• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

What smartphone do you have?

Translation: I spend too much fucking time on my phone

I have an iPhone 5c, it's actually the first smartphone I've ever owned, it's nice... until I get the phone bill & am reminded that it's costing me $35 more a month to have a smart phone than a basic.

Translation: What else am I gonna do while waiting for the doctor :lol:

Does anyone else watch Marques Brownlee on YouTube? He's definitely one of the better people to review phones and other gadgets on his channel. Everyone should definitely check him out.

There are also some leaks for the iPhone 6 and the Galaxy Note 4 is looking slick. Anyone going to get one of these newer phones?

iPhone 5S.

Don't have a single song on it, I have my 120gb iPod classic for that.

I use a few apps on it- Shazam, Facebook, Twitter, BBC Sport

and the camera for sending pictures of my cock to women...

The Note 4 released and looks awesome along with the Note Edge.

iOS is trying to less limit themselves by adding in widgets, and they're almost up to par with Android.

Galaxy Note 2 currently. I have an upgrade coming in November, but I'm unsure of where to go. I like the bigger phones so I'm kinda in between the LG G3 or the Note 4.

A 2-year old Samsung Galaxy Y (Android Gingerbread)... Thinking of buying a phone with high RAM this year, but I'm caught in a dilemma because sitting with those large phones in my back pocket for hours each day will probably cause some permanent damage to my ass.

LG Tracfone that's pay-as-you-go. Cost me 15 bucks with no minutes on it. I don't care. It does its job.

I like the concept of the Note Edge.... I wonder how functional the side screen will be though....

Yup, it's definitely an interesting concept. Not sure how well it'll sell though. But I think there are numerous ways for them to take advantage of the side screen especially when it comes to playing games.

iPhone 5 but contract is up next month. Most erections last longer than the battery life of my phone.

LG G3. Best phone I have ever had. The battery stomps the S5 and Note 3 into the floor. I have used both of those (I work for a telecommunications company) and LG wins out 100 out of 100 times.

Not an iPhone fan. Impossible to customize and the battery stinks.

LG G3. Best phone I have ever had. The battery stomps the S5 and Note 3 into the floor. I have used both of those (I work for a telecommunications company) and LG wins out 100 out of 100 times.

Not an iPhone fan. Impossible to customize and the battery stinks.

There's another telecom guy here? Holy shit.

So I've had my HTC one M7 for a little over 2 weeks and I upgraded to the latest version but now my battery life is really bad. Anyone else have this problem with their phones? I don't want to do a hard reset and all that but it looks like that's the only way to clear my cache. Hmmm....

Save your shit, do a factory reset, restore your important shit and see where it goes. Keep WiFi on whenever you're around it and if you're not around it, turn the sumbitch off.

Yep, plus double tap the home button to close your stuff as well cos even though you may close your apps the process may still be running. If you are really concerned with power, root your phone cos that's the only way you can mess with it.

Does anyone have a OnePlus One phone? I didn't know you needed to be "invited" to get this phone. Hell, they requests for this phone are more than the phones that are currently available. I heard that when you order one, it comes straight off the assembly line.

It does and it's a nice phone. But I'm not that impressed with it besides it cost. It comes with cool features but I'd stick with the Google Nexus line.

Do you have the M8 now, Jam?

It does and it's a nice phone. But I'm not that impressed with it besides it cost. It comes with cool features but I'd stick with the Google Nexus line.

Do you have the M8 now, Jam?
If I wasn't pressed for cash, I probably would've bought the M8. But I went with the M7 instead which was I think $200 cheaper. Plus, the M7 and M8 aren't that different and I think the M7 looks way better.

Had I known about the One Plus One though, I probably would've tried and somehow secure an invite to purchase it. The cost is really great and I've heard that all the bugs have been fixed with the recent updates it had.

Everyone should go check out Marques Brownlee, PocketNow, and TechnoBuffalo for some tech news. They're pretty good at reviewing stuff.

Thoughts on the iPhone 6? I've never been a fan of Apple so I'm kind of biased here. It does look sleek and we'll put together but eh, just not a fan of it at all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back