• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

WHat Would You Do If...[WWE Style]

Status
Not open for further replies.
World heavyweight title

wot would you do if stev-o and chris pontius became wrestlers and joined with DX? (i know i would glue my eyes to the tvcoz it would be top)

I would puke blood cuz they're not trained wrestlers and we'd have another David Arquette incident on the way. Though, if we just brought them out and let guys in the back lay into them like Umaga did every week, I'd be up for that!

What would you do if the daughter of Steph and Triple H somehow, in a crazy McMahon angle, won the women's title? (Knowing Vince, It could happen!)

with her just being born i would laugh, but when she gets older and HHH trains her i wouldnt be surprised.

What would u do if triple H and shawn michaels won both the wwe championship and world heavywieght championship and jeff hardy joined Dx with his ic belt?(i would say raw is being taken over lol)

Voltaire said:
I'd think that wrestling had really gone silly.

How would you react if Finlay won the World Title?
he deserves a title reign i would be happy--------what would you do if king bookaaaa won all of the major wrestling titles (wwe,whc,ecw,nwa/tna,new japan,iwgp and roh)and really became the king of the wrestling world?

heh ill be like where did he pull the money out for this one lol

What would u do if eric bishoff was the guest ref in the orton/edge vs dx match?

then i would know that dx would be screwed (spelling)

wot would u do if the miz was told to go to raw and win the womans title (LOL)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back