• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

What's the most vile thing you've ever done to someone?

I put my brother's toothbrush in the toilet, after I had pissed in it. Funny thing is, I don't remember why I did it.

I bought my buddy a t-shirt for his kid, that said "I'm a Survivor" inside of a wire coat hanger. True story, that is.

I stabbed a girl in the head with a pencil, I also hit one in the nose with a rock. 4th grade for both, would make you believe back then I didnt like girls very much. Good thing I am a lot more calmer now.

I'm not really one for the vile revenge, I tend to do something cruel. So my vile stuff is tame: I have poured stuff in people's toilet cistern, but never had the balls to shit in there.

My mate once shagged a girl, and immediately after they finished he cupped one of his farts and threw it in her face saying "there you go, fuckface". The girl had been trying to sleep with him for about 4 years.

My buddys pond in hisback yard always had all kinds of dead geese lying around so we threw a bunch in a garbage back and smashed true dead geese and dumped the remains on his ex's car.

I also threw a 2 liter bottle of piss and tabaco spit in some broads face

To me, vile is something so disgusting you can barely live with the result. I've never done anything to that extreme. I haven't even done the toothbrush thing to anyone. Because thats just fucking wrong.

As for anger management issues, yeah, I've had a ton. One of the main ones I regret..

5th grade I hit a girl in the chest with a mallet because I mistimed a note which caused this girl to laugh and call me stupid. This proceeded to get the whole class to laugh. I calmly turned toward her, and as hard as I could laid her out with a mallet. Needless to say, the class suddenly got really quiet.

The Teacher rushed to the girl, looked up at me in disgust and said something along the lines of "That was not very nice at all" or something like that - I replied with something along the lines of "neither is being a bitch, but I took care of the problem because you wouldn't."

I didn't get kicked out of school, but I did get suspended for a week.

I refused to feel even remotely bad until I was around 17 and suddenly thought of that moment. Ever since, I've felt remorse for hitting her as hard as I did - that it knocked her off her feet.

In college I made water balloon condoms and dropped them on ****s down below. The condoms belonged to my roommate. I used all of them.

I felt like I killed two or three birds with one stone.

I stabbed one of my friends with his own pencil so that it broke in his hand, had to get it out with a tweezer.

I was in good reason though, he kept poking me with the pencil, took it out of his hand and cracked it down the middle then stabbed the writing end in to his hand.

Am I the only person who rinses his toothbrush first to get it wet before I put the toothpaste on? Fuck.

I do this as well. But running just water onto your toothbrush isn't exactly washing away all the filth that shit from toilets can bring.

Thats like people who take a piss, or a shit, get it on their hands, then think just running water over their hands has cleaned and sanitized them. :disappointed: Soap is fucking right there for a reason people! USE IT!

I pissed in someones shampoo bottle and put it back in their shower.

I worked with a guy who kept calling a friend of mine a "New York street ******." I asked him not to say shit like that in front of me, but he just kept running his mouth.
He went to got to the bathroom so I decided to take his 32 oz cup of Mountain Dew and stuck my dick in it. I had a good laugh when he started drinking it.

We had a buddy who liked to walk around with empty cups (from like, fountain drinks) dangling out of his mouth, like with the straw in his mouth. We, you know, fucking hated that.

So we drew a picture of an idiot on it, and wrote "I LOOK LIKE A FOOL" in big letters on it. He walked around like that for the whole day.

What? Im not a mean person....

From a purely academic and theological perspective NorCal has probably done the vilest thing. Not judgemental or anything just going from that perspective noone can beat Norcal. And not the one he mentioned. But based on his job.

I pissed in someones shampoo bottle and put it back in their shower.

When I was at school, some guy jizzed into another guy's shampoo bottle and then told him immediately. The guy who's shampoo bottle it was threw it away and got in a bit of a mood. Months later the first guy was taking the piss out of the second saying "remember when I came in your shampoo", to which the second guy said "yeah, I pissed in your shower gel the same day."

I've never done anything like that but I was so drunk one night with vodka shot after shot and my friend left me as I woke up with whale

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back