What the fuck is wrong with some people?

Tastycles

Turn Bayley heel
There's a massive fire in a factory in my hometown, where I'm currently on a train heading back to. It's really bad, and given it's the biggest employer there, things are looking grim, and the town has been covered in a smoke cloud that can be seen at least 5 miles away, maybe further.

This is what some tosser had to add on twitter:

'Hopefully some of the polish that are wankers got stuck #mainetti'

Doesn't surprise me lately.

The Woolwich attack really brought out the stupidity in some people and social media fans the flames.

I must have deleted a lot of "friends" that day as their tweets / posts told me all I needed to know people about their ignorance and stupidity.

Doesn't surprise me lately.

The Woolwich attack really brought out the stupidity in some people and social media fans the flames.

I must have deleted a lot of "friends" that day as their tweets / posts told me all I needed to know people about their ignorance and stupidity.

What could they've possibly said?!?

There was a lot of anti-Islam hate and even more "Block immigrants coming to the UK" talk.

Which is ridiculous since the guy was born in the UK, wasn't he?

Even more ridiculous when no one complains that they were treated by an Asian doctor when they last visited the hospital. Racism just infuriates me.

There was a lot of anti-Islam hate and even more "Block immigrants coming to the UK" talk.

Which is ridiculous since the guy was born in the UK, wasn't he?

Even more ridiculous when no one complains that they were treated by an Asian doctor when they last visited the hospital. Racism just infuriates me.

Yep, born a ~20 minute drive away.

People say and do stupid shit all the time, but they regret it later. That's if they remember they did it at all.

What I'd take from it is people are stupid and we all do ignorant, bigotted shit from time to time.

Stuff like you guys posted remind us of how silly things actually do a lot of damage and people should think before they speak.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back