What match are you dying to see happen??

Status
Not open for further replies.
robwylde90 said:
cena vs a moving train...yes that wud be excellent, fuck the chain gang

FUCK YOU!!!!! DumbASS!!!!

Anyways back to the thread:

Rock vs HBK would be real cool
Highlanders vs Dudley Boys
Cena vs Austin

batista vs angle
orton vs austin
rock vs shawn
shawn vs batista

:) hey yall im a new member but hey
the matches i would love to see is dream matches
hogan vs austin
orton vs austin
orton vs rock
shawn vs rock
bret vs batista
bret vs angle
angle vs batista
bret vs rey
orton vs bret
rock vs bret
rvd vs rey
rey vs sabu
rvd vs sabu

Steve Corino vs Ric Flair

AJ Styles vs RVD

Angle vs Christopher Daniels

The R Rated Superstar Edge vs Christian Cage

Austin vs Hogan,Bret hart vs Kurt Angel <-- i would buy that in a second,mick foley vs shane mcmahon<--good hardcore match'

the match i've heard people say which i totally don't agree with it brock vs batista

brock lesnar is the best pure athlete in wwe/f history batista is just a juiced up brick wall that has a moveset of like 5-6 moves including his finisher "a sitdown powerbomb"

ChainGangSoldier84 said:
FUCK YOU!!!!! DumbASS!!!!

Anyways back to the thread:

Rock vs HBK would be real cool
Highlanders vs Dudley Boys
Cena vs Austin

Wow, somebody needs a diaper change.

Now, We could let Cena fight the Chain Gang. Yes, a chain gang the way it was meant years and years ago. A large group of inmates lookin to beat the holy hell outta someone for shits and grins. I bet the tell Cena "you got a real perty mouth"

Undertaker vs. Kane vs. Big Show vs. Great Khali

Austin vs. Hogan

JBL vs. HHH

Rock vs. HBK

RVD vs. HBK

Edge vs. Christian

Jeff Hardy vs. HBK

Bret Hart vs. HBK at Survivor Series 07'

Undertaker vs. Chris Jericho

Edge vs. Undertaker

Eddie Guerrero vs. HBK

*I realize that some of these matches have taken place but those superstars are bigger and better now than they once were and the circumstances are different now.

btc4204 said:
Austin vs Hogan,Bret hart vs Kurt Angel <-- i would buy that in a second,mick foley vs shane mcmahon<--good hardcore match'

the match i've heard people say which i totally don't agree with it brock vs batista

brock lesnar is the best pure athlete in wwe/f history batista is just a juiced up brick wall that has a moveset of like 5-6 moves including his finisher "a sitdown powerbomb"

Exactly Brock would wipe the floor Batista

Big show vs Maria
Sabu vs Jim duggan
Brock vs eugene
Taler vs Mean Gene

Any match with HBK u will get ur moneys worth - he is truely the showstopper

HBK vs Austin (cos in this one at WM in 97, shawn was injured)

HBK vs Rey (this could be one of the best ever - they had one on the eddie tribute show but with a decent fued surrounding the match - with HBK as heel- it could be awesome)

HBK vs JBL (maybe not a great match - but what an awesome fued they could have - probably the 2 best mic workers WWE has)

HBK vs Angle (one more time)

HBK vs Bret Hart (i think this speaks for itself - the survivor series 07 idea is awesome - but not gonna happen - i would like to see HBK put bret over even tho HBK was in the right in 97 - but lets not get into that here)

HBK vs Flair vs Hogan vs HHH vs Austin vs Rock (a wrestlemania main event that will never be forgotten)

u3011110 right now im worshiping you u r exactly right about hbk
every one of his matches is worth it
i would love to see hbk vs. rock we know who is obviously better(hbk) but for the fans
hbk vs. austin-classic
hbk vs. angle in a hardcore match-why bcuz look what they did already without a stipulation
i love that wrestlemania match-hbkvsflairvshoganvshhhvsaustinvsrock-the six best wrestlers in wwe history arguably on the grandest stage of them all
hbk vs undertaker at wrestlemania-awesome hbk is the one who steals the show every wrestlemania undertaker the one who has never lost

Here is another one I am dying to see happen because it would be damn funny.

Jim Ross, Mean Gene Okerlund, Joey Styles, Bobby "The Brain" Heenan, Michael Cole, Jameson (anybody else remember him?), Tony Schiavone, Mike Tenay, Kevin Kelly, Todd Pettengill (surely somebody remembers this tool), Joel Gertner, Sean Mooney, Lord Alfred Hayes, Charlie Monh (anybody else remember him either?), Coach, Josh Matthews, and Todd Grisham in an over the top rope battle royal.

sluggo69420 said:
Here is another one I am dying to see happen because it would be damn funny.

Jim Ross, Mean Gene Okerlund, Joey Styles, Bobby "The Brain" Heenan, Michael Cole, Jameson (anybody else remember him?), Tony Schiavone, Mike Tenay, Kevin Kelly, Todd Pettengill (surely somebody remembers this tool), Joel Gertner, Sean Mooney, Lord Alfred Hayes, Charlie Monh (anybody else remember him either?), Coach, Josh Matthews, and Todd Grisham in an over the top rope battle royal.
wow...just wow

Overall you guys have named some awesome matches I'd love to see but,am I the only person on the planet that wants to see,

Taker vs HHH HIAC??

Elimination Chamber:Taker vs Kane vs HHH vs HBK vs Angle vs Benoit my dream match since the debut of the chamber!

I want to see Orton Cena for the wwe title i wud love that match

oh and Test vs RVD

kaneshoe said:
Overall you guys have named some awesome matches I'd love to see but,am I the only person on the planet that wants to see,

Taker vs HHH HIAC??

Elimination Chamber:Taker vs Kane vs HHH vs HBK vs Angle vs Benoit my dream match since the debut of the chamber!

ya the two guys who are known for hell in a cells. the two people who have been in the most, it would make an awesome match

Flippyskate21 said:
ya the two guys who are known for hell in a cells. the two people who have been in the most, it would make an awesome match

I have always thought so myself and I can't believe noone else said it before I did.

the hogans vs. the McMahons
goldberg vs. austin
rock vs. hbk
hhh vs. laskley
jbl vs. mr. kennedy

don't know if anyone mentioned it, and it wold be a total dream match, but one last time, bret vs shawn. otherwise, bret vs kurt is good. batista vs brock. rock and shawn...although as someone said before, shawn would make the match.

if shelton and shawn faced each other in a ladder match who wouldnt buy it.the guy who evolutionized the usage of ladders and the guy who can do like anything given the right match

sluggo69420 said:
Wow, somebody needs a diaper change.

Now, We could let Cena fight the Chain Gang. Yes, a chain gang the way it was meant years and years ago. A large group of inmates lookin to beat the holy hell outta someone for shits and grins. I bet the tell Cena "you got a real perty mouth"

No diaper is nice and dry!!!!

Little sick of people being idiots about John Cena when you all r on his case for no F*ckin reason. One of the easiest people I find to get behind and root for!! Whats so great about the "bitches" you like?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back