What the fuck is wrong with these people?

One Punch Doug Crashin

I AM INVINSIBLE!
I get that people are upset about the bill in Wisconsin but you have NO RIGHT to heckle a reporter doing his job and screaming FOX NEWS LIES! Like that's ever gonna accomplish anything!

GOOD GOD PEOPLE ARE IDIOTS!

I bet you would be singing a different tune if he were heckling MSNBC.

Fifteen minutes saved.

If anyone did anything wrong, it was the reporter for openly insulting the guy. It doesn't matter how unprofessional your interview subject is, you have to stay professional.

Then again, it's Fox News, so when have they ever cared about journalistic integrity?

No I won't. It's a horribly immoral thing to do regardless of who works for who.

Immoral?

im_a_horse.jpg

Yeah, the hitting is wrong. On the flip side, though, if people can't get their voices heard, sometimes heckling or yelling things (especially if it's on a live broadcast) is the only way.

And another thing, the reporter, if insulting somebody that hit him (haven't seen the vid, don't know which came first) is only human too. You can only put up w/so much ignorance before you sometimes blow your top.

If FNC is going to take an ideological stance, and they have, these people have the right to call them liars. Hitting people, no. That's wrong. The Tea Party did the same shit to CNN reporters, and most of the time the correspondent hadn't said anything yet. It happens on both sides, and to me, these people who had to endure that Tea Party shit for two years are absolutely allowed to hit back.

I'd like to make the point that nobody gives a shit about what you think.

I'd like to make it a point that literally nobody gives a shit about what you think.

And last I checked Fox News was freedom of speech central. So according to Fox News it's okay to make semi-racist comments on the air but not to criticize a journalist's integrity? Interesting. Here's my alternative point of view.

fos.jpg

I'd like to make it a point that literally nobody gives a shit about what you think.

And last I checked Fox News was freedom of speech central. So according to Fox News it's okay to make semi-racist comments on the air but not to criticize a journalist's integrity? Interesting. Here's my alternative point of view.

fos.jpg

so I'm full of shit when I condemn the morons for trying everything possible to interrupt a legitimate live broadcast?

homer_facepalm.jpg

Doug, I hate to break it to you, but you and dignity go together just about as well as ammonia and bleach.

so I'm full of shit when I condemn the morons for trying everything possible to interrupt a legitimate live broadcast?

You can condemn anybody you want to, but you can't say "they don't have the right," because you'd be wrong.

You also have the freedom to write to your local congressperson and ask them to propose a constitutional amendment to congress that would prohibit people from "interrupting live Fox News broadcasts," and assuming your local congressperson is a Tea Party-backed Republican, you might just have some success in that area.

But until that happens, you don't really get to decide on peoples' rights.

Anonymous Source = not legit.

Besides, I still don't get all the hate on Fox News. MSNBC does the same exact thing, yet gets none of the garbage that people pile on Fox.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back