What is wrong with WZ?

Sparky

Master of the Aussie kiss
It's really slow tonight, It keep's on coming up page cannot be displayed. I thought it was my laptop but i went onto my normal computer and it is doing the same thing. Anyone else Having this problem? maybe it would explain why it is so dead in here.

OMG, so THAT is M. Knight Shamalamalamadingdong's twist for the movie? I was gonna go see that shit this weekend. Thanks for ruining it for me! lol

That movie was fucking STUPID he just saved you 9 dollars

Yeah, like I would really plop down money to go see one of HIS bullshit movies. I went and saw the Village for some pussy. I spent the entire two hours laughing my ass off as how stupid the fucking movie was. My date was pissed. She still gave me some pussy though. lol

The village is were it went downhill. like, steeply. 6th sense, sighns, and Unbreakable were all fucking gangsta. The last three movies have sucked major butthoe though. He is 3-3, which is hard for me to say.

Used to love Signs. Seems stupider watching it now. The Village's twist was fucking ridiculous. Who'd have thought Bruce Willis would be a ghost AGAIN!?

I made the mistake of trying to watch Lady In The Water because it has Paul Giamatti. It was on Cable. Luckily my friend prewarned me that it was horseshit. And of course you know the The Village story. lol

Ugh, I hate everything about him, including his name, M. Night.

Oh, you're supposed to be dark and spooky? Go fuck yourself, you pretentious douche.

M. Night Shaymalaamananalon sucks donkey balls. As far as I'm concerned he's 1-5 on movies.

I only saw his first three movies. 6th Sense and Unbreakable are really good. Signs is alright, didn't like the second half. Didn't bother with The Village.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back