• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

What is the point?

So I'm just wondering whats the point of having shane going against orton on raw tonight. I mean they should be focused on either the Batistia vs orton coming up. Cause with only two weeks till JD next week is hardly any time to hype up that main event. But as for my thoughts its cause vince once to keep HHH in the spotlight while he's Knocking up Stephanie again.

What are your thoughts ?

idk...this whole storyline is just getting cofusing and really old.

and tonights raw ending where they "broke" shanes leg was so lame! i was literally laughing because it was so lame. First of all they already did this in 1998 when kane and the undertaker did that to vince(now THAT was cool!). Second it didnt even look like they did anything! When orton "hit his ankle" with the stairs it like clipped his toes haha. Very unimpressive. The could've done something that looked way better.

This whole angle has been fucked up and needs to end, in my opinion.

the idea was to "take out" all of the mcmahons. vince triple h stephanie. now tonight shane is out. you can say linda is still going but she hasnt been seen on tv in years now so we probably wont be seeing her get beaten up. yes it was the exact same thing from 1998 with vince kane and taker. they had to do something though without having HHH on tv. they are really hurting now... there big 4 arent on tv anymore... being HHH HBK taker and cena.

was it the ankle or the leg coz i read it was shane's ankle but on wwe.com they said it was his leg...anyway, this storyline is getting lame and needs some hyping up...they should have built up for the orton/batista match but they blew it on shane...they could have orton rko batista to intensify the build up...i think the JD build up is as worse as the batista/cena buildup for last year's summerslam

Yeah, the opening little video segment to start off Raw last night, didnt even include Batista. And he's the one fighting Orton at the next PPV! Kinda shitty if you ask me

The wwe just lost interst with this story line, someone probably told them its effectively king of hte ring 2000 all over again

Supposedly, Orton has injured HHH and now Shane, Vince is hiding or something, and the last opposition Orton has left is Batista...and MVP. Someone else suggested Hornswaggle should get involved too, I wouldn't be surprised, after all, he's a pseudo McMahon, once almost Vince's son and all. I agree with the majority that this thing is a mess now. I'm glad about Shane getting written off this feud for a while, I feel bad for the guy, when he went for the elbow from the top to the desk, Orton didn't even have to move out of the way, he missed him by a mile, landing on the opposite side of the desk. Shane is out of shape and rusty as hell, I don't know why they dragged him into this mess and forced him to do stunts he's obviously not able to do anymore, he should stay in the office where he belongs, it isn't like the WWE has a lack of wrestlers to put in the ring. My gut feeling is that this story can only get worse.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back