• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

WHat Would You Do If...[WWE Style]

Status
Not open for further replies.
supersoccer1 said:
clelebrate... it means he aint gm anymore

what wuud u do if jeff jarret killed cena and took the wwe title to tna

Call the cops and have Jarrett throw away for 25 to life.

What would you do if a group of wrestlers teamed up and took all TNA's titles and then jumped to WWE and it was reveled Vince set Jarrett up and then burned all the titles and announced that the X Division title was legally NWA property and they granted WWE the rights and not TNA and TNA could no longer use it.

not the reaction i thought id get but anyways

make sure vinces incorperates some of the xdivision stuff into the cruiserweight divison

what would u do if hogan came back and won the ecw world title

supersoccer1 said:
not the reaction i thought id get but anyways

make sure vinces incorperates some of the xdivision stuff into the cruiserweight divison

what would u do if hogan came back and won the ecw world title

You did say kill Cena.

Never watch ECW again and write a letter of complaint to McMahon.

What would you do if Umaga mooned you.

run away but thats how he got his name... estrara say it and said uuuuu my gah! lol

wat wuud u do if vito payed u a million dollers to kiss his ass on national tv... would u?

supersoccer1 said:
run away but thats how he got his name... estrara say it and said uuuuu my gah! lol

wat wuud u do if vito payed u a million dollers to kiss his ass on national tv... would u?

Hell yes I would! A million bucks is a million bucks! Pucker up!

What would you do if Paris Hilton won the ECW championship?

I would kill vince for being so retarted and letting it happen -.-

What would u do if mvp join dx lol

Get better storylines for smackdown...

What would ur first reaction be if big show kissed vince mcmahon?

uxley11 said:
Root against DX

Whats the first thing you would do if you were Vince McMahon

I'll hire a bunch of girls to kiss my ass..lol

What would u do if nWo comes back and join force with DX to Fight the McMahon..instead of helping them/

Id be happy

What would u do if U were givin one match either an old style ecw match with sabu or a hell in the cell with the undertaker and kane?

Take The Sabu match and have 3 wresters at ringside to interfere for most of the match.

What would you do if it were revealed that WWE was secretly financially backing TNA and Dixie Carter?

KENNEDY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!would not last a minute.....

What would u do if maria came to ur door with a whipping paddle?

Hope he would be smart enuf to stay retired!

what would you do if you were the lead writer and vince bought TNA

JSCT said:
Hope he would be smart enuf to stay retired!

what would you do if you were the lead writer and vince bought TNA

i would say'' more ideas for people to kick cena's ass!:)

what would you do if vince named you the raw g.m?

I would take raw in a direction and maybe a new era. i think they should do storylines based on movies or something. like, around certain holidays, like halloween, they should hire three jobbers, one for each brand, and the three jobbers should dress up to be any horror movie character they chose, i would personally like to see someone take on the michael myers or The Shape look on smackdown, someone to take on the freddy look for raw, and the texas chainsaw massacres leather face look for ecw. does that sound like a creative idea for a halloween show or pre-halloween show or what? being that halloween is on tuesday this year, and raw will be the day before, thats what i would do.

what would you do if Smackdown became the flagship show and Raw was just completely dropped?

Would go to Vince Mcmahons funeral cuz that aint gonna happen unless vince is dead.

What would u do if one of the members of the soon to be broken up spirit squad members won the wwe championship?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back