What would you do to boost the ratings?

Ok ive said this before but ill say it again becuz its a really good idea. Make a very very cutting edge DX/ NWO style of faction based around the rated r superstar edge. They would be called the Rated R Revolution because they are changing the face of the wrestling world by bringing more attitude into the wwe. The faction would consist of edge, john morrison, the edgeheads, and a heel Shawn Michaels who has returned to his controversial ways. All of these guys would work well together. A wwe diva could be thrown in to add some blatant sex appeal. They could take over the company like the NWO did and they would travel to both shows because they are badass and do what they want whenever they want. The new slogan for the company could be wwe-Its rated R ( similar to wwf attitude).
This faction would control titles on both shows and would become a dominant force as they continue to push the envelope each week.
Also, new stars must be pushed. call up colt cabana, jake hager, tyrone jones and others. Mr. Kennedy should become a main eventer, as should jeff hardy and MVP(with a new finisher).
Make it trash tv once again and do all you can to shock. Going for realistic technical wrestling wont secure the mainstream audience(everyone knows its fake and quite frankly that would be just boring) so you need to make it over the top in terms of storylines.
Batista should turn into a monster heel and John Cena should go back to busting rhymes.

what i would do is let the main eventers go back for original titles instead of waiting for there time. remembe when hhh and stone cold were the tag champs . or when the rock was interconintal champion . it would be like batista or maybe a cena going for ic titles. or having rey and kane team up as a tag team for the titles. taht would be great.

It's funny how WWE has been going with their traditional Face/Heel characters for a long time which might be a reason for low ratings.

To boost the ratings, I would bring in a couple of crazy characters in, who are neither Face nor Heel but a bit of both like Stone Cold Steve Austin for example.

From the current lot, I would probably pick John Cena and Kane along with a couple of younger guys to play those sort of gimmicks.

Also, I would bring back the Tag Team of The Hardys.

One other thing I would do is to bring back Eric Bischof as in charge of RAW and bring him back with a massive storyline angle. When he was the GM of RAW, the ratings were exactly where WWE wanted.

I'd have the Tag Team Titles and Women's Title be defended on Smackdown and Raw, no sense in having two of the EXACT same titles and it would give us a chance to see some intersting matches (Miz/Morrison vs. Ted Jr./CodyRhodes) Move the Cruiserweight title and its wrestlers to ECW instead of using the show and wrestlers as jobbers.

Only use promos that can further a great rivarly; Edge/TripleH, ShawnMichaels/ChrisJericho, Edge&Vickie/Undertaker & The World Heavyweight Contenders. Vickie is generating some of the greatest hate I've ever seen, besides Cena.

Get rid of Adamle completely and bring Joey Styles to either Smackdown with Mick Foley, move JR back to Raw and Michael Cole to ECW with Tazz.

Mix up the rosters a little bit more, the Draft was a great idea but we still are seeing the same people on the Raw.

Create new rivarlies; KofiKingston/CodyRhodes, CMPunk/Batstia, Kane/Cena, Edge/Kennedy, Triple H, or Umaga.

Create heels with the viciousness of Randy Orton, Triple H and Edge. I'd like to see either Batstia or Cena as heels.

Eliminate some of the unneeded PPVs; Cyber Sunday, New Year's Resolution, Judgement Day.

I'd have the Tag Team Titles and Women's Title be defended on Smackdown and Raw, no sense in having two of the EXACT same titles and it would give us a chance to see some intersting matches (Miz/Morrison vs. Ted Jr./CodyRhodes) Move the Cruiserweight title and its wrestlers to ECW instead of using the show and wrestlers as jobbers.

Only use promos that can further a great rivarly; Edge/TripleH, ShawnMichaels/ChrisJericho, Edge&Vickie/Undertaker & The World Heavyweight Contenders. Vickie is generating some of the greatest hate I've ever seen, besides Cena.

Get rid of Adamle completely and bring Joey Styles to either Smackdown with Mick Foley, move JR back to Raw and Michael Cole to ECW with Tazz.

Mix up the rosters a little bit more, the Draft was a great idea but we still are seeing the same people on the Raw.

Create new rivarlies; KofiKingston/CodyRhodes, CMPunk/Batstia, Kane/Cena, Edge/Kennedy, Triple H, or Umaga.

Create heels with the viciousness of Randy Orton, Triple H and Edge. I'd like to see either Batstia or Cena as heels.

Eliminate some of the unneeded PPVs; Cyber Sunday, New Year's Resolution, Judgement Day.

One thing is for sure that if your suggestions are heard and still don't deliver the ratings, you would be back with a whole new and completely different line-up the next day.

While changing everything isn't the answer, changing announcers wasn't the answer either. Michael Cole moving to RAW may not have damaged RAW (as Cole and Lawler make a very good and enthusiastic team anyway), but having Foley and J.R. together may hurt SMACKDOWN (as both are pretty slow and unenthusiastic in their commentary). Moving Tazz to SMACKDOWN with J.R. might be the best thing to do from here on.

I think their is only one thing and one thing only that can boost up the ratings ya'll wanna hear it? Ya'll really really wanna hear it? OKay i will tell you. MORE WRESTLING!Thats the key to boosting up ratings more and better wrestling. And also cut out the dumb stuff. Nobody takes wwe serious no more cause you got midgets, kiss my ass club, million dollar giveaway, and shit like that going on. They do that and cut out that shit they will boost up ratings.

Take cena,batista,HHH out of main event.Both have been in main event for too long,ppl need a break from them.
Ppl like shawn Michals,Kane,Jericho or even Ray Mysterio on raw can bring the raitings in.So get them in the main event.
Title belts should be defended not only in the ppv but even on the show.
Tag division is not doing well and belt changes hand max of 2? times in a year.That is the most boaring part of tag division.
More divas segments on the show as well as on ppv which we dont see now.
ECW has a great potential to be the top show if it goes according to its name "extreme".Ya extreme rules only.
More 3way,4way,steel cage,submission,iron man matches.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back