• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

What is the Mania Main Event u dont want to see?

The WWE title will always be the Main event at a Wrestlemania.

That being said only Raw main eventers will be in the Main Event at Wrestlemania, if you see my logic. The point is that I agree with the OP. Batista vs John Cena is going to happen at one point in the future and to be quite honest, it will not live up to the standard that I have created in my head. I think that both of the guys are fine workers and it will be a good match. The only problem I have with it that Batista is face and John Cena is also face, who is going to be the heel? I only imagine them making Batista the heel and having Cena come out on top at Wrestlemania, like always.

I imagine that Batista will go fucking crazy at some point and Cena will be the man who eventually stops him. It will be a good match but will it be the show-piece of the WWE's biggest PPV of the year? I hope not.

I've said it before and I'll say it again it's inevitable that if and it's a big if now Batista is in fact healthy it will be Batista vs. John Cena for the WWE Championship at Wrestlemania 26.

Although I don't think Batista will be a heel it will be a who's the better man kind of situation two of the most dominant superstars of the last 5 years get to prove who's better once and for all.

Kelly Kelly vs John Cena in a gruge match!

Could you just imagine?

Triple H vs Randy Orton

Not that this would be a bad match, not at all. But i think its been done to death already and i would'nt want to see another WM main event like 25's.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back