What's next for Bobby Roode?

Greg

Dark Match Winner
Since Roode was brought to the main roster, I thought this guy was going to be a mega star. He can still be a champion but there is something missing. With Lars Sullivan close to his debut, and Roode for what we saw this week is very close from splitting with Gable, why don't creative pairs Lars with Roode, sort of the same they did with Ziggler and Drew. Can this workout if it does happen?

Thoughts

They're building Roode slowly and correctly. People need to stop complaining when an NXT call-up isn't instantly skyrocketed to the top. This is the CORRECT way to build a new star. Roode is going to be just fine. I think he'll be turning on Gable shortly after WrestleMania and heading back to SmackDown.

There is too much talent on the roster for Roode to stick out. He is going to have to find another way for WWE to notice him and give him a significant push.

I think he will continue with more of the same mid/low card matches. Not a bad gig for him. I would just like to see them change him to complete heel but he mostly just an afterthought right now.

For roode to really get over, you would have to do a total make over, By that i mean when he finally turn on Gable, give him a completely new character with a new theme music and a really cocky attitude like he use to have in TNA.

I would love if they did a storyline where Roode feuds with Gable and says he will show what a real tag team partner is and brought in James Storm to reunite them on the bigger stage of WWE for one last time. At the same time if Jason Jordan was ever going to return it would be perfect setting him up to reunite American Alpha.

He needs to be a heel and moved back to Smackdown.

Would love to see a heel group of Orton, Roode, EC3, & A. Cole. This would be 4 horseman esque that could feud with the New Day after Mania if Kofi wins the Title.

The next thing for Roode is a heel turn, back to his Flair/HHH persona from TNA.

A mid card feud with Chad Gable to see if fans react to Roode and then a trade to SmackdSma where he has a good run in the mid card with a couple of US championship runs.

Well with Gable gone to Smackdown I’m hoping to see a proper heel push for Bobby, what he probably should of been at the start.

Yeah Roode proved a long time ago he can be a very good heel. He really shouldn't have debuted as a face. With Gable gone, they need to pull the trigger with him. Staying on Raw will hurt him though. They've already got a lot of top talent there.

Personally if i was them, i probably would take him off TV for around a month and make people forget how terrible is glorious gimmick was. During that time, you find a way to repackage him maybe even put him with his own faction of former TNA guys. You got the perfect out for EC3 with the beating he took last week and Eric Young hasn't been a regular on tv for a while outside of been destroy by miz last month.

So you take all three off TV and bring them back as a group with Roode as the leader and have them dominate the mid card scene. These three are great heels and i feel like EC3 would fit pretty well with Young and Roode. Plus if your able to sign James Storm to a contract, that would be even better.

Pair him with EC3 and call them Glorious Perfection. Make them the 80's style heel team that cheats to win on the regular. That formula is always sound.

If they were ever going to have another Authority like stable then Roode might be the right guy to align with Triple H and the McMahons. He’s a good looking clean cut guy and they could build him up as the new Corporate Champion and the face of the company like they did with The Rock in the Corporation or Orton and Rollins in the Authority. They could have him align with Shane take out The Miz or take on Rollins with the McMahon family backing him.

Since Roode was brought to the main roster, I thought this guy was going to be a mega star. He can still be a champion but there is something missing. With Lars Sullivan close to his debut, and Roode for what we saw this week is very close from splitting with Gable, why don't creative pairs Lars with Roode, sort of the same they did with Ziggler and Drew. Can this workout if it does happen?

Thoughts
A

Thoughts
I think that pairing Roode with Eric Young seems logical.Roode and Young are best friends if not real close,so having them as a unit just dominating Raw together seems like the right thng to do.

Looks like Bobby should have not only changed his first name to Robert but also his last name to Rude.

It's a good start. I'm not sure how far it will go or how far they will let it go but I like the new look and attitude.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back