• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

What's The Most Racist Thing You've Ever Done?

Xemmy

of the Le'beau family
FUNNY.jpg

One time, we wanted to make a friend of ours laugh-T'was a black guy- so a friend and I walked in front of his house while he was on his porch and I hummed a loud African sounding tune while my friend pretended to whip me and yelled "GET BACK TO THE FIELD ******!"

The black guy fell out of his chair laughing, so I don't feel very guilty.

What about you guys?

The worst thing I ever did was make fun of a guy's dad for being gay. I felt really bad about it then and I still do now. I did apologize, though (I was either 14 or 15 at the time), and that's about all I can do.

The worst thing I ever did was make fun of a guy's dad for being gay. I felt really bad about it then and I still do now. I did apologize, though (I was either 14 or 15 at the time), and that's about all I can do.

It's bad an all, but not very racist.

Me? I formed some little book club that escalated. Called it the King's Keen Klub. Needless to say I don't think they really cared that much about books.

Although I guess I don't blame you if she was one of them negro types. They spread AIDS almost as quick as those homosexuals that live in the north.

I was on a school bus in Indy for a field trip and a group of 6-7 black guys flipped our school bus off. I said afterwards, "And people wonder why we don't like them".

So you wouldn't fight me? didn't think so. Pussy. ;)

Actually I would. I was referring to those ones I see every day here in the city. You know, those ones that sit on the street, are dark coloured, stink like absolute shit.

I hope you're not one of those :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back