The Evolution of Santino Marella

I don't see him ever with Rosa .When he's got Beth. They are not duo.All they need to do is find someway to wrestle and make it on the comedy style.
They like people to laught. And he is very good with Beth. I like the style that she is doing with Diva wrestling. Vince you remember built this himself. So they wil protect that that delights the audicience. They really add to the show. The routine that they have does work just. Just that the story writers are slow in building the story.I don't see anyproblems right now.

Santino may not ever be a Champion/but he doesn't need to be.He is already an asset to the show. He helps Beth trememdously. That's because he keeps the audicience alive.
That's what is important.They wil keep the Duo going and there wil be some changes to
that along the way. Nothing negative. He is highly enteraning and that is what is
important.And he is a skilled wrestler with a judo background. I just say enjoy the show and I always like to watch him wrestle Mickie they have that down pat. Both of them od.

Since there seems to be a lot of negative , things about Sanitno I decided to go and
research Santino and the wwe. raw and Beth.For one thing Santino owes his career to
Beth. He was at the bottom and almost out the door.They paired him with Beth and they the Duo stuck gold.The wwe hit the nail on the head with this one. So to say that
he will end up with Rosa ,ain't gonna happen when you got something on your arm like
Beth.Even though they are a cool item on raw these days they are helping termendously
with the ratings and if you watch they do communicate there feelingsfor each other in tthe ring.I stil think that this has a lot to grow.Beth is very important to him and he loves to get the crowd going for His Beth. And I just
love to see Beth snap at him and say Santino the way she does with that snap in he voice.

Santino just needs someone to let him show what he can do with the ring. To my knowledge he is very good athletically, and had training in several different things, so that can be very useful. I feel they need to stick with the comedy though, because he's just fantastic at it. I can easily see a tweener role for him, because the shit that he does is too funny. Eventually the fans will start to pop for him; although about 1/4 already do. Basically they need to keep the comedy, but show his in-ring ability to let him actually win a few matches and eventually move onto the IC title.

Can you even seriously at the moment even consider the damn guy a mid-carder? I mean all he does is get involved in Pheonix's matches and thats about it. His 2 title reigns were all very boring and I think he is actually more funnier when he doesn't have the belt on him.

I as an old wrestlling nut get asked this question all the time,.What do I think will happen to Glamarella . Apart they are just medium .I mean Beth surely needs him to
pump up her match.Santino does better,but he is a lot better when he has Beth at his
side.They really do jaz up a show.And a lot of times the show needs that help.But
raw is the base show for wwe. I don' t believe that they can seperate them with
success to wwe . Santino has found the place in wwe tht he can help best.With
his mic sklls and he being a comdedic -heel the best the busiess has ever seen.He does
help the show and with that being said I don' feel that they can for the future really
touch something that a duo that is very hot by itself;can really move them ;then one wll get the boost and the other will suffer . I don't see them moving anytime soon. They are HOt together and the wwe;knows it.

Dont the wind blow cold quickly round here.It wasnt so long ago San came to the ring with his meter,rubbing the crowd up the wrong way,claiming he,s after HonkyTonks IC record,which coulda & shoulda ended at WM AgainsT HTM.(whats wrong creativity & fans ,couldnt wait ThaT long!!)
He gets gubbed by his girlfriend & now youre all predicting he,s oot the windae! (leaving).You moan about dull wrestlers,with dull names,so here,s a guy with mic skills,comic timing & a gimmick that works as a heel.Sure,if its going stale draft him to SD ,give him new targets,didnt do Jeff any harm ,but dont chuck the baby out with the bathwater,at least this guy TrieS! (no names,,,).
If there IS one complaint.Its Glamarella is AlL Beth,Beth,Beth.I mean even gawking stiffys Ted & Cody can have their own matches AnD help boss Orton AS WELL.
Then again,you got a stable with 2 divas in a depleted Tag roster,,,long time since we had a PMS!

Santino Marella debuted a few years back by being randomly picked out of a hot Italian crowd by Vince McMahon himself during an overseas show in order to take on Umaga, the undefeated Samoan Bulldozer, for the Intercontinental Championship. And... he won. He defeated Umaga (with a little help from Batista). He became the new IC Champ! It was a true shocker, and it looked like only bright things would come from this brand new Italian superstar. However, Santino would later go on to drop the title and fall out of the title pictures. Just when his wrestling career looked like it was dying, a new spark of life was injected into it when he took on the extremely funny gimmick that we all know and love today. After he was paired with Beth Phoenix he reached even more comedic success, and even gained another IC Championship. Now, some say Santino is now unimportant, but others argue that his comedic relief makes Raw funny and enjoyable. It is certainly clear that he has fallen from serious title contention, but can he ever get his spot back? Or will he remain a comedic relief wrestler? Or, do you think he could even be released? What do you think the future has in store for Santino? Where do you see him in the next couple of years?

it was actually Bobby lashley who helped. his was used as build up to the hair vs hair match at mania 23 with umaga repping vince and lashley repping trump. none the less i love Santino Marela1 i think hes entertaining and hilarious. eventually vince will let him show that he actually has in ring ability and him losing is funny as hell! i actually thinks hes a great IC champion1 eventually Vince will let him showcase the fact hat he has in ring ability

Have you fans ever heard of Hiding something In plain Sight. I mean what if wht you
see isn't what you think it is.That maybe they have been dating on t-v and allowed
to explore there feelings for each other and have small fights and make then make up
on screen.He isn't labeled a wrestler at all.They were allowed to be on raw every monday.Santino just said monday that he and Beth are very much in love.Like they did
on Smackdwn.That they intend to take this all the way. You know tht Beth since the 16th has change her ring appearance . Change some detail of her appearance. I'm waiting
for raw mon.to see if she does it for the third time.And if it is then somethings going on.
That I am certain of.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back