What's Next for Randy Orton After SS?

I think in the case Orton loses he will get involved in the Nexus storyline if Cena is indeed set to turn heel. He would easily become the new top face of the WWE and become the new leader of Team WWE. If Cena stays face then I see still see Orton some how being involved in the title picture.

I've been thinking about this all day and my conclusion is this: After last night's ppv, I think with the conclusion of last nights title match, WWE was thinking the same thing. They didn't close the door on Orton and Sheamus continuing their fued, b/c Orton didn't actually lose (technically, he won). As much as I was bummed out at the conclusion of last night's match (thought the ending was lackluster at best) I actually think it was the only direction creative could have taken. Orton doesn't need the strap as much as sheamus does and neither one of them have a logical "next step" fued considering the nexus angle. They need to stay in a program with each other at least until Trips returns. After that, I can see Orton have a logical fued w/the Miz. If Orton does not remain in a program w/Sheamus, I don't see anything else making that much sense considering the other current storylines. Just my two cents...

I've said this for ages, the WWE should be built around Orton and he's getting very little reward for being one of the best performers we have.

Cena leads the way on the mic but his act is stale and only appeals to kids these days. Unfortunately while Cena sells the T-shirts and all that shite, he'll be the main man in the company.

Orton out performs nearly everyone on PPV's and even on Raw and he needs to be in the title picture as a permanent fixture really. He's too good to be fueding with mid card people like he was for a time with Kofi Kingston.

The only way to deal with him at the moment is to have him demolish all in hism way and have him back in the title picture as soon as possible whether it be Sheamus, Miz or whoever. Orton is under-appreciated in my view.

man.......last night Randy Orton was on FIRE!!!! the electricity in the air was just mindblowing......i litrally got goosebumps.....I have no idea why Cena remains to be the face of the company.....every single person in the audience seems to love Orton including kids......he appeals to everyone......he is never stale and can turn it up more than Cena imo.....whats next.....well I think he could win the WWE title most def from Sheamus at NOC....mark my words, he will be a 7 time champion next month....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back