WHat Would You Do If...[WWE Style]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Text

Getting Noticed By Management
This is a little game that other sistes use so I decided to incoperate it here to kinda give the board some more mood basically I will start off asking what would you do if...you respond what you would do then you post What would you do if...Such and such such So I will Start, Also these are not have to be logival tis for fun so play along please.

Note:Sorry if the Mods or Admins do not want this here Please just close if inappropriate thankyou.

What would you do If The Miz Won The World Heavyweight Champions.

Ok Now from now on you gotta put A new Question its kind asupposed to be a never ending thing So put a question in with yer awnser next time I will start a new question:

What Would You Do if...Edge Beat undertaker at Mania?

Text said:
Ok Now from now on you gotta put A new Question its kind asupposed to be a never ending thing So put a question in with yer awnser next time I will start a new question:

What Would You Do if...Edge Beat undertaker at Mania?
probly die

what would u do if.... bret hart came back at SS in Montreal

expect vince to screw him again..lol

what would you do if.... the new members of DX were.. Billy and Chuck.. lol

hope hbk takes the title and kicks him out
what would you do if ric flair won the wwe title

Cheer!! Woooooooooooooooooo!

What would you do if Rico came back and Upset Edge/Cena for the WWE title?

pray to god that he brings miss jackie back with him

what would you do if... gillberg and goldberg returned to feud with each other?

like him more than he is now....i catually like some of the heels...i liked triple h before and after new dx

what would you do if Triple H retired...(God forbid)

:shit: stop watching raw.
what would you do if eugene won the wwe title?

Mark out and cheer. Cena is a horrible champion.

If Eddie Guerrero could come back (From beyond the grave :()for one match and only one match, who would it be against and why?

Dean Malenko. Coz it should happen one last time, they were just awesome together.

What would you do if Jim Ross became a triple crown winner?

attila said:
Dean Malenko. Coz it should happen one last time, they were just awesome together.

What would you do if Jim Ross became a triple crown winner?

Never watch RAW again.

What would you do if Chyna became WWE champion.

Get a sex change and take up a career in wrestling. I would be WWE champ in my rookie year, lol.

What would you do if the WWE ressurected WCW and had Nitro replace RAW on Monday nights?

Start watching TNA more

what would you do if Harry Smith and Teddy Hart joined WWE (fulltime) and started an do it for Eddie like Rey mysterio story for Owen and Bulldog

Send Vince a moral ethics manual and a REALLY REALLY big bomb. The man has no soul.

What would you do if RAW and Impact! went head to head on Monday nights?

Get excited, RAW could do with the competition..would make for better wrestling all round.

What would you do if the big announcement by TNA on Sunday was that Ted Turner bought the company??

I would know that he would battle Vince's RAW on Monday Night's because TNA would take WCW place.

What would you do if they got an Eddie Guerrero look-alike and brought him onto Smackdown and had a storyline where he came back from the dead to stop the bickering between Mysterio and Chavo?

Be pissed off and never watch smackdown and maybe the WWE again.

What would you do if Vince made Ted Turner the GM of Raw?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back