• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

What's Next For Santino

I just read that at a house show Santino possibly injured his shoulder or collarbone, that's a shame... So I guess we'll be possibly be able to add him to the ever growing list of injured people

I just read that at a house show Santino possibly injured his shoulder or collarbone, that's a shame... So I guess we'll be possibly be able to add him to the ever growing list of injured people

You can possibly add him to the unemployment list too. About a week ago the WWE said that He was already in the dog house after he lost the IC .injuring his collerbone puts him even further down the doghouse because he may lose some TV time and the fans will forget about him. After the ratings been sitting at 3.4 after being 4.0, I'm suspecting they are going to make some changes for RAW and one of them could be letting him go.

It's not like if they let him go I'd be a big mistake, or a big shock. Since he had the IC title all he's been doing is running around with Maria and constantly getting squashed big time by Umaga. I mean I love watching him get owned week in and week out, but that can only go for so long until WWE decides to actually do something with him, ship him down to OVW, or fire him completly

They won't release from his contract this early. Maybe they will have Vince "fire" him on Raw this week but he will either be shipped back to OVW/FCW to learn some more or they will repackage him with a different gimmick. He is a good wrestler with a MMA style but he can't exactly use that against a 300lb fattie. He is probably better suited to the Cruiserweight division but that is saying something. Chances are he will be in a promo with Maria for a couple of weeks and when he heals up he will turn heel and destroy Maria.

Maybe put him in ECW like him go against ppl like

Tommy dreamer
burke
CM Punk
boogeyman
Kevin Thorn

I think raw threw him in the deep end I think it's time to go to the shallow end and work with ECW and slowly make his way up from there.

I see nothing for santino, maybe he should fight khali, he migh be able to beat him jejeje but anyuwas i didnt like him from day one, i think they could add him in a storyline, maybe have maria cheat for him while hes injured then when he comes back he can fight who shes cheating with

I didn't see a topic about this yet, but I'm sorry ahead of time if there is one.

Now that Umaga has recaptured the I.C. title what could possibly be next for Santino.? I really can't see a real feud between him and Umaga as it is clear that Umaga completly owns Santino as long as Santino has no help. I really can't see anything for Santino to do here. I don't see any one actually bweing able to feud with him, and all in all he never really got the crowds behind him. So I really don't know what could be next. I'd like to see him mabey go to SD! I think it was a bad idea starting him on Raw. Opinions anyone???

imo they made a massive mistake not using his boris alexiev gimmick from OVW. if they had used that they would have had a great heel on raw imo. so id leave him off tv for a while and reinvent his gimmick because he is actually a pretty good wrestler.

Personally, I'm feeling that the whole Santino winning the IC belt thing not only de-graded the belt but it was also a push that came too soon. The guy never had the chance to develop anything with the fans and he doesn't even have any trademark moves. How can they expect the fans to support him? I mean they had no intetions of Umaga becoming a face but the fans would rather watch the Samoan Bulldozer than Santino. As far as what's next for Santino, how about some serious help with his character? I mean he doesn't show or give enough to make me want to keep watching him unless Umaga is turning him into a human punching bag.

Santino is still salvageable.

I actually like the new heel Santino. He generates some pretty serious heat since the fans hate him already. Once he gets healthy, they should start having him win some matches by cheating or something and then get him into a decent feud.

Oh, and he really, really needs a finisher. Anything will do.

what i see for Santino, i see when he comes back from his injury i can see him turning on Maria. That'll give him more heat, let the guy win some matches by cheating like someone stated earlier. i was told by a few he was very talented in ovw. Yes he does need a finisher. Maybe a DDT with a lot of force or something. but getting back to my opinion i see him turning on Maria and see him feuding with someone that comes to her rescue. Maybe Cody Rhodes or anyone. but first we need Santino to win matches without using a roll up. Anywyas i like his character because he is doing his job and people are hating him. Someone stated earlier maybe a change to smackdown? I agree.

Santino lacks personality and depth as a single wrestler. He might make a good heel with another chanracter to bounce off of. i think that the WWE should resign The Hearth Throbs and have them be Santino's lackeys. Or they should just put him with someone like Kenny or another former Spirit Squad member. He seems able to hold a conversation with another character and was doing so in OVW. But standing alone, Santino will be cut within the next year.

imo they made a massive mistake not using his boris alexiev gimmick from OVW. if they had used that they would have had a great heel on raw imo. so id leave him off tv for a while and reinvent his gimmick because he is actually a pretty good wrestler.

I think the Santino character is evolving into the Boris Alexiev character. With the inevitable full heel turn coming soon after he turns on Maria, I forsee him adopting the boris alexiev style of wrestling that he used in OVW. He'll do great as a mid-card heel, but perhaps ECW or Smackdown would be a better fit with how crowded Raw is with talent. But either way, Santino will do great as a heel.

i just dont think santino has the it quality, i think he needs to get himself together though, the gimmick was strong and has gone stale, i think he needs to move onto another character

i just dont think santino has the it quality, i think he needs to get himself together though, the gimmick was strong and has gone stale, i think he needs to move onto another character

He has. You must not have been watching the same RAW's I have but he's finally turning heel and gets some amazing heat. Right now things actually look good for Santino. The turn has gotten his character over very well. Since most people despise him treating Maria the way he does. I actually think he will be sticking around a good while. Turning on Maria fully will get him incredible amounts of heat and when he recovers from injury hopefully we finally see what he's got as during his Milan Miracle run all he had was fluke wins.

I can see him sticking around a little longer now instead of being Umaga's weekly squash.

I think the heel turn that we have been seeing is great as the crowd is really reacting to it well. Though I think he will finally get over if hurts Maria and I just see that happening as she keeps doing this game stuff for Regal. Though he still needs some ring work and i can see him getting destroyed by Simmons and we see him end up on Smackdown.

For the first time Santino seems to be geting a little heel crowd reaction. If he turns heel I don't know what he could do once this thing with Maria is over. Possibly head to SD! or ECW??

I think the heel turn that we have been seeing is great as the crowd is really reacting to it well. Though I think he will finally get over if hurts Maria and I just see that happening as she keeps doing this game stuff for Regal. Though he still needs some ring work and i can see him getting destroyed by Simmons and we see him end up on Smackdown.

Hopefully we can see Ron Simmons have a one-off return match against Santino. I would really look forward to seeing him wrestle again.

they should do one more game show where simmonds is chosen by maria ahead of santino. then they should have a match on raw "to be Maria's date",and hwne Santino smashes Simmonds with a weapon and gets disqualified, Simmonds gets Maria and Marella goes to bodyslam Maria or sumthing the next week, but he gets stopped by SWimmonds, sohe says that he is leavign raw. he turns up the next week on ECW with nunzio (and possibly mamaluke, little guido or vito, if they somehow return), and they reform an Italian stable called the Mafa, where Marella wears suits and starst hitting on Extreme Expose and feuds with Balls Mahoney cos Balls like Kelly Kelly...lol...

I think Santino is getting good amount of loud boo's! He should then go to ECW to team up with Nunzio and then go on Sd! since they r lacking tag teams!

The Only tag temas that they have are:

Deuce and Domino and the Major Brothers.

I could see that working if he went to ECW and joined with Nunzio and just called it the FBI (Full Blooded Italians). Of course they'd need more guys to make it a decent stable. Possibly Johnny the Bull since they got Chuck Palumbo in this stupid rip-off of Taker's "American Bad Ass" gimmick. Vito it looks like is possibly joining TNA but can't be certain. I could see a group of four in the F.B.I. with Nunzio, Santino, Vito, Johnny The Bull. That could work but we need to have more than just the world title, and a bigger roster, if that ECW is going to work. But yeah, right now there are not a lot of options of what to do with the guy.

Santino will definetly turn heel, and may go to ECW.
They shouldn't of started him on Raw, bad move creative. I must say though i am enjoying the story with him, Maria and Ron Simmons. Only because it was funny to see Santino get his heads smashed against the entrance by Farooq

i dont know i can see a heel turn with him leaving Maria, Finally. he should go to ECW to get tv time. but this little feud with Maria and Ron is getting out of hand they should have Santino attack him when they went out and then have Ron beat the crap out of him in the restaurant. even though this is getting great heat, i see him getting the crap beat out of him by Ron then heading to SD or ECW because raw is too powerful. i can see him being around for a while but honestly if they cant find nothing for him to do he will be released but imo i love his character and his terrible fake accent which got him a lot of heat.

He will eventually end up in a match vs Ron Simmons because of the Maria thing and i see it happening at a Pay Per View, Maria would leave him after either getting beat or even if he won because she was shocked at what Santino did to Ron. Wasnt Ron the first ever African American World Champion either way he was cool in the APA. Santino might get the Intercontinental Title back but Umaga would have to lose it to someone Santino could beat. Maybe Ron would win it and Santino would beat Ron. I could see him contending on Smackdown to improve his ability and make a name for himself.

When Santino is healed from his injury I want to see Ron Simmons get back in the ring with him, get a good feud going. The limited vocabulary is kind of corny and played out over the past 2 or 3 months.

I can actually see an Umaga invitational match for the IC Championship and Maria persuades Ron to challenge him and he comes out and "magically" wins, then Santino fueds with Ron then win it at the next PPV.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back