What the fuuuuuuck is going on

Stone Cold Tea

Getting Noticed By Management
So I got some rep today. Lucky me. Right? Wrong! It's a colour called blue. What the fuck does this blue rep mean? Does it mean i'm an asshole? Admittedly the rep is given by a person I was very mean to. Clarification fellow Wrestlezoners please

It's when someone tries to rep you (whether it be green or red), but doesn't have enough rep points to give you a proper rating.

Also, I read your title like this (2:05):
[YOUTUBE]_CnSTSixzcg[/YOUTUBE]

It's when someone tries to rep you (whether it be green or red), but doesn't have enough rep points to give you a proper rating.

Also, I read your title like this (2:05):
[YOUTUBE]_CnSTSixzcg[/YOUTUBE]

That's fucking awesome I love GnR! So basically the person who tried to red rep me is irrelevant :lmao:.

CROCKER I HOPE YOU SEE THIS

That Crocker guy makes me think of Crock, which makes me miss Crock.

I don't know Crock.

The Crocker guy who made you think of Crock.....Well your Crock guy has made me think of Playstation one Croc.....Which made me think of Crash Bandicoot.....Now I wanna play Crash

Crocker is hilarious. I didn't think anyone could wear a bigger tin foil hat than Aquaman, but that guy takes the cake.

He tried red repping me once too. He fails to realize it has no effect when he's got such a bad rep around here.

Gray for me but also thought that damn dress was gold and light purple.

Well, soooooory I am colorblind and it clashed with your shoes. Is that why you wouldnt wear the damn thing?

Jeez, you try to buy something nice for that special someone on your anniversary & all you get in return is reheated leftovers and a lackluster handjob before Seinfeld starts....

4) Green bars on your profile represent positive reputation, and red bars represent negative reputation. Blue/Grey bars represent neutral reputation, as the poster giving you the reputation does not have any reputation power. At this time, the most green bars you can have is 11, and the most red bars you can have is 11.

No he called me an idiot. I ripped on him here. http://forums.wrestlezone.com/showthread.php?p=5257707#post5257707

May have been a bit uncalled for but I was feeling like a cunt so oh well :shrug:

Oh yeah. That guy.

I don't think it was uncalled for at all.

An actual positive story and some fuck wit tries to make it into some negative bullshit about someone who had zero to do with the story.

I know it's pretty typical around the forums but if anyone was being a cunt it was Crocker.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back