• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

What's The Most Racist Thing You've Ever Done?

I never would have known Sparky was.

When I was living in Adelaide, I would always see them in the morning before I would go to work, outside BWS with a goon sack.

I ate chicken and waffles once. Not together, that's for ******s, but I think the general feeling in having eaten both of those items is sufficient.

Apparently, the most racist thing I have ever done was tell my girlfriend (who is black) that I am privileged to be white, because I am not oppressed in society.

I guess you have to WANT to be black in order to not be a racist.

During high school, saw one (of the five black kids in our entire school district) raking leaves in his yard:

Hey boy, when you're done there, come over and get mine.

Joking, of course. But, calling him boy was probably the worst racial slur I've made. Weak, I know.

You can't make fun of white people. I's against the rules. Besides, how do you insult perfection?

Well so far, I've been able to come up with calling them crackers, honkies, inbreds, hicks, pigeon turds, and the classic line of "your women like us better." I don't know how effective that truly is but it did make one white kid call me a tar baby in 6th grade so I choked him out. You got to stop that backtalk early.

Well so far, I've been able to come up with calling them crackers, honkies, inbreds, hicks, pigeon turds, and the classic line of "your women like us better." I don't know how effective that truly is but it did make one white kid call me a tar baby in 6th grade so I choked him out. You got to stop that backtalk early.

Not one of those lines can even compare to calling a black man a ******. Those lines are lame. Besides, the only white women who go for black men are welfare ****es or disgusting bottom feeders that no white man wants.

Tar baby is a good one. There's Jigaboo, Moon Cricket, Spook, Jungle Bunny, Rug, Swamp Chicken, and Porch Monkey. That's just off the top of my head.

A more recent thing I can remember was at my school's career day.

The marines were there and they had a pull up bar. The girls only had to hold themselves up for like a minute. When a black girl went up, I started a "Lynch" chant. It caught on.

Not one of those lines can even compare to calling a black man a ******. Those lines are lame. Besides, the only white women who go for black men are welfare ****es or disgusting bottom feeders that no white man wants.

Tar baby is a good one. There's Jigaboo, Moon Cricket, Spook, Jungle Bunny, Rug, Swamp Chicken, and Porch Monkey. That's just off the top of my head.

Please, like calling a black man a ****** means something anymore. We've gotten so used to the word it's actually used as a synonym for "friend" now. The only white women you have left are anorexic stick figures but you do love that pancake booty.

Now how is rug a racial insult? You forgot Coon by the way. Inbred beats all anyway seeing how there's actual truth to it.

Some African guy called me 'white trash', I called him ****** back and then he proceeded to call me a racist. Also when I was 8 I teased a midget for having a big head.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back