the baby brother role, looking to try and impress Bray and do everything he can to try and prove himself. Something like that further down the line gives Bo an 'out' if they want him to turn face if they end up clashing. Overthinking I know, but it makes sense to me. :D

Ambrose & Rollins will not be the guys, but I agree with The Wyatts needing more family members. I've said it for a while: they need a smaller, "runt" type of guy...and a female. Altho- I don't think you name her Abigail. "Abigail" needs to remain a unknown.

As for the additions- I see a few options: I'd like to add people who are ready to make the jump from NXT to WWE. No re-treads please.

"runt-like" male: Corey Graves or Sami Zayn. Graves is probably more likely, since Zayn is more of a fan favorite with a more exotic move-set. & Graves just has a grimier look to him

Female: Paige. Period. This girl deserves to be on the main roster. What a perfect way to be introduced to WWE-TV, for the anti-diva.

Maybe Paige is Brays younger sister or even cousin...and Graves is her boyfriend, who wants in the family? Bray making him earn his way in over & over again. I don't care what the back story is, as long as it makes a bit of sense. I just want more young blood inside The Wyatt Family

I think The Wyatts will be fine as long as they're continued to be booked intelligently. Any new members would the kills mystique and legitimacy of the current 3 members.

However I think once The Shield split, I would like to see Dean Ambrose as an associate of The Wyatts. Ambrose could work alongside them for common causes against common enemies whilst exhibiting a distinctive difference in character. It would be like Raven and Cactus Jack in ECW but as equals with two extra large henchmen. They could both hold the US and Intercontinental titles respectively during this period.

if anything i agree with aj being thee abigail and perhaps one more member. alowing for the wyatts to fully control divas, tag, wwe world and at least one midcard title similtaniously if they wanted.(not suggesting this though) perhaps the other member could be an old school guy maybe even in a mentor capacity such as wait for it...........WAYLON MERCY himself. i mean damn thats where the gimmick came from to begin with after all.

The family shouldn't grow too much bigger,2 would be fine 3 max!!
It would further help sell Bray as a cult leader.
the weak minded falling under his spell,following the buzzards!!

i'd like to see it revealed that jake the snake roberts was the original, and that bray was heir to the throne. discrediting jake and drawing on a storyline of sister Abigail with her originally wanting to follow bray, but jake having released her and providing a reason for bray to be darker and more aggressive. perhaps add mojo rawley(he has a "look" that could work), a loose cannon for the wyatts, scott dawson maybe, but i feel like a loose cannon could be more profitable.

Could they bring Bo Dallas up to the main roster as the fourth Wyatt family member? Being Bray Wyatt;s real life brother, it isnt a far stretch to have him join the group as Bo Wyatt or whatever they chose to name him. He certainly could go in the ring, Im sure if he grew a beard and changed his attire he could look more the part.

Sometimes things don't make enough sense to justify ignoring the ways in which they don't make any sense, does that make sense?

Rollins and Ambrose are two performers who I feel are in an unfortunate position. Their skills are top notch, their timing is dead on and their in ring personae are very entertaining to me. Yet, they're stuck in a kind of limbo that occurs when you're type cast as a gang member instead of an individual performer.

I don't think the pros outweigh the cons of Rollins or Ambrose joining The Wyatts. The biggest pro, as far as I can see, is that IRS' kid will have two awesome workers to keep him popular. The biggest con, as far as I can see, is that Rollins and Ambrose will likely be forever type cast as hype men and never realize anything beyond a mid-card title run.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back